When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

The anti-abortion types seem to have no plans. Who is going to raise these infants?
Sorry if you just don't have the cognitive ability to grasp it.
One thing that I want to know from you: if you force women to give birth to nine-month gestational infants against their will, what are you going to do with the infants? Do you have some sort of a plan to take care of them until they are 18? Where do they go? Who raises them? You must have a pretty large house and a lot of time on your hands. Have fun burping. And the diapers!
Some decades ago at St Patrick’s Cathedral Melbourne, after a sermon given against abortion, a women’s group attempted to get members of the congregation to sign formal adoption papers for unwanted babies. Not one single signature was obtained. Not to worry, they could assuage their conciences by forcing their loved ones to die in excruciating agony on that other Right to Life Cross. I sometimes wonder though why anyone is puzzled the followers of a deity who tortured his own son to redeem sins he made possible in the first place continue their sad-masochist ministry.[/QUOTE]

It figures. The anti-abortion types seem to have no plans. Zero. Nada. They can't seem to think past day one. This is why I asked Martybegan about his huge house for infants, The diapers, his plans. Ain't got none. I don't want to be around when he has to change all of those diapers. But Marty knows. Good luck to him. Marty knows exactly what to do.

Last edited:
There is something very strange in the psyche of pro-abortionists. Are they just parroting the democrat play book or do they understand what happens when a full term baby slips from the technician's hand and has it's throat cut by monsters like Dr. Gosnell? They blamed the whistle blowers for uncovering smoking gun evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts. What's wrong with these people?
This is why no one takes you seriously. Please say you are drunk or have some other legit reason for this bullshit? :rolleyes:
We've seen videos of animal abuse and executions but never a glimpse of the horrific procedure of "partial birth abortion" aka "late term abortion". The key to the procedure is turning a baby that could survive on it's own around in the birth canal so that the legs appear first in what we used to call a "breach birth". It's still dangerous for the mother but it is necessary to "legally" kill a baby that could otherwise survive. The full term baby is technically not born yet while about four inches of it's head remains inside the mother. The technicians hold the squirming infant while the back of it's head is punctured and it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine until it's face looks like a cabbage patch doll. If they did this stuff to animals the PETA people would be screaming about animal abuse but they are strangely silent when it comes to humans.

There is something very strange in the psyche of pro-abortionists. Are they just parroting the democrat play book or do they understand what happens when a full term baby slips from the technician's hand and has it's throat cut by monsters like Dr. Gosnell? They blamed the whistle blowers for uncovering smoking gun evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts. What's wrong with these people?
This is why no one takes you seriously. Please say you are drunk or have some other legit reason for this bullshit? :rolleyes:
We've seen videos of animal abuse and executions but never a glimpse of the horrific procedure of "partial birth abortion" aka "late term abortion". The key to the procedure is turning a baby that could survive on it's own around in the birth canal so that the legs appear first in what we used to call a "breach birth". It's still dangerous for the mother but it is necessary to "legally" kill a baby that could otherwise survive. The full term baby is technically not born yet while about four inches of it's head remains inside the mother. The technicians hold the squirming infant while the back of it's head is punctured and it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine until it's face looks like a cabbage patch doll. If they did this stuff to animals the PETA people would be screaming about animal abuse but they are strangely silent when it comes to humans.
Not really sure what that has to do with a woman deciding what is allowed to live in her body? :rolleyes:

Here's an FYI! The only women who have a late term abortion are those who have found out that the baby is not viable after birth and would die in agony then. They didn't all of a sudden at six months say, oh wait, I know there was something I forgot to do....have an abortion. If any of you have read anything about those women, these were pregnancies they very much wanted, but they also wanted to spare their child from the agony it would have to bear when it was born. A woman doesn't want to hold a screaming pain wracked infant in her arms and that's what they would have to endure if they went full term. What kind of monster would force these women to go through this? Not to mention the poor infant who would die anyway an agonizing death.

Here's an FYI! The only women who have a late term abortion are those who have found out that the baby is not viable after birth and would die in agony then. They didn't all of a sudden at six months say, oh wait, I know there was something I forgot to do....have an abortion. If any of you have read anything about those women, these were pregnancies they very much wanted, but they also wanted to spare their child from the agony it would have to bear when it was born. A woman doesn't want to hold a screaming pain wracked infant in her arms and that's what they would have to endure if they went full term. What kind of monster would force these women to go through this? Not to mention the poor infant who would die anyway an agonizing death.
That's not true. When Bill Clinton vetoed the bill that some leading democrats called "nothing but infanticide" he paraded a line of women who claimed that their health was in jeopardy rather than the infant. There is no legal issue about the alleged "viability" of the baby that is doomed to partial birth abortion. You can kill them for being left handed if you want to. It's a legal fantasy concocted by the abortion industry.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
Should we give people the right to choose to become murderers?
How dramatic, “murderers”? Not my definition, especially if unborn is in MY body.
Born babies that are ignored by society are subject to cruel experiences worse than being terminated in pregnancy when they don’t have consciousness of fear or hunger or disease.

That's not true. When Bill Clinton vetoed the bill that some leading democrats called "nothing but infanticide" he paraded a line of women who claimed that their health was in jeopardy rather than the infant. There is no legal issue about the alleged "viability" of the baby that is doomed to partial birth abortion. You can kill them for being left handed if you want to. It's a legal fantasy concocted by the abortion industry.

You're really ignorant if you believe your last sentence. And, there is no "abortion industry."

What is it to you if a woman you don't know and never will has an abortion? How does it impact your personal life? And if it is a woman you know, why do you think you have the right to tell her what she can or cannot do with her body?

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
Republicans don’t believe that women should have the same rights as a fetus.

But then, when the fetus turns into a baby, Fuk it, They don’t give a sh!t, it’s not mine.

But then, when the fetus turns into a baby, Fuk it, They don’t give a sh!t, it’s not mine.
Democrats don't think unborn babies should have the same rights as any other human. But pop one out and they expect society to pay for it for it's entire childhood.

Democrats don't think unborn babies should have the same rights as any other human. But pop one out and they expect society to pay for it for it's entire childhood.
ALL born children should have minimum care & opportunities, regardless of their family’s political or religious affiliation.
THAT is ethical, no?

Too many people don't think about what abortion is...... they don't look at the baby, they see the surface arguments....that is why they have to mask it with terms that sterilize the killing of the baby....

Here...someone who saw the difference...this actress will likely never work in mainstream Hollywood again.......not after this .... the left wing black list is vicious and cruel.....

I am opposed to abortion, but I'm more opposed to the government overlords regulating people's bodies and lives.

Too many people don't think about what abortion is...... they don't look at the baby, they see the surface arguments....that is why they have to mask it with terms that sterilize the killing of the baby....

Here...someone who saw the difference...this actress will likely never work in mainstream Hollywood again.......not after this .... the left wing black list is vicious and cruel.....

I am opposed to abortion, but I'm more opposed to the government overlords regulating people's bodies and lives.

I oppose abortion, and I oppose women killing their babies in the womb. They can do whatever they want with their bodies except that.

I oppose abortion, and I oppose women killing their babies in the womb. They can do whatever they want with their bodies except that.

Of course, you're allowed to oppose whatever you want. It doesn't mean you get a say in the decision.

Of course, you're allowed to oppose whatever you want. It doesn't mean you get a say in the decision.

Yep.....that is why we have elections.

Why should only women have a say about abortion? It's like saying only firefighters can have an opinion on firefighting.
Because it is the woman who is the pregnant one and not the man. No one should have any authority over anyone else's medical decisions except the person having them and her/his doctor. No one knows the circumstances that led up to the woman's decision to abort and it's none of anyone's business.....period.

So a person should be able to chop their arm off?
Why not? Its their arm isnt it?

You don't think a person that wants to do that has mental issues?

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

How do you get all that from saying someone who wants their arm chopped off has mental issues?

Your statement:

So your position is that men shouldn't have anything to do with the politics of abortion?
If you men have a way of taking a foetus into your own body. When was the last time this occurred?

So as a woman who can't be drafted you should have zero say in the country going to war?

Your line of reasoning is a cop out, a cowards way out of a debate.
Your logic is really terrible. You dont have to be drafted in order to be a citizen. Citizens have every right to vote for the people that declare war.

Sorry if you just don't have the cognitive ability to grasp it.
One thing that I want to know from you: if you force women to give birth to nine-month gestational infants against their will, what are you going to do with the infants? Do you have some sort of a plan to take care of them until they are 18? Where do they go? Who raises them? You must have a pretty large house and a lot of time on your hands. Have fun burping. And the diapers!

Typical argument that ignores as usual the basic tenets of the topic.

Does something die when an abortion is carried out? Yes or no?

And before you get all bitchy, my issue isn't with abortion, it's with Roe. In NY where I live abortion will never be outlawed and I'm fine with that. However If Alabama wants to make it illegal, let em at it.

Because it is the woman who is the pregnant one and not the man. No one should have any authority over anyone else's medical decisions except the person having them and her/his doctor. No one knows the circumstances that led up to the woman's decision to abort and it's none of anyone's business.....period.

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

How do you get all that from saying someone who wants their arm chopped off has mental issues?

If I misunderstood what you said, then my apologies. But from your other statements I think you really think that about women who have abortions too.

If I misunderstood what you said, then my apologies. But from your other statements I think you really think that about women who have abortions too.

Women who have abortions for actual medical reasons are having it for just that.

Women who use abortion as a form of birth control are assholes.

Forum List

Back