When Trump wins the 2020 nomination

Can anyone here give me a logical reason why the democrats support race riots

Is ther any actual sentience at work here, or are we just seeing a poorly programmed Republican-talking-points AI?
And lets here, where is all the sentience behind the Democrats ( I used to be one) enabling the race riots and civil unrest? I would LOVE to see the excuses. The Democrats "left" me, not the other way 'round.
The Democrats "left" me, not the other way 'round.
- no doubt about it, and said good riddance to you as you were walking out.

Is ther any actual sentience at work here, or are we just seeing a poorly programmed Republican-talking-points AI?
And lets here, where is all the sentience behind the Democrats ( I used to be one) enabling the race riots and civil unrest? I would LOVE to see the excuses. The Democrats "left" me, not the other way 'round.
That's rather sad, you don't care WHY? Because that might make you a little uncomfortable? That's what is wrong with the modern day democrats. Don't question anything you aren't supposed too...THIS is exactly why I walked away from the Democrats. Being a mind numbed drone isn't my idea of adherent to a political party.

Last edited:

That's rather sad, you don't care WHY? Because that might make you a little uncomfortable? That's what is wrong with the modern day democrats. Don't question anything you aren't supposed too...THIS is exactly why I walked away from the Democrats. Being a mind numbed drone isn't my idea of adherent to a political party.
THIS is exactly why I walked away from the Democrats.
reason is obvious, good riddance, doubtful they even noticed your whiny ass ever existed.

Can anyone here give me a logical reason why the democrats support race riots and civil unrest and support BLM want to defund the police over basically a tiny issue, when black on black violence is a rather more pressing issue? It confuses me, too. Systemic racism NOW is ignoring the high black murder rate and focusing on a trivial few police shootings. THAT is systemic NOW.

I think someone's needle is stuck.

Can anyone here give me a logical reason why the democrats support race riots and civil unrest and support BLM want to defund the police over basically a tiny issue, when black on black violence is a rather more pressing issue? It confuses me, too. Systemic racism NOW is ignoring the high black murder rate and focusing on a trivial few police shootings. THAT is systemic NOW.

What's new?

What's new?

Really...does she not know the difference between a nomination and election?

What's new?

Really...does she not know the difference between a nomination and election?
When you are ninety I guess not.

How do you think the "mostly" peaceful Democrats that sponsor race riots and civil unrest will respond?

You have to be careful when setting the date on your time machine. You know what "nomination" means in this context, right?

Forum List

Back