When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

You need to move to a country more to your liking and that does not share a border with the USA

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.
Its amazing how soon they forget their beloved treasured Ronald Reagan. I remember one year while watching the RNC convention, someone used sanitized white gloves just to open one of his diaries...they use to speak of this man as if he was the second coming, now today....its Reagan who? One thing about these nuts, they're loyalty is to anybody that brings on the Bullshit and backs it up with more bullshit.

No one has forgot anything. You are a moron. Ronald Reagan was great for that time. Trump is great for today.

If Reagan came back from the Dead, and ran again, I would listing to what he had to say, on current issues.

But Trump was the best choice in 2016. I stand by that choice.

You are insane.

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.
You piece of shit. The Natives owned nothing. Too bad they didn't have a word for wheel, or else they may have had a shot. That is not the way life is you stupid idealistic double talking patronizing racist ignorant loser.

They killed each other in savage manners and they all fought for territory you pathetic idiot. Only stupid pathetic ignorant hypocrites think the Natives were only peaceful peyote smoking people growing maze and being civil all of the time.

You dumb stink dimwitted idiots never answer what you think about the 10 Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

You pathetic racist loser.

This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it.

Obama has been out of office for 3 years, leave the poor guy alone.

There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.

Wow the loons are, well, loons.

libtard
noun
/libˈtärd/
1. an individual, whose thinking process has been
rendered impaired by political correctness and the
failure to understand that people are responsible
for their actions and the world does not owe lazy
or stupid people a living.

Yep.....you hate white people so much that you're just like a Nazi warming up the ovens for another Holocaust.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

You really are one stupid idiot.

In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.

FOAD.

Nothing better than having to hate your political opponents to justify your own stupid political position.

They'll say they were never supporters of his. They'll say they voted libertarian or 3rd party.

And I am still waiting for Bush supporters to apologize. For years they defended his economic policies and they insisted he didn't lie us into Iraq. It seems like Bush lying us into Iraq is the one thing Trump supporters don't agree with Trump on. He says Bush lied us into Iraq and there were no WMD's.

But that was when Trump was saying whatever he needed to differentiate himself from the rest of the Republicans running. No Republican would dare admit Bush lied us into Iraq. Until Donald.

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

You can imagine this probably won over a lot of moderates who deep down know Bush lied us into Iraq. Like if I were going to vote GOP, which I never would. But if I were, I'd vote for the one who is willing to admit Bush lied us into Iraq. It isn't even debatable.

Talk about ego. Thinking people who disagree with you politically have to apologize because "THEY DON'T THINK LIKE MMEEEEEEEE!!!!" Is kind of pathetic.

Its amazing how soon they forget their beloved treasured Ronald Reagan. I remember one year while watching the RNC convention, someone used sanitized white gloves just to open one of his diaries...they use to speak of this man as if he was the second coming, now today....its Reagan who? One thing about these nuts, they're loyalty is to anybody that brings on the Bullshit and backs it up with more bullshit.

Wow, talk about a post based on nothing close to an actual thought.

You are rapidly approaching dumbest poster on the board, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED dumb.

CryUSMB.gif

Wow, talk about a post based on nothing close to an actual thought.

You are rapidly approaching dumbest poster on the board, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED dumb.
FREE TRUTHMATTERS!!! :auiqs.jpg:

They will be fine once they've been through the re-education camps.

No worries at all.

Forum List

Back