When will mask requirements be lifted?

• After the election, of course

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • When COVID is under control

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
When people stop frequenting businesses that require them. No law can require a citizen to wear a mask, however; as a private business, they can require customers to wear them.

When they stop making money, they'll stop requiring the masks.

When people stop frequenting businesses that require them. No law can require a citizen to wear a mask, however; as a private business, they can require customers to wear them.

FvvxGZC.jpg

It is an illegal order and can be safely ignored. The governor of Nevada does not hold the authority to rewrite the Constitution.

FvvxGZC.jpg
Yeah, because covid-19 is up on two legs walking around and breaking into homes.

Good analogy. Good Lord.

You ant-maskers just don't get it. The virus doesn't care how you vote! It just wants to infect a living human.

It reminds me of the idiots who bitched about wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. I always thought that if you don't think it's worth it to protect your head, you're probably right. But wearing a mask is about protecting other people. So, in this case, you're wrong.

You ant-maskers just don't get it. The virus doesn't care how you vote! It just wants to infect a living human.

It reminds me of the idiots who bitched about wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. I always thought that if you don't think it's worth it to protect your head, you're probably right. But wearing a mask is about protecting other people. So, in this case, you're wrong.
The virus doesn't want anything. It isn't sentient.

The virus doesn't want anything. It isn't sentient.

Viruses want.

They are also agist and racist.

When do you think mask requirements will be lifted?
Depends.
Some states don't have any mask requirements.

I always ignore them since they are unnecessary, doesn't stop the virus from flowing through the mask in every breath, the eyes are wide open to the virus that gets airborne from deep coughing or sneezing from someone nearby, otherwise the virus isn't airborne naturally.

By the way WELCOME BACK!

FvvxGZC.jpg
Fuck "God." I don't need a mask because a mask will not protect me.

How's that?

Yeah, you rolled up on somebody who is not susceptible to your religious strawman bullshit. I am a serious skeptic. But if I must choose a religion, I worship Oden and Thor.

Dead commies or Valhalla!!!

And, furthermore, I can't get a modern assault rifle. I can get an a semi-auto only, civilian look-alike sporting rifle, but it will not have selective fire (the ability to shoot both semi-automatic and fully-automatic/burst) and for that very reason it is, by definition, NOT an assault rifle.

I wish you gonna grab an idiot would figure out what the fuck you're talking about. The fact that you don't know cock sucking shit about guns and how they function makes it even more ridiculous that you want to legislate that which you know NOTHING about.

Also, if police are dangerous/militarized, isn't that a pretty good reason for you to have an assault rifle (semi- and full-auto), much less a sporting rifle (semi only)?

Whether you like it or not, all of your leftist bullshit that's been going on recently has caused gun ownership to go through the fucking roof, especially among women.

Unintended consequences.

FvvxGZC.jpg
You don't get it. You at least should study the religion of the people you hate instead of using their words against them. In the old testament, God is tough and people disobeyed. The new testament its all ours baby. All ours. This pandemic and riots is a taste of our future. Both really did not need to happen. People around the world have to be feeling the affects of the virus. But we really do not get a lot from the poorer areas of the globe. We let humans be our gods and being virtuous when empowered is not the strongest human quality. Especially when there are many gods.

Forum List

Back