What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Was The Last Time That You Did Something For The First Time?

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have one of those restaurants here. My wife and I were driving down the road in front of it and I suddenly burst out laughing! The sign for the restaurant had a thin light pole in front of the right side of the 2nd "o" in "Cook".

The sign said "Cock Out'!

All I told my wife was to look at the sign. She immediately busted out laughing also!

Attachments

• 1664543508919.png
    1664543508919.png
    55 KB · Views: 7

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last summer I, for the first time kayaked though a mangrove swamp. It was interesting. I did not know that small crabs would climb up the trees.

I also on the same trip, visited the "National Shell Museum", and a gaint sea slug tried to eat me. Also, First Time for that.

(that consisted of it grasping my hand with it's... stubby appendages and licking my wrist with it's slightly raspy tougue. I was never in any actual danger, but I like making it sound dramatic)

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I retired in 2018, and just learned how to roller skate this past summer. Was sore for a few days, but it was a blast and has become a favorite thing to do with my grandkids.

OP
JOSweetHeart

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I retired in 2018, and just learned how to roller skate this past summer. Was sore for a few days, but it was a blast and has become a favorite thing to do with my grandkids.
You remind me of one of my favorite clips of Northern Calloway who gave us David from the Sesame Street children's show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

P.S. This is him before his skating improved.

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
You remind me of one of my favorite clips of Northern Calloway who gave us David from the Sesame Street children's show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

P.S. This is him before his skating improved.

I remember him!

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List