When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

I don't ever see myself being with people who abuse or molest a kid right in front of me . Are these the kind of people you hang out with?
so you close your eyes when people post videos of grooming children and advocate for teaching children how to have gay sex??

based on what youre saying here youre not only fine with it but willing to make excuses why its not your problem,,

Post #6 proves they only care about their sexual perversions, and projecting them onto children they are sick predators. The reason is if they get enough to agree with them, their guilt of sin will be diminished.

so you close your eyes when people post videos of grooming children and advocate for teaching children how to have gay sex??

based on what youre saying here youre not only fine with it but willing to make excuses why its not your problem,,

I don't look at youtube videos all day long.

But I guess you do

It's up to the parents of these children you say are being "abused" or "molested" to decide if they want to do anything about it. It certainly is not up to me.

Well if you had a gay kid, I'd pity him/her.
Why, do you think you know better than that parent what is best for their children, being gay is a choice. I have no studies but have my own observations, those gay kids, tranny kids, are being abused sexually or mentally at a young age.

So if it's behind your back you just don't care do ya?

It's not my responsibility to protect everyone's children when their parents are perfectly capable of doing it.

You think you know more about what is happening to a kid than the kid's own parents do?

It's not my responsibility to protect everyone's children when their parents are perfectly capable of doing it.

You think you know more about what is happening to a kid than the kid's own parents do?
I know Teachers that do, and turn a blind eye or refuse to tell the parents. I believe that would be you, you don't care about children

I know Teachers that do, and turn a blind eye or refuse to tell the parents. I believe that would be you, you don't care about children
It's the parent's responsibility to know what goes on in the school their children attend.

Forum List

Back