When Was The Last Time That You Did Something For The First Time?

We have one of those restaurants here. My wife and I were driving down the road in front of it and I suddenly burst out laughing! The sign for the restaurant had a thin light pole in front of the right side of the 2nd "o" in "Cook".

The sign said "Cock Out'!

All I told my wife was to look at the sign. She immediately busted out laughing also!

Attachments

• 1664543508919.png
    1664543508919.png
    55 KB · Views: 15
Last summer I, for the first time kayaked though a mangrove swamp. It was interesting. I did not know that small crabs would climb up the trees.

I also on the same trip, visited the "National Shell Museum", and a gaint sea slug tried to eat me. Also, First Time for that.

(that consisted of it grasping my hand with it's... stubby appendages and licking my wrist with it's slightly raspy tougue. I was never in any actual danger, but I like making it sound dramatic)

I retired in 2018, and just learned how to roller skate this past summer. Was sore for a few days, but it was a blast and has become a favorite thing to do with my grandkids.

I retired in 2018, and just learned how to roller skate this past summer. Was sore for a few days, but it was a blast and has become a favorite thing to do with my grandkids.
You remind me of one of my favorite clips of Northern Calloway who gave us David from the Sesame Street children's show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

P.S. This is him before his skating improved.

You remind me of one of my favorite clips of Northern Calloway who gave us David from the Sesame Street children's show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

P.S. This is him before his skating improved.

I remember him!

Forum List

Back