When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Too many people don't think about what abortion is...... they don't look at the baby, they see the surface arguments....that is why they have to mask it with terms that sterilize the killing of the baby....

Here...someone who saw the difference...this actress will likely never work in mainstream Hollywood again.......not after this .... the left wing black list is vicious and cruel.....

Actress Becomes Passionately Pro-Life After Movie Role

Movie actress Ashley Bratcher said that she became fully convinced of the pro-life position when auditioning for the part of Abby Johnson in the biopic Unplanned.
Known for Princess Cut, War Room, and other films, Ms. Bratcher said in an essay this week that while researching about the life of Johnson — a former Planned Parenthood employee — her “eyes were opened to the harsh reality of abortion.”

After Ashley got the part, her mother informed her that she had had an abortion when she was 16 years old and that her next pregnancy was with Ashley.

“I was going to abort you,” she told her daughter.

“I was at the clinic sitting on the table when the nurse who was very pregnant came in to talk to me. I felt sick. I couldn’t do it. I got up and walked out,” Ashley’s mother told her.

Her father later confirmed to her that they had agree they were too young to have a baby. “We didn’t have enough money so I pawned a shotgun so we could pay for the abortion,” he said.

“I’m so grateful that my mother believed my life was more valuable than the price of a shotgun, that the money intended to end my life was used to give me life,” Ashley wrote.

“I don’t know how to put in words what it feels like to learn you were seconds away from never existing,” Ashley wrote.

Unplanned — the autobiographical story of Abby Johnson — resonated deeply with Ashley’s personal story. Abby Johnson quit her job as director of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas in October 2009 after witnessing an actual abortion procedure for the first time.

Anyone who has seen an aborted fetus and hunts or eats meat should not be unsettled by it. Same thing just different species.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
What about the baby's choice to live? Why do they not get a vote when they breathe and have a heart beat too just like the rest of us? What does letting a baby live take away from those who conceive it anyway when there is such a thing as adoption for those who do not want their kids?

God bless you and those who want kids but can not have any of their own always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
What about the baby's choice to live? Why do they not get a vote when they breathe and have a heart beat too just like the rest of us? What does letting a baby live take away from those who conceive it anyway when there is such a thing as adoption for those who do not want their kids?

God bless you and those who want kids but can not have any of their own always!!!

Holly
The baby doesnt have a choice. It doesnt breathe by itself and it cant live without permission from the mom. The baby is taking resources from the mother in order to live. Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male. The choice should always be the females to make.

It's too bad that there aren't any pro-aborts that are intellectually honest enough to admit that an abortion kills a child but (for whatever reason) think it should be legal to kill them anyway.

At least, then. . . we could discuss the reasons for abortions being legal without having to school the tardz on biology all the time.

It's too bad that there aren't any pro-aborts that are intellectually honest enough to admit that an abortion kills a child but (for whatever reason) think it should be legal to kill them anyway.

At least, then. . . we could discuss the reasons for abortions being legal without having to school the tardz on biology all the time.
Only a retard would think many people were "pro-abortion". I would never recommend someone get an abortion. However, I would never judge someone for getting one.The term is "pro choice" for a reason.

Holly
The baby doesnt have a choice. It doesnt breathe by itself and it cant live without permission from the mom. The baby is taking resources from the mother in order to live. Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male. The choice should always be the females to make.
The baby may take resources from the mom in order to live while inside of her, but what that baby takes does not rob its mother of anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Repubs pretend to be all for children until they are born and need social services or medical insurance due to pre existing conditions.

And that is the lie you asshats use to justify to yourselves killing babies. Republicans give more time and more money helping all people, not just children than you asshats do......but you need an excuse to justify killing babies......

I would never recommend someone get an abortion. .

Really.

And why wouldn't you do that?
None of my business for starters. I'm not the one carrying the baby. Secondly its a traumatizing experience. I have been present at one.

Removing an inflamed appendix can be a very traumatic experience too. Would you never recommend somone have their inflamed appendix removed because of that "trauma?"

Holly
The baby may take resources from the mom in order to live while inside of her, but what that baby takes does not rob its mother of anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont recall using the word "rob". Why did you waste time replying just to claim I said something I didnt say? :dunno:

I would never recommend someone get an abortion. .

Really.

And why wouldn't you do that?
None of my business for starters. I'm not the one carrying the baby. Secondly its a traumatizing experience. I have been present at one.

Removing an inflamed appendix can be a very traumatic experience too. Would you never recommend somone have their inflamed appendix removed because of that "trauma?"
Never had my appendix removed so I cant speak to the trauma and I am not a doctor so no I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Repubs pretend to be all for children until they are born and need social services or medical insurance due to pre existing conditions.

And that is the lie you asshats use to justify to yourselves killing babies. Republicans give more time and more money helping all people, not just children than you asshats do......but you need an excuse to justify killing babies......
Its not a lie. Its a fact. You asshats hate people on welfare and you hate people trying to get affordable healthcare. Its your entire platform. :rolleyes:

Republicans have to be schooled on everything else so why not abortion?

Holly

So only firefighters should be able to decide which fires to fight?

Holly

So only firefighters should be able to decide which fires to fight?
What are you talking about? The environment forum is that way. ---->

Forum List

Back