When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

What we really need is test to determine the political future of the fetus. Like will it be cons or progresss. Then it would be real easy to say I like killing babies as I hatchet the head off one who is destined to be a loser conservative.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
What about the baby's choice to live? Why do they not get a vote when they breathe and have a heart beat too just like the rest of us? What does letting a baby live take away from those who conceive it anyway when there is such a thing as adoption for those who do not want their kids?

God bless you and those who want kids but can not have any of their own always!!!

Holly
The baby doesnt have a choice. It doesnt breathe by itself and it cant live without permission from the mom. The baby is taking resources from the mother in order to live. Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male. The choice should always be the females to make.

So only firefighters should be able to decide which fires to fight?
What are you talking about? The environment forum is that way. ---->

Not getting your logical failure, eh?

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
What about the baby's choice to live? Why do they not get a vote when they breathe and have a heart beat too just like the rest of us? What does letting a baby live take away from those who conceive it anyway when there is such a thing as adoption for those who do not want their kids?

God bless you and those who want kids but can not have any of their own always!!!

Holly
The baby doesnt have a choice. It doesnt breathe by itself and it cant live without permission from the mom. The baby is taking resources from the mother in order to live. Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male. The choice should always be the females to make.

I dont use your failed logic. :rolleyes:

Holly

Do you even understand what I am implying?

Why dont you explain your failed logic so I can show you specifically why you failed? Dont be afraid. I will try my best not to insult you. :rolleyes:

Why dont you explain your failed logic so I can show you specifically why you failed? Dont be afraid. I will try my best not to insult you. :rolleyes:

Why should only women have a say about abortion? It's like saying only firefighters can have an opinion on firefighting.

It's too bad that people do not understand the human gestational cycle, from fertilized egg on down. I don't know who the screaming woman is. She certainly looks like she has a problem.

Last edited:

Why should only women have a say about abortion? It's like saying only firefighters can have an opinion on firefighting.
Yeah I kinda figured thats what you meant. I promised I would try not to insult you so bear with me here. Why do you think only a fire fighter can have an opinion on fire fighting? I mean anyone can fight a fire right? They dont have to be employed as a firefighter to put a fire out.

Yeah I kinda figured thats what you meant. I promised I would try not to insult you so bear with me here. Why do you think only a fire fighter can have an opinion on fire fighting?

Your statement:

Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male.

So your position is that men shouldn't have anything to do with the politics of abortion?

Yeah I kinda figured thats what you meant. I promised I would try not to insult you so bear with me here. Why do you think only a fire fighter can have an opinion on fire fighting?

Your statement:

So your position is that men shouldn't have anything to do with the politics of abortion?
Correct.

Now why did you think only a firefighter can have an opinion about fire fighting when anyone can fight a fire? Better yet what does that have to do with a child being aborted?

Because it is the woman who is the pregnant one and not the man. No one should have any authority over anyone else's medical decisions except the person having them and her/his doctor. No one knows the circumstances that led up to the woman's decision to abort and it's none of anyone's business.....period.

Who in their right mind with any sense of moral clarity or any moral foundation would not be against giving a mother the right to murder her child for the sake of convenience?

Your statement:

Correct.

Now why did you think only a firefighter can have an opinion about fire fighting when anyone can fight a fire? Better yet what does that have to do with a child being aborted?

If only women should have an opinion on abortion, why should non-firefighters have an opinion on fighting fires?

The real argument here is why is any american denied any opinion, or the ability to espouse that opinion based on who or what they are?

Because it is the woman who is the pregnant one and not the man. No one should have any authority over anyone else's medical decisions except the person having them and her/his doctor. No one knows the circumstances that led up to the woman's decision to abort and it's none of anyone's business.....period.

So a person should be able to chop their arm off?

Your statement:

If you men have a way of taking a foetus into your own body. When was the last time this occurred? Come. Take the foetus, if you are so interested. Free to the taker.

Your statement:

Correct.

If only women should have an opinion on abortion, why should non-firefighters have an opinion on fighting fires?

The real argument here is why is any american denied any opinion, or the ability to espouse that opinion based on who or what they are?
Because only women carry babies and anyone can fight a fire?

Youre not denied an opinion. I said I dont think men should be involved with the decision making on something they dont get to do.

Do you see now why your logic was faulty?

So a person should be able to chop their arm off?
Why not? Its their arm isnt it?

Your statement:

If you men have a way of taking a foetus into your own body. When was the last time this occurred?

So as a woman who can't be drafted you should have zero say in the country going to war?

Your line of reasoning is a cop out, a cowards way out of a debate.

Child doesn't do well in school?
Child isn't obedient?

No problem.

Kill it.

Call it "extremely late term abortion".

Look for some Democrat to introduce legislation in The House to legalize it in all states.

Your statement:

Correct.

Because only women carry babies and anyone can fight a fire?

Youre not denied an opinion. I said I dont think men should be involved with the decision making on something they dont get to do.

Do you see now why your logic was faulty?

Just because you are a useless cuck with no desire to enter a cantankerous debate doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

Your line of logic is used to deny people the ability to have an opinion because of who or what they are.

Forum List

Back