When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.
Its amazing how soon they forget their beloved treasured Ronald Reagan. I remember one year while watching the RNC convention, someone used sanitized white gloves just to open one of his diaries...they use to speak of this man as if he was the second coming, now today....its Reagan who? One thing about these nuts, they're loyalty is to anybody that brings on the Bullshit and backs it up with more bullshit.

Wow, talk about a post based on nothing close to an actual thought.

You are rapidly approaching dumbest poster on the board, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED dumb.
That would actually have to be a group award for the entire tigerred ensemble.

Are we talking fellow travellers, or is tigerred a....

th

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
They'll say they were never supporters of his. They'll say they voted libertarian or 3rd party.

And I am still waiting for Bush supporters to apologize. For years they defended his economic policies and they insisted he didn't lie us into Iraq. It seems like Bush lying us into Iraq is the one thing Trump supporters don't agree with Trump on. He says Bush lied us into Iraq and there were no WMD's.

But that was when Trump was saying whatever he needed to differentiate himself from the rest of the Republicans running. No Republican would dare admit Bush lied us into Iraq. Until Donald.

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

You can imagine this probably won over a lot of moderates who deep down know Bush lied us into Iraq. Like if I were going to vote GOP, which I never would. But if I were, I'd vote for the one who is willing to admit Bush lied us into Iraq. It isn't even debatable.

Talk about ego. Thinking people who disagree with you politically have to apologize because "THEY DON'T THINK LIKE MMEEEEEEEE!!!!" Is kind of pathetic.
You miss the point. Trump is a well thought out con man. So what he did running in the GOP primaries was differentiate himself from the other Republicans. What is it that moderate voters might not like about Republicans?

1. They want to cut social security and medicare. Trump lied and said he wouldn't.
2. Trump said he would raise taxes on the rich. Another lie but I remember it sounded good to me. I just knew he was lying. You guys bought it.
3. He said he would appoint moderate Supreme Court Justices. He lied.
4. He said he would solve illegal immigration but he won't go after illegal employers. Why? He was one until about a year ago.
5. And he said Bush lied us into Iraq. Something no other Republican to this day is willing to admit.

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said. Trump denied he called Bush a liar.

But Trump did say Bush lied, and on more than one occasion.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Yes, Trump Said Bush 'Lied'

Yet you go to work with them every day? Why? You so weak that you can't improve your spot in life? So weak that a guy in a MAGA hat gets your panties in a twist? Why? Fuck'em. In they end they are just people. You take this shit way to serious.
Yes, I do take this shit serious and anybody of color not, need their heads examined. I can see the GE ovens just waiting on a Trump victory.

Despite the evidence, they will deny ever supporting him. Just like they did with the Bushes, McCain, and Romney.

They'll say they were never supporters of his. They'll say they voted libertarian or 3rd party.

And I am still waiting for Bush supporters to apologize. For years they defended his economic policies and they insisted he didn't lie us into Iraq. It seems like Bush lying us into Iraq is the one thing Trump supporters don't agree with Trump on. He says Bush lied us into Iraq and there were no WMD's.

But that was when Trump was saying whatever he needed to differentiate himself from the rest of the Republicans running. No Republican would dare admit Bush lied us into Iraq. Until Donald.

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

You can imagine this probably won over a lot of moderates who deep down know Bush lied us into Iraq. Like if I were going to vote GOP, which I never would. But if I were, I'd vote for the one who is willing to admit Bush lied us into Iraq. It isn't even debatable.

Talk about ego. Thinking people who disagree with you politically have to apologize because "THEY DON'T THINK LIKE MMEEEEEEEE!!!!" Is kind of pathetic.
You miss the point. Trump is a well thought out con man. So what he did running in the GOP primaries was differentiate himself from the other Republicans. What is it that moderate voters might not like about Republicans?

1. They want to cut social security and medicare. Trump lied and said he wouldn't.
2. Trump said he would raise taxes on the rich. Another lie but I remember it sounded good to me. I just knew he was lying. You guys bought it.
4. He said he would solve illegal immigration but he won't go after illegal employers. Why? He was one until about a year ago.
5. And he said Bush lied us into Iraq. Something no other Republican to this day is willing to admit.

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said. Trump denied he called Bush a liar.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

In a sick way, I would love to see Trump finish off fucking up this country with a second win.....we so deserve it.

Despite the evidence, they will deny ever supporting him. Just like they did with the Bushes, McCain, and Romney.
Nothing can hide the shit Trump has done...the rest were mere amatures.

It's amazing how much you care about lying when Trump does it, and ignore it when other politicians do it. if you held everyone else to the standard you held Trump to they would all look just as bad.

The guy delivers on what he promises on the issues I care about. Court appointments, regulatory rollback, focus on the economy, tax reductions.

That he pisses off mewly wibble prog twats like you is just a bonus.

In a sick way, I would love to see Trump finish off fucking up this country with a second win.....we so deserve it.

I agree. I'll survive it. My family will survive it. I will be able to retire even if they cut my social security and raise the retirement age on me.

The poor and middle class are already fucked and they deserve it. They don't vote, don't organize and/or they vote for Republicans.

You know poor whites in red states vote Republican even though they don't have a pot to piss in? Why? Because they are convinced liberals are bad. Meanwhile, they don't have teeth, healthcare, good paying jobs, job security, savings, nothing. They have nothing. But, they are happy because they are free. They have their god, guns and racism.

I agree. I'll survive it. My family will survive it. I will be able to retire even if they cut my social security and raise the retirement age on me.

The poor and middle class are already fucked and they deserve it. They don't vote, don't organize and/or they vote for Republicans.

You know poor whites in red states vote Republican even though they don't have a pot to piss in? Why? Because they are convinced liberals are bad. Meanwhile, they don't have teeth, healthcare, good paying jobs, job security, savings, nothing. They have nothing. But, they are happy because they are free. They have their god, guns and racism.

Talk about being a paternalist asshat.

"They are too stupid to know I am RIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!!!"

It's amazing how much you care about lying when Trump does it, and ignore it when other politicians do it. if you held everyone else to the standard you held Trump to they would all look just as bad.

The guy delivers on what he promises on the issues I care about. Court appointments, regulatory rollback, focus on the economy, tax reductions.

Classic Republican comeback. When they get caught lying they say "they all do it".

Yes, Pocahontas and Hillary said she was under sniper fire. How many lies does Trump get to tell just because of these two lies?

You guys seemed to care for how many years that Hillary said she was under sniper fire? That was one fucking lie. How many lies does Trump get to tell before you will get upset?

Trump as of Dec. 10 had told 15,413 untruths during his presidency, The Washington Post’s Fact Checker column reported on Monday.

That’s an average of 14.6 lies for each of his 1,055 days in office.

Trump made 1,999 false claims in 2017 and 5,689 in 2018 — a total of 7,688, the newspaper reported. He’s ramped up the untruths in 2019, however, hitting 7,725 falsehoods with three weeks still to go in the year.

Classic Republican comeback. When they get caught lying they say "they all do it".

Yes, Pocahontas and Hillary said she was under sniper fire. How many lies does Trump get to tell just because of these two lies?

You guys seemed to care for how many years that Hillary said she was under sniper fire? That was one fucking lie. How many lies does Trump get to tell before you will get upset?

Trump as of Dec. 10 had told 15,413 untruths during his presidency, The Washington Post’s Fact Checker column reported on Monday.

Trump made 1,999 false claims in 2017 and 5,689 in 2018 — a total of 7,688, the newspaper reported. He’s ramped up the untruths in 2019, however, hitting 7,725 falsehoods with three weeks still to go in the year.

Reality, they all lie, spin and ignore obvious issues with their positions. Trump is just a blowhard about it and lacks the filter they do.

Lol, WaPo being foisted by you as an unbiased source. Have they done the same level of effort with Obama or any Democrat in general?

And your side has also stretched what a "lie" is. A lie is knowing something is one thing, and saying another. calling dog a cat. saying a blue thing is red. What you call lies are mostly opinions that you don't agree with.

A good example of a lie is saying a man who removes their penis and balls and has a fake vagina made to replace it is actually a woman.

when I see a post referring to "we" thinking about something, I always wonder what "we" is being referenced.

In this case, the "we" that jumps out to me would be undersupervised suburban boys who troll internet discussion boards by pretending to be comically jive-ass old black women.

I don't think the numbers involved here are significant enough to merit any concern.

Well take it from me, a guy who's doing well, who can look around and see why his/my fellow middle class friends are struggling.

I'm upper class. My brother is upper class. My dad was in a union and has a pension and great healthcare. I see what made the greatest middle class the world has ever seen. That's gone. Now only a small number of us are truly middle class. Actually the other day I found out I'm upper class.

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

But don't listen to rich Republicans. They love how things are going. The economy is great for them. Is it great for you? If you are saving enough for retirement, vote GOP. But if you are not, don't blame us liberals. Blame yourselves for either not voting or voting GOP.

Are you even middle class? How many people in your household?

• Household of one: $26,093 to $78,281
  • Household of two: $36,902 to $110,706
  • Household of three: $45,195 to $135,586
  • Household of four: $52,187 to $156,561
  • Household of five: $58,347 to $175,041

Reality, they all lie, spin and ignore obvious issues with their positions. Trump is just a blowhard about it and lacks the filter they do.

Lol, WaPo being foisted by you as an unbiased source. Have they done the same level of effort with Obama or any Democrat in general?

And your side has also stretched what a "lie" is. A lie is knowing something is one thing, and saying another. calling dog a cat. saying a blue thing is red. What you call lies are mostly opinions that you don't agree with.

A good example of a lie is saying a man who removes their penis and balls and has a fake vagina made to replace it is actually a woman.

You guys don't even know what a lie is anymore. Wow.

Isn't it funny conservatives are alway homophobic racists?

Once again, nobody lies with the audacity of Trump in either party.
Not even close

So “they all do it “ is not an excuse

Well take it from me, a guy who's doing well, who can look around and see why his/my fellow middle class friends are struggling.

I'm upper class. My brother is upper class. My dad was in a union and has a pension and great healthcare. I see what made the greatest middle class the world has ever seen. That's gone. Now only a small number of us are truly middle class. Actually the other day I found out I'm upper class.

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

But don't listen to rich Republicans. They love how things are going. The economy is great for them. Is it great for you? If you are saving enough for retirement, vote GOP. But if you are not, don't blame us liberals. Blame yourselves for either not voting or voting GOP.

Are you even middle class? How many people in your household?

• Household of one: $26,093 to $78,281
  • Household of two: $36,902 to $110,706
  • Household of three: $45,195 to $135,586
  • Household of four: $52,187 to $156,561
  • Household of five: $58,347 to $175,041

I make $130k single as a person in NYC. that puts me lower upper, but barely.

Again, only Trump has had some people so vigorously try to define him "lying" so any number you come up with has no real comparison.

Not me. I'm on record stating the Booosh clan are a bunch of carpet bagger trash, and that John McCain is fine where he is, roasting in hell and that Romny was/is nothing more then a jilted entitled girl. What funny is how you regard all of a sudden love Romney and John Bolten.

Once again, nobody lies with the audacity of Trump in either party.
Not even close

So “they all do it “ is not an excuse

Nobody has had the media scrutinize each word he says in a search for "lies"

You can't compare because this level of scrutiny has never been seen before.

Forum List

Back