Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

this>>>

When we presented them with Department of Labor statistics and articles indicating white women are the group which has benefited from affirmative action the most, they refused to believe not just us, but information from the agency within the federal government whose job it is to track those numbers.

~S~
The fact is that white women have benefited most from affirmative action. Lisa, Molly and other right wing white females have been shown that information and they did refuse to believe it.

1675672558873.png

If that's the case then you understand that racism is not just about the past. And you don't post videos of black idiots to use in order to deny the current problem.

I'm a third generation white male American, all 4 of my grandparents were on the same ship hired to bring them, their parents and their farm animals to America in 1883. None of them ever owned a black, nor wanted to bother. My advice? GET OVER IT.

The answer to the thread question is: NEVER.

By constantly whining about the past, it makes it possible for a lot of those folks to make a nice living by being race hustlers.

And it will probably soon bring those folks a nice big fat reparations check in the mail courtesy of the taxpayers if (as is likely) the Democrats win the White House and the House of Reps and the Senate in 2024.

Back in the 1960s, their leaders often repeated that old saying: "The squeaky wheel gets the oil."

It sure does!!!

I'm a third generation white male American, all 4 of my grandparents were on the same ship hired to bring them, their parents and their farm animals to America in 1883. None of them ever owned a black, nor wanted to bother. My advice? GET OVER IT.
My advice for you is to go read some history and be quiet. White immigrants benefitted from things blacks were excluded from AFTER SLAVERY.

The answer to the thread question is: NEVER.

By constantly whining about the past, it makes it possible for a lot of those folks to make a nice living by being race hustlers.

And it will probably soon bring those folks a nice big fat reparations check in the mail courtesy of the taxpayers if (as is likely) the Democrats win the White House and the House of Reps and the Senate in 2024.

Back in the 1960s, their leaders often repeated that old saying: "The squeaky wheel gets the oil."

It sure does!!!
YOU need to shut the hell up. Every post you make is full of racist comments and you run your mouth about people talking about the past. I am black, was alive in the 1960's and didn't hear that.

What I acknowledge is that whites excluded us by creating laws and policy to get what they have today. So you really need to just be quiet trying to tell us how we should do things ecause you didn't do so.
Nonsense. We've done just fine since slavery ended. So sad that you, who apparently have found success by following traditional rules and methods would defend the failure of your 'bruthas'.

My advice for you is to go read some history and be quiet. White immigrants benefitted from things blacks were excluded from AFTER SLAVERY.
Much of the wealth produced by black slave labor has been lost. First in the south in the Civil War, and primarily in the Great Depression, as well as in economic downturns since. Also, much of the wealth produced by 'slave' grown cotton remains in Europe, not in America.

It depends on what you mean by help. Apparently a lot of white people lost their ever loving minds at the gall of a Black man and his family living in their WHITE House :dunno:.

Of course there had to be payback for that and it's name was Trump.
Obama was the worst candidate to be put infront of race relations, and he achieved that.

The fact is that white women have benefited most from affirmative action. Lisa, Molly and other right wing white females have been shown that information and they did refuse to believe it.
Shown information? Lol, not proof. I can honestly say every job, degree or education I had was definitely not given to me because I was a white woman. You just refuse to believe that white women aren’t educated, skilled or smart enough to work or graduate from schools with excellent results.

Shown information? Lol, not proof. I can honestly say every job, degree or education I had was definitely not given to me because I was a white woman. You just refuse to believe that white women aren’t educated, skilled or smart enough to work or graduate from schools with excellent results.
Amazing. I just explained to you how this all works and you immediately revert to the exact same behavior based on the same erroneous assumptions.

So in your opinion, white women are NOT the group who have benefited most from affirmative action? Why or why not and based on what sources of information?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If someone violated the rights of some members of my great or great-great grandparents, I’d be over it. It’s not like we can do anything about it anymore, anyway.
I'm talking about immediate family members. I'm talking about violations that never ended just because the laws changed making acts and behaviors based on racial discrimination "actionable".

If I didn't know any better it would appear that you all are completely oblivious to the fact that racism against Black people is still going on. All the things that have happened in the past are the background to the instances happening today.

• Brilliant
women beat men up with their mouths and constant whining.....nobody forces a woman to hook up with some asshole anyhow
So you support criminal behavior? That goes hand and hand with racial bias that rises to the level of criminal activity.

By the way these guys don't advertise their true nature, it's not like they come labeled with "beware of asshole" tattooed on their forehead or anything.

• Brilliant

Forum List

Back