When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.” D.J. Trump, Jan.20, 2017

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.”

What did you think of this statement? I thought it was great. To me, it meant we all must love our country and with that love, prejudice dwindles. We can all get along when we want the country to succeed.
It was brilliant and true. We are such a nasty little society of many communities. It's all hatred and malicious gossip.

What did you think of this statement? I thought it was great. To me, it meant we all must love our country and with that love, prejudice dwindles. We can all get along when we want the country to succeed.
Who cares what we think?

The lack of applause pretty much let us know what his minions thought of it.

It was brilliant and true. We are such a nasty little society of many communities. It's all hatred and malicious gossip.
. Who caused it ?

Who cares what we think?

The lack of applause pretty much let us know what his minions thought of it.
. Why should anyone care what you think, especially as nasty as you lefties have been ?

. Who caused it ?
Conservatives and far left loons. Lesbians and beta males.

Pretty hypocritical considering the speaker!

Limbaugh: ‘I Hope Obama Fails’

No patriotism there!

Do you want Trump to fail?
Absolutely, when Tramp fails the already Great USA succeeds.
I'm as patriotic as Limbaugh!

Sigh, your sarcasm makes you look stupid.

It's a simple yes or no question.

I do not want Fascism to succeed.

Then perhaps you should move to North Korea, learn what real fascism is before comparing Trump to a fascist.

Last edited:

It's ridiculous. Patriotism is blindly following, do as you're told by the government. So, he made some claim that the people are finally in charge of the country, as if he represents the people and all other presidents didn't. Er... what the fuck? Then he's basically saying that everyone should do what the government tells them to do. That's a massive contradiction.
. You are so dumb... He meant that by the government allowing the people to have a say in this country again, was easily because this way the government will no longer be interfering with society (i.e. experimenting on society) anymore like it has been. He understands this, and the people understand this. It means that government will be doing the business of government, and it will no longer be trying to get involved in idiotic crap that groups had taken up or was ordering the government in the hands of an extreme leftist to do for them, and then they (the leftist) tried to USE the power of government to overthrow the people's will. This is what certain groups are completely unhinged about, because they figure that their agendas have been destroyed, even though their agendas were bad for America in the forms that they had taken to begin with.

Last edited:
Pretty hypocritical considering the speaker!

Limbaugh: ‘I Hope Obama Fails’

No patriotism there!
Then perhaps you should move to North Korea, learn what real fascism is before comparing Trump to a fascist.
Tramp is a Fascist's Fascist who also praises the North Korean Dictator, like he does Putin.

Patriotism - love of country.

A person can quite legitimately be a patriot and at the same time want to see the Trump government out of power.

Tramp is a Fascist's Fascist who also praises the North Korean Dictator, like he does Putin.
This is you right now:

. You people keep wishing for this.. Why ? You best hope he's not what you try and say he is, because if he is then it sucks to be you.

. You people keep wishing for this.. Why ? You best hope he's not what you try and say he is, because if he is then it sucks to be you.
It sucks to be a patriot in a country ruled by the Fascist Tramp.

lol good god. You people are in such denial over the impending disaster coming within the next 4 years.

Col. Morris Davis‏@ColMorrisDavis
It used to be no contest which country had the most immature dictator with the worst hair and most gullible supporters. About to be game on!

Cz5vW-6WQAAxl5e.jpg

11:37 AM - 17 Dec 2016

You can move somewhere else in the world you know.

Raul would probably welcome them with open arms.

You can move somewhere else in the world you know.

Forum List

Back