When Was The Last Time That You Did Something For The First Time?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Y'all are going to think that I am crazy, but I only just now saw the film named Speed for my first ever time starring Keana Reeves, Sandra Bullock and Jeff Daniels. It ended just a little bit ago on the E network and it was good, but I hated seeing what happens with Jeff's character near the end.

God bless you and him and Keana and Sandra always!!!

Holly

P.S. This is the only Dennis Hopper film that I have ever seen, may he rest in peace and actually this is the only Keana Reeves film that I have ever seen so far...so what has everyone else here done more recently that you have never done before?

P.S. This is the only Dennis Hopper film that I have ever seen, may he rest in peace and actually this is the only Keana Reeves film that I have ever seen so far.

You haven't seen Point Break (original)??

If you liked Speed, you'll love Point Break....Much better movie, and also has Gary Busey and Patrick Swayze.

Last thing I done for first time is try Cook Out food. They have decent hotdogs.

Y'all are going to think that I am crazy, but I only just now saw the film named Speed for my first ever time starring Keana Reeves, Sandra Bullock and Jeff Daniels. It ended just a little bit ago on the E network and it was good, but I hated seeing what happens with Jeff's character near the end.

Holly

P.S. This is the only Dennis Hopper film that I have ever seen, may he rest in peace and actually this is the only Keana Reeves film that I have ever seen so far...so what has everyone else here done more recently that you have never done before?

Five days ago, I had eye surgery. I never thought I'd have the nerve to get it done because I gotta thing about eyeballs, but I did it.

Reeves is an inconsistent actor, imo. He's terrible in some films, but awesome in others. By all accounts- he is a very decent human being, so I forgive him the bad acting. ;)

Dennis Hopper was always scary-high, but played some awesome parts over the years. He's one of my favorites.

Edit- I think I may be the last person on earth to see Star Wars

Holly

If you've got a few bottles of Bleach in stock to wash out your eyeballs after, you should check out Speed 2. I still can't unsee that particular movie.

If you liked Speed, you'll love Point Break....Much better movie, and also has Gary Busey and Patrick Swayze.

Last thing I done for first time is try Cook Out food. They have decent hotdogs.
We have one of them places right by where I work and when my window is open, I only want one of their burgers because I can smell their meat cooking. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We have one of them places right by where I work and when my window is open, I only want one of their burgers because I can smell their meat cooking. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I've never heard of Cook Out Food, but there are a lot of things I've never heard of. Sounds good. Until a few years ago, I had never heard of Steak and Shake or Freddy's Steakburgers--LOL, the thinnest burger I've ever eaten.

^^^ We have a Freddy's Steakburger place in my area, but it has only been here for maybe 3-4 years. The nearest Steak and Shake from me is somewhere in the city of Sevierville. I am around 30-45 miles away from there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I did a 12 mile hike at the end of June. Last summer I went zip lining.

Had to help the Vet use a jack to pull a dead colt out of a mare.

Last edited:

Holly

Who is Keana?

We have one of those restaurants here. My wife and I were driving down the road in front of it and I suddenly burst out laughing! The sign for the restaurant had a thin light pole in front of the right side of the 2nd "o" in "Cook".

The sign said "Cock Out'!

All I told my wife was to look at the sign. She immediately busted out laughing also!

Hoosiers

Forum List

Back