Remember during the 2020 primaries when Biden's campaign was in it's death throes?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I remember it well. His run for Democratic nominee was failing miserably, his campaign was out of money and he was about to be mercifully put out of our misery. But his old buddy Jim Clyburn gift wrapped South Carolina for him and suddenly the DNC began dismissing all the other candidates. The DNC ordered they all get behind "Good Ol Joe". All of a sudden Biden went from death bed to front runner. Then, he went into hiding for a few months while his Party went to work on voting enhancements in all of the swing states.

And now 2 years later the Democrats are trying to figure out how they get rid of their huge mistake. Hopefully Old Joe doesn't have an unfortunate bathtub accident.

Last edited:
I remember it well. His run for Democratic nominee was failing miserably, his campaign was out of money and he was about to be mercifully put out of our misery. But his old buddy Jim Clyburn gift wrapped South Carolina for hem and suddenly the DNC began dismissing all the other candidates. The DNC ordered they all get behind "Good Ol Joe". All of a sudden Biden went from death bed to front runner. Then, he went into hiding for a few months while his Party went to work on voting enhancements in all of the swing states.

And now 2 years later the Democrats are trying to figure out how they get rid of their huge mistake. Hopefully Old Joe doesn't have an unfortunate bathtub accident.

While I despise Biden as much as any other patriotic American citizen, we must take care not to cheer too loudly IF and when Biden's own party sacks him. Regardless of the questionable measures by which Biden became POTUS, he is the sitting President of the United States. If we allow the public crucifixion of a sitting president, no matter who he is or how he got the job, we'll be opening a door to a place we really don't want to go. Then again, the rest of civilization has been flushed down the toilet so I suppose it doesn't matter that much at all, in our current and rapid descent into hell on earth. What the fuck, right? Let's crack open some brewskis and watch it all burn!

I remember it well. His run for Democratic nominee was failing miserably, his campaign was out of money and he was about to be mercifully put out of our misery. But his old buddy Jim Clyburn gift wrapped South Carolina for him and suddenly the DNC began dismissing all the other candidates. The DNC ordered they all get behind "Good Ol Joe". All of a sudden Biden went from death bed to front runner. Then, he went into hiding for a few months while his Party went to work on voting enhancements in all of the swing states.
They brought back the old cheating machine that was used to rob Batshit Bernie in '16.

Think about this. So he wins South Carolina. But why does that translate into him winning many of the next primaries? Oh, they put the fix in seems to be the correct answer.

While I despise Biden as much as any other patriotic American citizen, we must take care not to cheer too loudly IF and when Biden's own party sacks him. Regardless of the questionable measures by which Biden became POTUS, he is the sitting President of the United States. If we allow the public crucifixion of a sitting president, no matter who he is or how he got the job, we'll be opening a door to a place we really don't want to go. Then again, the rest of civilization has been flushed down the toilet so I suppose it doesn't matter that much at all, in our current and rapid descent into hell on earth. What the fuck, right? Let's crack open some brewskis and watch it all burn!
???? The Dims wrote the book on public crucifixion of a sitting president.

Forum List

Back