When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

Bullshit. Youre an idiot if you think having unprotected sex is inviting a baby. I had unprotected sex alot and it was never with the intention of getting someone pregnant.

Here goes another clown with that implied shit. No your dumb ass made an assumption. Dont blame your assumptions on your lack of reading skills or me. :rolleyes:
If your going to spin your tires don't bitch when they're bald and need replacing.
Don't climb mountains if you aren't prepared for the consequences of making a mistake or being a victim of someone else's mistake and falling off of the mountain.
You have sex you better understand that pregnancy is a possible consequence and prepare for it.
Sounds like good advice. What does that have to do with giving permission for something to live inside of you? :rolleyes:
having someone live inside you is a potential consequence of having sex.
Make up your mind. First you said it was an invitation now youre saying its a consequence. Which one is it? :rolleyes:
quote me where I called it an invitation.
Really? You dont remember what you said? I mean youre the one that said it. :rolleyes:

"Didn't it get permission to live inside of someone else when that person chose to have sex?"

Bullshit. Youre an idiot if you think having unprotected sex is inviting a baby. I had unprotected sex alot and it was never with the intention of getting someone pregnant.

Here goes another clown with that implied shit. No your dumb ass made an assumption. Dont blame your assumptions on your lack of reading skills or me. :rolleyes:
You stated it was alright to abort a baby because they were living in woman's womb without permission.
Can say the same thing about illegal aliens living in america and we should abort them too.
Have a problem with killing illegal aliens because they're "humans" then you should have problems with killing babies for committing the same thing in a different realm.
True.
No you cant say the same thing. Deportation doesnt kill anyone.
You guys seem to have a big problem comparing things. :rolleyes:
living in America without permission vs living in a woman, who should've known better, without permission.
Similar situations similar possible choices of dealing with the problem.
You neglect to realize there is no way to remove a fetus without killing it since it cant live on its own. An illegal alien can be deported without danger of death. The two situations arent comparable. :rolleyes:
So you're saying it's not ok to remove the fetus because it'll die if you do and it's perfectly fine to remove the illegal alien because it doesn't kill them when you do. Damn I thought you were saying the opposite of that.
No. :rolleyes:

If your going to spin your tires don't bitch when they're bald and need replacing.
Don't climb mountains if you aren't prepared for the consequences of making a mistake or being a victim of someone else's mistake and falling off of the mountain.
You have sex you better understand that pregnancy is a possible consequence and prepare for it.
Sounds like good advice. What does that have to do with giving permission for something to live inside of you? :rolleyes:
Make up your mind. First you said it was an invitation now youre saying its a consequence. Which one is it? :rolleyes:
Really? You dont remember what you said? I mean youre the one that said it. :rolleyes:

"Didn't it get permission to live inside of someone else when that person chose to have sex?"
I see where you're going with that. And, well I guess you play with fire you invite the burn. You have sex you invite the kid.

I see where you're going with that. And, well I guess you play with fire you invite the burn. You have sex you invite the kid.
Neither of those statements are true. No one wants to get burned just because they play with fire. Just because you have sex doesnt mean you want a child. Unless youre saying Clinton really didnt have sex with that intern. :rolleyes:

Neither of those statements are true. No one wants to get burned just because they play with fire. Just because you have sex doesnt mean you want a child. Unless youre saying Clinton really didnt have sex with that intern. :rolleyes:
Want isn't a requirement. Possible outcome, ie consequence is.

Want is definitely a requirement when you claim youre inviting something. For example. I want to get hit by a car so I go play on the freeway to achieve this. :rolleyes:

Want is definitely a requirement when you claim youre inviting something. For example. I want to get hit by a car so I go play on the freeway to achieve this. :rolleyes:
exactly, you play in the freeway you invite being hit by a car whether you want to or not.

exactly, you play in the freeway you invite being hit by a car whether you want to or not.
Nope. Some people play on the freeway because they dont know any better. Its not because they are inviting a car to hit them. :rolleyes:

Nope. Some people play on the freeway because they dont know any better. Its not because they are inviting a car to hit them. :rolleyes:

So you saying the parents and school system failed them?

No thats not what I said. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

That's exactly what you said .

Show us the quote where I said it. That stupidity is on you not me. :rolleyes:

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.

Do I get a choice to kill anthoer human being that is bothering me?
You have always had that choice. Dont confuse that with the legality of doing so or the consequences. :rolleyes:
having a baby is the consequences of having sex.
consequence of abortion is the death of that fetus.
The death of that fetus should also have consequences.

being too stupid to know the consequences doesn't escape the consequences.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.

You have always had that choice. Dont confuse that with the legality of doing so or the consequences. :rolleyes:

And that is sick and disgusting..

You can't murder a human being..

So are STD's
True.
Call your congress person and see if they will change the law. :rolleyes:

You guys act like abortion is the same thing as taking a poop..

being too stupid to know the consequences doesn't escape the consequences.
True but it certainly doesnt mean you invited anything or anyone. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back