Biden already WAY behind on his 100 million vaccine pledge

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
He promised 100 million vaccines in 100 days, which was already BELOW the pace Trump was achieving. But even that low bar was too high for the fuckups squatting in the White House.

Old man Biden's confused, angry hostility towards anyone who asks about it is just the dementia cherry on top of the shit sundae that is the Harris/Biden regime.

He promised 100 million vaccines in 100 days, which was already BELOW the pace Trump was achieving. But even that low bar was too high for the fuckups squatting in the White House.

Old man Biden's confused, angry hostility towards anyone who asks about it is just the dementia cherry on top of the shit sundae that is the Harris/Biden regime.

Hold up - Help is on the way !
From a mere coincidence,
Fauci said he expects current vaccines will be effective against the recently discovered virus mutations.
"Bottom line: we're paying very close attention to it for our alternative plans if we have to ever modify the vaccine," he said. "But right now, from the reports we have ... it appears that the vaccines will still be effective against them."

Translation... Biden can take his time, dont worry, everything will be alright now.

For the last week. We’ve been averaging 1 million a day and that number iis trending up

C'mon man. I don't like Biden, but that is Fake news. It was 982K doses per day last week already. How can he way behind???

Feel free to check your data in 97 more days. Only then will you know what you're talking about.

I see a couple other threads by you with things like "8,674 covid deaths under Biden today!" Why would you choose that lane of attack? Either the 415,000 that passed away under what's-his-name bothers you, or you're fucking stupid.

If we were distributing 3X as much vaccine as we are now, herd immunity could be attained in ten years. They don't work on the S. African strain, and are iffy on the UK strain. Viruses do two things well: They spread and replicate, and they mutate.

China Joe's fault, amirite?

Feel free to check your data in 97 more days. Only then will you know what you're talking about.

I see a couple other threads by you with things like "8,674 covid deaths under Biden today!" Why would you choose that lane of attack? Either the 415,000 that passed away under what's-his-name bothers you, or you're fucking stupid.

If we were distributing 3X as much vaccine as we are now, herd immunity could be attained in ten years. They don't work on the S. African strain, and are iffy on the UK strain. Viruses do two things well: They spread and replicate, and they mutate.

Where does the exact vaccine come from?

Not speaking for the OP but its pretty obvious its just a low political jab imo.
Ive read some of your post and I find it hard to believe you dont realize this thread was created out of spite.
However, while I disagree with many actions of Biden thus far, I do believe many of the derogatory threads with no substance are getting old fast. I guess it will take time for emotions to subside and level out.

Did you believe there were 3x vaccine doses stored in the warehouse somewhere?
I did hear that doses were being warehoused for the purpose of having second doses available. That would be 1X. Biden supposedly said "don't do that, ship them all out." That would necessitate a ramped-up production where they are being manufactured.

There's no sense trying to guess if things will work out. They will, or they won't.

Distribution has slowed to a crawl...by design I'm betting...the dems hated it that Trump found a vaccine for their dream pandemic....
Actually, you forgot that MSM complained that Trump pressured FDA to approve the coronavirus vaccine ;)

Distribution has slowed to a crawl...by design I'm betting...the dems hated it that Trump found a vaccine for their dream pandemic....
Actually, you forgot that MSM complained that Trump pressured FDA to approve the coronavirus vaccine ;)
Yep. Trump didn’t care about safety or efficacy. He just wanted a headline.
FDA has a responsibility to actually look at the dat submitted, not just say “go ahead, we’ll just look at the data later.

Now the sonofabitch wants to give away hundreds of millions dosages to foreign assholes.

Forum List

Back