When was the Constitution Ratified?

The US constitution was agreed to September 17, 1787. The first 5 states Ratified December 7, 1787. US government under the U.S. Constitution began on March 4, 1789. The last of the original 13 states Ratified May 29, 1790. Today the U.S. Constitution is the oldest written constitution in operation in the world.

317.png
That guy has some serious mental issues.

You damn straight I'm getting at something, so fucking what?

Do the policies created by constitution impact us today?

If you can sue because you were searched without a warrant, then be assured the U.S. constitution is helping your case in court.

You can also go to any church you want without the Gov saying you have to or you cant.

The answer to the question is obvious for more reasons than one
So then what you're saying is that past policies are relevant today and do have an effect on people living now.
Ohh I get it you are gonna claim that because in the past it was legal for slavery we are all to blame cause it was once legal. Because we believe the Constitution is the law. You don't get reparations you are not owed a single red cent, the son does not inherit the fathers crimes or sins. Not in the US not according to the Constitution.
If we get into Sins of the Father then wit will trickle down and localized to those who did not and do not take care of their children. A can of worms.

You damn straight I'm getting at something, so fucking what?

Do the policies created by constitution impact us today?

If you can sue because you were searched without a warrant, then be assured the U.S. constitution is helping your case in court.

You can also go to any church you want without the Gov saying you have to or you cant.

The answer to the question is obvious for more reasons than one
So then what you're saying is that past policies are relevant today and do have an effect on people living now.

Yes I would say so. past policies made sure we could elect an African American as president twice. You can also have a damn good life in America anyone can.... right now though our government is printing money like drunken sailors so we'll have to wait and see what effects this has down the line, and what inflation will do to our money.

Forum List

Back