When Islamic State Kills The Pope

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Will it be a war of religion then? I mean really is that what it is going to take? when do Americans {mainly democrats} pull their collective heads out of each others butts and SEE the truth?
DSCF0026.jpg

what's it going to take? They have ALREADY said they intend to kill the pope.
Why is ANYBODY afraid to call it a war of religion? THEY DO!
All they need to do is start their rip across Europe and they get to meet up with their supporters. They are on the shores of Libya facing Rome.

Shore to shore 281 miles is all. One more thing. IF Obama sits on HIS butt as they attack Italy you really expect the Jews or the Italians of New York to support ANY democrat?

Maybe you are NOT counting on ever having another election here in this country. BAD idea democrats BAD IDEA.

It'd be ironic if they succeeded in killing the Pope. Him being the first decent Pope in living memory.

"Jesus is the slave of Allah."

That's not a very Muslim thing to write down. Makes me think the pic is staged and some kind of slur campaign.

• Banned
It'd be ironic if they succeeded in killing the Pope. Him being the first decent Pope in living memory.

That's not a very Muslim thing to write down. Makes me think the pic is staged and some kind of slur campaign.
With all the crap Islam is pulling who needs to stage anything?

Short of being there and documenting it first-hand you only have the word of corporate propaganda outlets about what they're doing. Lord knows, they'd never lie or distort the truth to make a buck. Not like their parent companies have any defense contractor subsidiaries who stand to benefit from another war.

Will it be a war of religion then? I mean really is that what it is going to take? when do Americans {mainly democrats} pull their collective heads out of each others butts and SEE the truth?
DSCF0026.jpg

All they need to do is start their rip across Europe and they get to meet up with their supporters. They are on the shores of Libya facing Rome.

Shore to shore 281 miles is all. One more thing. IF Obama sits on HIS butt as they attack Italy you really expect the Jews or the Italians of New York to support ANY democrat?

Maybe you are NOT counting on ever having another election here in this country. BAD idea democrats BAD IDEA.

Absolute Drivel

• Banned

Short of being there and documenting it first-hand you only have the word of corporate propaganda outlets about what they're doing. Lord knows, they'd never lie or distort the truth to make a buck. Not like their parent companies have any defense contractor subsidiaries who stand to benefit from another war.
Once this site approves of my using another sites intel ALL will be linked.
Just A Question US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If and when that happens, the liberals will celebrate and the protestants will, have to review what they have been taught about the crusades for centuries.

Can you imagine how the left wingers will shout for joy when that happens?

If and when that happens, the liberals will celebrate and the protestants will, have to review what they have been taught about the crusades for centuries.

Can you imagine how the left wingers will shout for joy when that happens?

That made no sense at all, as is the case with most of your stuff.

I know of not one single Liberal who celebrates death.

But butthurt-without-end much?

DSCF0026.jpg

That will never happen. You need to read the history of the anti Christ Roman Catholic System -the history of their anti - Christ - false teaching system and the Jesuits whose education - assignment - was to destroy Protestantism and wipe the Christians and Jews off the face of the earth. Both Communism and Islam is a weapon on the Vatican's hand and has been since the very beginning.

I wouldn't be the least surprised to learn the Vatican / Jesuits fully funded Isis and Isil and the rest and even told them to kill some Catholics for good measure to make sure the world buys the lie they are the head of the Christian Church. That is their history. They have been behind wars, asssassinations of presidents, and even the slaughter of their own Catholic people (history of Inquisitions is full of examples) because the Jesuit creed is the end justifies the means.

No greater lie could be told then to believe that the Roman Catholic System is Christian! Ha! Not a chance!!!

It's already ALL been linked, Mr. Fury. See Dr. Alberto Rivera testimonies and Jack Chick thread page 24 - 32 exposing the 6 series of an ex - Jesuit who answered directly to the Pope and exposed the true history of Catholicism, the Jesuits, the wars they are creating right now - using Islam is to achieve their end agenda to become the ruler of the world - a one world order / religious system - anti - Christ - that is their goal and they are using their own two children - Islam - and Communism to accomplish it. The roots of Catholicism are pagan. Not Christian. From the beginning they were hunting down and slaughtering the true Christians. It continued in the Inquisitions and it is now commencing again - but they are using Islam to do it this time. You can be sure the Vatican is pouring billions into this but with trillions in their vaults - they can well afford it. Follow the money trail - Sir. Satan said to Jesus Christ if you'll bow down and worship me I'll give you the world and although Jesus Christ rejected his offer. The sun god worshipers who were followers of Semiramis and her son Tammuz (Baal) are today calling their institution Catholicism but it is just Baal worship under a new name. The Jesus Christ of Roman Catholicism is not Jesus of the Bible and the Queen of heaven the Roman Catholics are taught to worship is the same Queen of heaven the Egyptians worshiped, Semiramus but today? Semiramus was the first to be called Queen of heaven - and today she hides behind name "Mary"... people still bow down to her, pray to her, worship her, believe salvation is through her - all blasphemy, all a lie, no truth in it.

The black pope - the General of the Jesuits is the one with all the power. The White Pope follows his lead. This is the truth told by an ex-Jesuit. Click this link and you'll learn the truth. Ignatius Loyola was the founder of the Jesuits and the Illuminati. The entire plan for a One World order - anti Christ rule - originates with the Roman Catholic Institution. Their goal is to kill off all the true Christians - Protestants - and the Jews who resist them. Their goal is to take Jerusalem for their new headquarters. It's confirmed in Revelation of the King James Bible. Read it. Then read this:

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

(Click for more documentation.) Alberto Rivera
(September 19, 1935 – June 20, 1997)

Alberto Rivera saw the Truth about "HER" lies, and he spoke the Truth about "HER" lies, and they killed him!

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus…”
(Revelation 17:5-6 KJV)

This is unsurprisingly ignorant and moronic – typical of most on the right.

And that so many conservatives wish to see more American lives pointlessly thrown away in the ME is sad and disturbing.

Are you going to link us to Breitfart? :D

Are you going to link us to Breitfart? :D
Most conservatives are truly ridiculous.

They provide links to Breitbart or some other disreputable rightwing site as 'proof' of their claims.

When correctly told that the rightwing site they cited as 'proof' is devoid of credibility and merit, they whine about the myth of a 'liberal media' that won't report the 'truth.'

No, they actually have a caricature they call "jesus" in their bullshit made up religion.

The black pope - the General of the Jesuits is the one with all the power. The White Pope follows his lead. This is the truth told by an ex-Jesuit. Click this link and you'll learn the truth. Ignatius Loyola was the founder of the Jesuits and the Illuminati. The entire plan for a One World order - anti Christ rule - originates with the Roman Catholic Institution. Their goal is to kill off all the true Christians - Protestants - and the Jews who resist them. Their goal is to take Jerusalem for their new headquarters. It's confirmed in Revelation of the King James Bible. Read it. Then read this:

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

(Click for more documentation.)
Alberto Rivera
(September 19, 1935 – June 20, 1997)

Alberto Rivera saw the Truth about "HER" lies, and he spoke the Truth about "HER" lies, and they killed him!

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus…”
(Revelation 17:5-6 KJV)

The wing nut has spoken.
3d-funny-eyes.gif

No, they actually have a caricature they call "jesus" in their bullshit made up religion.

Kinda how we Jews feel about Christians co-opting our holy book and pasting your new "made up bullshit religion" onto our's. Turn about is fair play they say.

Kinda how we Jews feel about Christians co-opting our holy book and pasting your new "made up bullshit religion" onto our's. Turn about is fair play they say.

Except truth isn't relative. I'm not going to pretend that everyone's claim to truth is equal and not subject to scrutiny. Jesus was sent by God, Muhammad was not.

And it's also telling how blinded you are by Satan that you would defend Muslims who seek your annihilation. Christianity has its roots in Judaism, Islam doesn't have its roots in anything, and their claim to be descendants of Abraham 10,000 years later is utterly without merit. I guess you are the definition of a self loathing Jew.

Delta, you are probably the worst ambassador for the Jewish people I have ever seen. Stop stirring up hate.

Forum List

Back