When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

You don't think a person that wants to do that has mental issues?

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

How do you get all that from saying someone who wants their arm chopped off has mental issues?

If I misunderstood what you said, then my apologies. But from your other statements I think you really think that about women who have abortions too.

Women who have abortions for actual medical reasons are having it for just that.

Women who use abortion as a form of birth control are assholes.
Doesnt matter if theyre assholes like you. Its their bodies.
ignoring the fact that the fetus is a living being also.

There is really no other generalization to describe your terrible logic except the phrase "fucked up."

There is conscription of women into the military. No one cares if its forced conscription or not.

Please show me the last women drafted into the US military, or where women are required to sign up for Selective Service, which creates possible draft lists.

Also, conscription by it's nature is forced. are we confusing enlistment, which is voluntary, for conscription?
Not going to humor your idiotic point any longer. War has nothing to do with childbirth. Your comparison will only fool idiots. :rolleyes:

You are just showing your limited intellect and your inability to play with the big boys.

Run away little girl, run away.
Says the clown that thinks going to war is like getting pregnant. :rolleyes:

I guess comparative thinking isn't your strong point.
Thinking period isnt in your realm of capability. Only a dunce would try to equate war with childbirth. :rolleyes:

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

How do you get all that from saying someone who wants their arm chopped off has mental issues?

If I misunderstood what you said, then my apologies. But from your other statements I think you really think that about women who have abortions too.

Women who have abortions for actual medical reasons are having it for just that.

Not ignoring that fact. Just pointing out it needs permission to live inside of someone else and force that someone else to breathe and eat for it. :rolleyes:

Not ignoring that fact. Just pointing out it needs permission to live inside of someone else and force that someone else to breathe and eat for it. :rolleyes:
Didn't it get permission to live inside of someone else when that person chose to have sex?

work in progress; fetus living in mother being ok to abort but it's not ok to abort illegal aliens living in mother US...

Didn't it get permission to live inside of someone else when that person chose to have sex?

work in progress; fetus living in mother being ok to abort but it's not ok to abort illegal aliens living in mother US...
No. Why do you think having sex is giving a baby permission to live in you? Lesbians have sex all the time.

You cant abort an illegal alien. That doesnt even make sense.

No. Why do you think having sex is giving a baby permission to live in you? Lesbians have sex all the time.

Are you being stupid on purpose?
Having unprotected sex with someone of the opposite sex invites pregnancy and you shouldn't bitch that you are now expected to pay the consequences of that action by giving birth instead of escaping your responsibility by murdering your fetus.

That other thing, I did say it was a work in progress. You are the one that implied a fetus was an illegal alien.

Permission was granted when the man and woman didn't take precautions to prevent it's existence in the first place.

Please show me the last women drafted into the US military, or where women are required to sign up for Selective Service, which creates possible draft lists.

Also, conscription by it's nature is forced. are we confusing enlistment, which is voluntary, for conscription?
Not going to humor your idiotic point any longer. War has nothing to do with childbirth. Your comparison will only fool idiots. :rolleyes:

You are just showing your limited intellect and your inability to play with the big boys.

Run away little girl, run away.
Says the clown that thinks going to war is like getting pregnant. :rolleyes:

I guess comparative thinking isn't your strong point.
Thinking period isnt in your realm of capability. Only a dunce would try to equate war with childbirth. :rolleyes:

And only a moronic twat such as yourself isn't able to expand their thinking.

Having unprotected sex with someone of the opposite sex invites pregnancy and you shouldn't bitch that you are now expected to pay the consequences of that action by giving birth instead of escaping your responsibility by murdering your fetus.

That other thing, I did say it was a work in progress. You are the one that implied a fetus was an illegal alien.
Bullshit. Youre an idiot if you think having unprotected sex is inviting a baby. I had unprotected sex alot and it was never with the intention of getting someone pregnant.

Here goes another clown with that implied shit. No your dumb ass made an assumption. Dont blame your assumptions on your lack of reading skills or me. :rolleyes:

Permission was granted when the man and woman didn't take precautions to prevent it's existence in the first place.
Says who? :rolleyes:

So your claim is that if you dont take precautions you give permission? If you dont close the door to your house do I have permission to rob you? Can you be forced to deal with me taking up residence in your home and eating all the food you have in the refrigerator.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Youre an idiot if you think having unprotected sex is inviting a baby. I had unprotected sex alot and it was never with the intention of getting someone pregnant.

Here goes another clown with that implied shit. No your dumb ass made an assumption. Dont blame your assumptions on your lack of reading skills or me. :rolleyes:
If your going to spin your tires don't bitch when they're bald and need replacing.
Don't climb mountains if you aren't prepared for the consequences of making a mistake or being a victim of someone else's mistake and falling off of the mountain.
You have sex you better understand that pregnancy is a possible consequence and prepare for it.

You stated it was alright to abort a baby because they were living in woman's womb without permission.
Can say the same thing about illegal aliens living in america and we should abort them too.
Have a problem with killing illegal aliens because they're "humans" then you should have problems with killing babies for committing the same thing in a different realm.

If your going to spin your tires don't bitch when they're bald and need replacing.
Don't climb mountains if you aren't prepared for the consequences of making a mistake or being a victim of someone else's mistake and falling off of the mountain.
You have sex you better understand that pregnancy is a possible consequence and prepare for it.
Sounds like good advice. What does that have to do with giving permission for something to live inside of you? :rolleyes:

You stated it was alright to abort a baby because they were living in woman's womb without permission.
Can say the same thing about illegal aliens living in america and we should abort them too.
Have a problem with killing illegal aliens because they're "humans" then you should have problems with killing babies for committing the same thing in a different realm.
True.
No you cant say the same thing. Deportation doesnt kill anyone.
You guys seem to have a big problem comparing things. :rolleyes:

Sounds like good advice. What does that have to do with giving permission for something to live inside of you? :rolleyes:
having someone live inside you is a potential consequence of having sex.

True.
living in America without permission vs living in a woman, who should've known better, without permission.
Similar situations similar possible choices of dealing with the problem.

Make up your mind. First you said it was an invitation now youre saying its a consequence. Which one is it? :rolleyes:

True.
living in America without permission vs living in a woman, who should've known better, without permission.
You neglect to realize there is no way to remove a fetus without killing it since it cant live on its own. An illegal alien can be deported without danger of death. The two situations arent comparable. :rolleyes:

Make up your mind. First you said it was an invitation now youre saying its a consequence. Which one is it? :rolleyes:
quote me where I called it an invitation.

True.
You neglect to realize there is no way to remove a fetus without killing it since it cant live on its own. An illegal alien can be deported without danger of death. The two situations arent comparable. :rolleyes:
So you're saying it's not ok to remove the fetus because it'll die if you do and it's perfectly fine to remove the illegal alien because it doesn't kill them when you do. Damn I thought you were saying the opposite of that.

Forum List

Back