When it comes to covid, thank God for semi-red/red states...

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I'm not republican, but I'm a big support of personal responsibility. I wear a n95 mask everywhere I go and thanks to God I've been ok. I’ve been able to work with no stopish an live my life. If I was in one of the heavily democratic states like New York, California, etc I wouldn't be able to do alot of things due to having to show a covid test everywhere you go. In my opinion through out this whole thing, wearing a mask is the best protection. Also, don't let me start on how of all the cases there is still less than 1% deaths which no one talks about.

Also, don't let me start on how of all the cases there is still less than 1% deaths which no one talks about.
Yeah, it's obvious that they are using the pandemic for a power-grab. I'm not vaccinated and have no plans to take an mRNA vaccine anytime soon but I have ZERO problems with the choice of others to be vaccinated. All I demand is to be given the choice without government force to compel me.

I live on the gulf coast of Alabama and we were under strict guidelines, closed schools, and limited travel for a few months last year. After that, people were encouraged to mask and distance and most did. There are fewer masks now but people have been "trained" to keep a greater "social distance" than we were accustomed to.

People all over the world are tired of the chaos over a virus that kills fewer than 1 in 100.

Much ado about nothing.

Your right NOT to get the vaccine or wear a mask will increasingly sideline you and bar you from entering public establishments.

Rightfully so.

If you cannot take the vax due to a verifiable medical condition as attested by a clinician... fine.

For everybody else... stop being whiny bitche$ and get the goddamned shot.

Much ado about nothing.

Your right NOT to get the vaccine or wear a mask will increasingly sideline you and bar you from entering public establishments.

Rightfully so.

If you cannot take the vax due to a verifiable medical condition as attested by a clinician... fine.

Not in my state it won't.

I'm not republican, but I'm a big support of personal responsibility. I wear a n95 mask everywhere I go and thanks to God I've been ok. I’ve been able to work with no stopish an live my life. If I was in one of the heavily democratic states like New York, California, etc I wouldn't be able to do alot of things due to having to show a covid test everywhere you go. In my opinion through out this whole thing, wearing a mask is the best protection. Also, don't let me start on how of all the cases there is still less than 1% deaths which no one talks about.
If you don't mind me asking... And feel free to demure... What state do you live in?

It seems that the Blue states with all of their state mandates are in worse shape than the Red states.
It's just an observation.
When looking at deaths per capita, there’s a lot of red in the top 10.

If I was in one of the heavily democratic states like New York, California, etc I wouldn't be able to do alot of things
This is a poor argument, as the things you fear being barred from doing in New York or California are not available in red states.

Much ado about nothing.

Rightfully so.

Why? For a cold? For a virus that doesn’t cause any real problems for anyone other than those with multiple comorbities? Why would anyone intelligent take an injection from corporate felons like J&J and Pfizer? Are you dumb or easily duped by the state?

We know that, without the vaccine, there’s a 99+% survival rate. We know that, without the vaccine, the risk of hospitalization is less than 2 percent. Well, some of us know. According to a Gallup poll a few months ago, many people, especially Democrats, think the risk of hospitalization is much, much higher.

We know that of all Americans who’ve died of COVID, almost 95% had an AVERAGE of four (4) comorbidities. COVID, it appears, is dangerous to only … the already dying

Much ado about nothing.

Rightfully so.

From others perspectives, you are the bitches. Did it ever occur to you that the governments of the world purposely shut down their economies by the power elite at the same time they made their demands on us with Covid? That is the conundrum. The elite know the psychology of humans and how we react. It is just the percentage who follow their dictums and the time needed to wear people down. Lemmings galore.

It's more than just covid deaths. The excess death rate is much higher, higher than the covid rate, because when hospitals are full of Covid patients, people can't get in to hospitals for other things and die too.

It was something like only 2/3rds of excess deaths were covid deaths.

Why? For a cold? For a virus that doesn’t cause any real problems for anyone other than those with multiple comorbities? Why would anyone intelligent take an injection from corporate felons like J&J and Pfizer? Are you dumb or easily duped by the state?

We know that, without the vaccine, there’s a 99+% survival rate. We know that, without the vaccine, the risk of hospitalization is less than 2 percent. Well, some of us know. According to a Gallup poll a few months ago, many people, especially Democrats, think the risk of hospitalization is much, much higher.

We know that of all Americans who’ve died of COVID, almost 95% had an AVERAGE of four (4) comorbidities. COVID, it appears, is dangerous to only … the already dying
Remember that when one of YOUR "already dying" people test positive and start to go downhill...

From others perspectives, you are the bitches.
From the self-centered perspective that doesn't give two $hits about their fellows... yes... I'm sure you're right...
Did it ever occur to you that the governments of the world purposely shut down their economies by the power elite at the same time they made their demands on us with Covid?
Do you serious believe that Krazy Kornspiracy Klown monologue that you're spewing here? My condolences.
That is the conundrum. The elite know the psychology of humans and how we react. It is just the percentage who follow their dictums and the time needed to wear people down. Lemmings galore.
Ahhhhh, yes... all of us vax'ed, sane, safer lemmings should wake-up and climb on-board the Krazy Kornspiracy Klown Kar...

Remember that when one of YOUR "already dying" people test positive and start to go downhill...
The vax won’t protect you from death. The vax won’t stop you from contracting the virus.

Get informed before posting.

The vax won’t protect you from death. The vax won’t stop you from contracting the virus.

Get informed before posting.
Tell you what. Let's you and I take a walk through a COVID ward, without masks. Me, vax'ed... you, not vax'ed... then check-in, 10 day later... :badgrin:

Tell you what. Let's you and I take a walk through a COVID ward, without masks. Me, vax'ed... you, not vax'ed... then check-in, 10 day later... :badgrin:
I’ve been all over the country since this shit started. I change nothing in the way I live my life. Never sick one day. I’ve been around people who have got it. My daughter got it twice and she was vaxxed.

Again if you think the vax protects you, you’re nuts.

I’ve been all over the country since this shit started. I change nothing in the way I live my life. Never sick one day. I’ve been around people who have got it. My daughter got it twice and she was vaxxed.

Again if you think the vax protects you, you’re nuts.
Immaterial.

Insofar as protection is concerned...

Nobody says it protects you from contracting the bug...

Vax'ing merely protects one from SEVERE symptoms, including the nastier outcomes like hospitalization or death...

It's not a PERFECT protection but it comes damned close, based on months of stats-collection...

The stats on hospitalizations and deaths since we hit the 60%+vax rate... vax'ed vs. un-vax'ed... speak volumes against your position on this...

Immaterial.

Insofar as protection is concerned...

Nobody says it protects you from contracting the bug...

Vax'ing merely protects one from SEVERE symptoms, including the nastier outcomes like hospitalization or death...

It's not a PERFECT protection but it comes damned close, based on months of stats-collection...

The stats on hospitalizations and deaths since we hit the 60%+vax rate... vax'ed vs. un-vax'ed... speak volumes against your position on this...
I doubt that too. How many times must they lie to you for you to catch on?

Forum List

Back