I see some white people still think some apartment buildings have all white tenants lol

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was taking out the trash and saw two white guys with a moving truck. One of them ask me do I work in the building

No mutherfucker I live here. So I guess he going to tear up his lease now? lol

Jeez talking about getting super triggered super fast. Maybe slow down and don't jump to conclusions. WTF dude.

He probably saw nothing but white people coming out of the building because its sat at 12pm. So when he saw my tall black ass walk out with trash bags he was like........."Wait black people live here? lol

He probably saw nothing but white people coming out of the building because its sat at 12pm. So when he saw my tall black ass walk out with trash bags he was like........."Wait black people live here? lol
Maybe they needed help with something, saw you with the bags, and thought it was possible you worked there and could help them with something move in related.

Yeah. They surely thought your trash bags were filled with white peeps goodies.

You should have told him, "That a coincidence, I thought YOU were the new maintenance guy, that can't seem to keep a decent one around here."

Wait you're black? Who knew with all that articulate typing.

:stir:

Anywho, you should be recycling everything. We should not throw anything away. They should outlaw dumpsters.

I was taking out the trash and saw two white guys with a moving truck. One of them ask me do I work in the building

Oh stop it. You're the damn janitor, admit it sambo!

You move into a nice place and 4 months later you have 2 N blasting music at 3 am

You move into a nice place and 4 months later you have 2 N blasting music at 3 am
I wish to comment on this thread in a very serious and respectful manner.

There are many Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans and Hispanic Americans who prefer to live in a neighborhood (or apartment house) that does not have any Americans of African ancestry.

Those 3 groups are not necessarily racists. They know from personal experiences that some of their nicest fellow Americans have African ancestry.

But they know from personal experiences or from their friends' experiences that for some reason, there is an unusually large percentage of that ethnicity who are rowdy or even violent (loud music, dangerous dogs, drug dealing, home robberies, etc.).

By the way, many African Americans who have the money also prefer to NOT live with other Americans of African ancestry. For example, those BLM ladies bought houses in predominately Caucasian areas (here in the States & Canada).

One reason that President Trump was "disliked" by many people is that many years ago, he allegedly made it clear that he preferred not to rent apartments to Americans of African ancestry.

In my opinion, there is NO answer to this very sad state of affairs.

Last edited:

There are many Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans and Hispanic Americans who prefer to live in a neighborhood (or apartment house) that does not have any Americans of African ancestry.

Those 3 groups are not necessarily racists. They know from personal experiences that some of their nicest fellow Americans have African ancestry.

But they know from personal experiences or from their friends' experiences that for some reason, there is an unusually large percentage of that ethnicity who are rowdy or even violent (loud music, dangerous dogs, drug dealing, home robberies, etc.).

By the way, many African Americans who have the money also prefer to NOT live with other Americans of African ancestry. For example, those BLM ladies bought houses in predominately Caucasian areas (here in the States & Canada).

One reason that President Trump was "disliked" by many people is that many years ago, he allegedly made it clear that he preferred not to rent apartments to Americans of African ancestry.

Yes there are some blacks who are unable to function like humans. I know who they are as soon as I see them but other races are unable to and think its the whole race

What the deuce ??

Regular blacks are good folks

I am only talking about their large subhuman subspecies

Yes there are some blacks who are unable to function like humans. I know who they are as soon as I see them but other races are unable to and think its the whole race
Not true depends on where it is.
If it is in any major city and the apartment complex is lower-middle class... then they should be worried.
If it is a higher rent complex, then there is nothing to worry about.
Every single American, regardless of race, all over the country knows a very simple, basic fact - if you live in an apartment complex that is a lower rent place and you see several blacks living their - you have a choice - A) Live there anyways and put up with all hours of the night noise and police presence, probably going to get your vehicle vandalized at some point, probably going to have gunshots fired at least several times a year, you are best to stay indoors after nightfall in warm weather. B) Try to find somewhere else.

That isn't racist, It is simply true.

Forum List

Back