When Is A 'White Man' Not A 'White Man'???

But the media is now blurring out his bloody leg today.
How did you get so stupid? Eating paint chips?

Police identify Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, as suspect in Boulder shooting

Stop cutting out my full quote Sin-Holic before I report your syphallactic ass!
Fuck off. Your full quote added nothing to the part I clipped.

This is not your determination.

Don't do it again!
Yeah - it is. I'll respond to what I want to respond to. Fascist days are over, Nazi scum.

After the horrible mass shooting in Boulder this week, we all learned that according to the news media, Middle Eastern men are considered to be "white."

So that means that Jesus Christ was white after all.
All you do is lie.

But the media is now blurring out his bloody leg today.
How did you get so stupid? Eating paint chips?

Police identify Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, as suspect in Boulder shooting

Stop cutting out my full quote Sin-Holic before I report your syphallactic ass!
Fuck off. Your full quote added nothing to the part I clipped.

This is not your determination.

Don't do it again!
Yeah - it is. I'll respond to what I want to respond to. Fascist days are over, Nazi scum.
They will never end. And you are the modern nazis. You are just packaged differently. You are the empowered. And nothing stands still. it has to keep moving and you are moving in that direction. Ironically when you kill the white males off, you will be killing yourselves.

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

Or was he some anti-Trump demented Muslim immigrant....and not white???

I mean, aren't Syrians white folks????

Or can't Democrats use 'white' except as some sort of insult?

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

Syrians like Lebanese and Iranians are legally white .. and the US census backs that up.

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

OMG.... Progressives have now identified more whiteness racism... First it was White Hispanics and now White Muslims.

Arab is NOT a race and they are considered white under the law.

Syrians like Lebanese and Iranians are legally white .. and the US census backs that up.

But they are "Middle Easterners", right? Like Jesus.

Therefore Jesus being a "Middle Easterner", is white.

QED, mofos.

QED, mofos.

Aryan..

Aryan | Definition, History, & Facts | Britannica
Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language and who were thought to have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian

QED, mofos.

Aryan..

Aryan | Definition, History, & Facts | Britannica
Aryan, name originally given to a people who were said to speak an archaic Indo-European language and who were thought to have settled in prehistoric times in ancient Iran and the northern Indian

Whut? Call them whatever you want, they're still white like Jesus.

Psssst......look up the word 'rhetorical' and you may appear just a tad less stupid in the future.

Oh Yawn. Another crazy thread by the board's leading hater.

Forum List

Back