When will all the democrat congress critters who gave "inciting speeches" be impeached?

• Banned
They showed up ready to riot, after Trump had spent the last four years making them more paranoid and victimized and full of rage.

Before Trump, it had been a couple of decades of talk radio doing the same thing. Then the internet. It was all building.

He knew it wouldn't take much. And it didn't.
Put your TDS on the back burner and ANSWER THE QUESTION Mac.

They showed up ready to riot, after Trump had spent the last four years making them more paranoid and victimized and full of rage.

Before Trump, it had been a couple of decades of talk radio doing the same thing. Then the internet. It was all building.

Only Trumpsters can see the future.

I was just pointing out the obvious immediate past.

Clearly ADD....dumbass.

• Banned
Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac
Um, May 7.

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac
Um, May 7.
So you can't even be honest.

The ONLY correct answer is never because the left make decrees not follow them.

I guess when the crowd they incite storms Congress to shuts down the constitutional process the elected representative are carrying out.

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac

He won't it would require honesty and that isn't what he stands for anymore.

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac

Watching him change over time has been interesting. He's always been biased but he used to exercise a level of bipartisan critique that few others did. Now he just tosses in an occasional "that's bad" to keep up a false pretense

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac
Um, May 7.
So you can't even be honest.

The ONLY correct answer is never because the left make decrees not follow them.
Oh, okay.

The LEAST you could do is give us some HINTS.

As usual, this is a fallacious thread from the far rightwing lunatic fringe.

#FakeNews

Answer the question Mac

Answer the question Mac

Watching him change over time has been interesting. He's always been biased but he used to exercise a level of bipartisan critique that few others did. Now he just tosses in an occasional "that's bad" to keep up a false pretense
You guys are free to provide (1) issue on which I have "changed".

Thanks in advance!

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back