When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

Why not? Its their arm isnt it?

You don't think a person that wants to do that has mental issues?

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

How do you get all that from saying someone who wants their arm chopped off has mental issues?

If I misunderstood what you said, then my apologies. But from your other statements I think you really think that about women who have abortions too.

Women who have abortions for actual medical reasons are having it for just that.

Women who use abortion as a form of birth control are assholes.
Doesnt matter if theyre assholes like you. Its their bodies.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
Republicans don’t believe that women should have the same rights as a fetus.

But then, when the fetus turns into a baby, Fuk it, They don’t give a sh!t, it’s not mine.
Democrats don't think unborn babies should have the same rights as any other human. But pop one out and they expect society to pay for it for it's entire childhood.
If you make abortions illegal what do you think is going to happen even more you idiot? :rolleyes:

You don't think a person that wants to do that has mental issues?

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

How do you get all that from saying someone who wants their arm chopped off has mental issues?

If I misunderstood what you said, then my apologies. But from your other statements I think you really think that about women who have abortions too.

Women who have abortions for actual medical reasons are having it for just that.

First, punctuation. Learn to use it properly.

Second, if the State can conscript men to go to war, why can't it conscript women to continue on with childbirth?

^^^ Well when people don't make themselves clear, the rest of us do have the right to ask questions because that may be the only other way that we are going to learn anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Second, if the State can conscript men to go to war, why can't it conscript women to continue on with childbirth?
Your logic remains fucked up. How you compare those two things can only point to a brain malfunction. What does childbirth have to do with war? :rolleyes:

Besides women are conscripted to go to war as well.

Last edited:
^^^ Well when people don't make themselves clear, the rest of us do have the right to ask questions because that may be the only other way that we are going to learn anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You didnt ask a question. You made a statement as if thats what I said. In fact I would have rather you did ask instead of assuming. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Besides, if they ever bring back the draft, it will include women too. Now, joining the military is a choice and with that choice comes the knowledge that going to a war zone could be a possibility.

Too many people don't think about what abortion is...... they don't look at the baby, they see the surface arguments....that is why they have to mask it with terms that sterilize the killing of the baby....

Here...someone who saw the difference...this actress will likely never work in mainstream Hollywood again.......not after this .... the left wing black list is vicious and cruel.....

Actress Becomes Passionately Pro-Life After Movie Role

Movie actress Ashley Bratcher said that she became fully convinced of the pro-life position when auditioning for the part of Abby Johnson in the biopic Unplanned.
Known for Princess Cut, War Room, and other films, Ms. Bratcher said in an essay this week that while researching about the life of Johnson — a former Planned Parenthood employee — her “eyes were opened to the harsh reality of abortion.”

After Ashley got the part, her mother informed her that she had had an abortion when she was 16 years old and that her next pregnancy was with Ashley.

“I was going to abort you,” she told her daughter.

“I was at the clinic sitting on the table when the nurse who was very pregnant came in to talk to me. I felt sick. I couldn’t do it. I got up and walked out,” Ashley’s mother told her.

Her father later confirmed to her that they had agree they were too young to have a baby. “We didn’t have enough money so I pawned a shotgun so we could pay for the abortion,” he said.

“I’m so grateful that my mother believed my life was more valuable than the price of a shotgun, that the money intended to end my life was used to give me life,” Ashley wrote.

“I don’t know how to put in words what it feels like to learn you were seconds away from never existing,” Ashley wrote.

Unplanned — the autobiographical story of Abby Johnson — resonated deeply with Ashley’s personal story. Abby Johnson quit her job as director of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas in October 2009 after witnessing an actual abortion procedure for the first time.
It's perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while defending a woman's right to privacy, prohibiting the state from compelling a woman to give birth against her will.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You didnt ask a question. You made a statement as if thats what I said. In fact I would have rather you did ask instead of assuming. :rolleyes:
Sometimes making statements is a form of asking. Its just another way to address whatever is being discussed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Your logic remains fucked up. How you compare those two things can only point to a brain malfunction. What does childbirth have to do with war? :rolleyes:

Your use of broad generalizations is your downfall. I ask for clarification and you get sand in your vagina.

There is no conscription of women in the US under current selective service law.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Besides, if they ever bring back the draft, it will include women too. Now, joining the military is a choice and with that choice comes the knowledge that going to a war zone could be a possibility.

Current selective service law only requires males to sign up.

The dirty little secret is that abortion benefits (mostly) liberal men who see their future responsibilities erased at the stroke of a scalpel. The woman who is often coerced into hiring someone to kill her unborn baby is left with physical and mental problems similar to PTSD for the rest of her life. They don't publish studies about the after effects of abortion because it would tip the scales against the carnage.

Your use of broad generalizations is your downfall. I ask for clarification and you get sand in your vagina.

There is no conscription of women in the US under current selective service law.
There is really no other generalization to describe your terrible logic except the phrase "fucked up."

There is conscription of women into the military. No one cares if its forced conscription or not.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
There are children in school today who were born before the legal abortion age.
I thought there was a certain point where they just kicked you out if you kept flunking? If you were born prior to 1973 you are at least 45 years old right?

There is really no other generalization to describe your terrible logic except the phrase "fucked up."

There is conscription of women into the military. No one cares if its forced conscription or not.

Please show me the last women drafted into the US military, or where women are required to sign up for Selective Service, which creates possible draft lists.

Also, conscription by it's nature is forced. are we confusing enlistment, which is voluntary, for conscription?

Please show me the last women drafted into the US military, or where women are required to sign up for Selective Service, which creates possible draft lists.

Also, conscription by it's nature is forced. are we confusing enlistment, which is voluntary, for conscription?
Not going to humor your idiotic point any longer. War has nothing to do with childbirth. Your comparison will only fool idiots. :rolleyes:

Not going to humor your idiotic point any longer. War has nothing to do with childbirth. Your comparison will only fool idiots. :rolleyes:

You are just showing your limited intellect and your inability to play with the big boys.

Run away little girl, run away.

You are just showing your limited intellect and your inability to play with the big boys.

Says the clown that thinks going to war is like getting pregnant. :rolleyes:

Says the clown that thinks going to war is like getting pregnant. :rolleyes:

I guess comparative thinking isn't your strong point.

Forum List

Back