When You've Lost Snopes.......

In what way does it 'shame' you WM? Tell us how it makes you feel.
That will make you feel better!

:lol:

You really don't get it, do you?

You really think that everyone else sees politics in the red vs. blue mindset - as if politics is a war between 2 distinct sides, and any internal disagreement is akin to treason.

The fact that Snopes is disproving false claims by leftists too is a good thing to me. It's a great thing. I want to know that anything I believe is true before I believe it. I want to see proof.

I want know something is true before I believe it - rather than choosing to believe it just because it feels good. If I read a headline from "my side", look it up and find that snopes tells me it's bullshit, then they did me a favor.

Has Snopes debunked this one?

Hillary-Nothingburger.jpg

Me thinketh you didn't read the link... Typical braindead 'tard.

"This was presented as a callous act from a bullying, villainous Donald Trump by observers such as the Resistance Report web site, which wrote ” Trump Just Ruined This Kid’s Day at the Easter Egg Roll.” However, another camera angle clearly shows that Trump was playfully tossing the hat back to the boy, who happily receives the hat and walks away. This video was posted to Twitter 42 minutes after the original: "

Me thinketh you didn't read the link... Typical braindead 'tard.

"This was presented as a callous act from a bullying, villainous Donald Trump by observers such as the Resistance Report web site, which wrote ” Trump Just Ruined This Kid’s Day at the Easter Egg Roll.” However, another camera angle clearly shows that Trump was playfully tossing the hat back to the boy, who happily receives the hat and walks away. This video was posted to Twitter 42 minutes after the original: "

And which USMB liberals are guilty of passing on the bad info?

The mindset required to start a thread like this is fascinating.
LOL, you voted for hillary and call Trump a liar.

You are a doctor of what?

Stupidest person on the site and a mod?
That's what all the Hillary supporters do. It's a form of psychosis. They attack Trump for all the qualities that Hillary exhibited in spades.

Glad you referenced Snopes!
Shows how confirmation bias works both ways politically.
Bottom line:
Both Demos & Repubs exhibit emotional biases & cherry pick their "news".
It takes Independent thought with critical thinking skills to objectively evaluate claims, as is modeled by science.
Unfortunately for Repubs, as a whole, they have less respect for science, and exploit their religious voter base.

Bottom line:
It takes Independent thought with critical thinking skills to objectively evaluate claims, as is modeled by science.
Unfortunately for Repubs, as a whole, they have less respect for science, and exploit their religious voter base.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Man, you are funny.

Snowflakes don't even know what science is. They prove that with their constant bleating about "consensus," as if the truth was determined by majority vote.

Last edited:
Bottom line:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Man, you are funny.

Snowflakes don't even know what science is. They prove that with their constant bleating about "consensus," as if the truth was determine by majority vote.
What are you blabbering about?

They attack Trump for all the qualities that Hillary exhibited in spades.
What qualities did Hillary exhibit that compare to Trump?

Well, the compare to Trump only in the sense that you can compare the size of an elephant to the size of a shrew.

Hillary is a pathological liar. Virtually everything she says is a lie. Furthermore, she's a crook. She ran a criminal enterprise in full public view while she was secretary of state. she's married to a sexual predator.

What can you say about Hillary that makes her look good?

Bottom line:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Man, you are funny.

Snowflakes don't even know what science is. They prove that with their constant bleating about "consensus," as if the truth was determine by majority vote.
What are you blabbering about?

See, I knew you didn't understand the slightest thing about science.

Forum List

Back