When Is A 'White Man' Not A 'White Man'???

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

Or was he some anti-Trump demented Muslim immigrant....and not white???

I mean, aren't Syrians white folks????

Or can't Democrats use 'white' except as some sort of insult?

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”
Congratulations. 8 inches of drivel completely bereft of meaning.
I'd bet that 8 inches is exactly what she needs, the frigid, hateful bitch.

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????
Fuck you, you fucking bitch. Three Blue Lives are dead, and scores are injured.

Try to remember you are not conversing with family, trash.

No matter how deeply the truth injures you, no vulgarity.

Fuck you, you fucking bitch. Three Blue Lives are dead, and scores are injured.

I find your outrage to be hollow and superfluous. Do you really care? Or is this post just an exercise in theatrics?

It's actually the best they can do.

Rage and vulgarity substitute for knowledge and upbringing.

Democrats......they lie about everything.

Perhaps it's like transgender theory.. and if I, a white male, decide that I "feel" like I'm black.. then I'm black, no questions asked. And, spineless corporations, media, and tech will demand that all of you have to change societal institutions to cater to my sudden change (is based on absolutely no objective evidence is merely 100% based on internal feelings that have no frame of reference). And if you don't, you're a horrible, immoral person... and people will actively try to ensure your name is skewered so you lose your job and don't get hired.

Yeah.. that makes sense.

They lie about everything, and fly into a rage if you fail to accept the lie.

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812
He hid in the bunker like a coward. He was never in any danger.

You lie about everything.

Proven easily:

Riots, fals-flag attacks, mayhem: Nobody does it better than the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”
At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.
The video shows why it was necessary......Biden voters attacked.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the White House

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

3.And then Democrats lied about even being in the Capitol during the kerfuffle......

Now, let’s get to the Democrat instigated assault on the Capitol, blaming it on their political enemies, and see how the propaganda mill churns that out:

“AOC Feared Rioters Would Kill Her Before She Had the Chance to Become a Mom
AOC Feared Rioters Would Kill Her Before She Had the Chance to Become a Mom

In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) incredibly raw and emotional Instagram live video is possibly the most vivid and terrifying account yet of last month’s Trumpist insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building.”

Get the hankies ready!

4. Remember the similar heart-wrenching stories of the First Family being rushed to a bunker when the White House was under assault by Biden voters?

“Trump, Melania, and Barron were rushed to a secure bunker after protesters breached barricades near the White House

…rushed to a secure bunker on Friday after protesters breached temporary fences outside the White House, The Washington Post reported Wednesday…. breach elevated the alert level at the White House from "yellow" to "red." Trump, Melania, and Barron were rushed to a secure bunker after protesters breached barricades near the White House, contradicting the president's claim that he was there for 'inspection'

No, we weren’t treated to any fear-filled tales of how Melania fretted about herself and her son.

Propaganda......no one does it better than the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats.

The Democrat wasn't in the Capitol......they lie about everything.

Last edited:
How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

Leftists are the final judge and jury involving al things race related. If you question their judgement you are a racist.
Racial Jungle 7 Eleven Cornpop * Joe was unavailable for comment because be was hailing a cab while studying why poor kids are just as smart as white kids.
Oh, and because he's 5 brain cells away from full blown shit your pants and fling it on the wall dementia.

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

I was elated when I found out that the shooter is a radicalized 'dune coon'.
Lefty Marxist gun-grabbers were all poised to pounce. All they're left to now is to spin an' lie! :spinner:
. . . omg. .

When will you folks stop. . .

You are all the same, left or right. :sigh2:

Really?

When was the last election stolen by the Right?

See? This is the problem.

You see everything in terms of left/right.

It isn't that. It is now, globalists vs. Americans. The internationalists, or the neo-cons that YOU support? Yeah, they DID rig several elections. GWB did not win in 2000 or 2004, the exit polls bore that out.

Then, when Cynthia McKinney started asking questions about 9/11, and exposed DynCorp . for trafficking women and children, and then, was the first congress person for pointing out the waste and corruption in the Pentagon, with the missing trillions? The neocon/neo-liberal Deep State replaced her in the DNC primaries with Hank Johnson. . .

IOW, the same forces that used machines and voter corruption to replace this politician;

with this one;

Replaced Trump with Biden.

Now, keep in mind, Dr. McKinney is sort of a far left progressive Democrat, BUT, she is an expert with a Phd. on the Deep State. . . guess who she thinks should be president right now? :dunno:

Like I said, it isn't about being racist, or about party, it is about process and principle.

You can search and find out yourself if you have FB doing a search at "CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial"

"You see everything in terms of left/right.

It isn't that. "

You said the two sides are the same. When I schooled you with the simple request that you provide the Right stealing a presidential election......you punted.

BTW....you should choose your paladin better than this one:

Ex-congresswoman claims Israel behind European massacres
Cynthia McKinney links to video ‘proving’ Israel responsible for Nice, Munich attacks because German photographer supposedly at both scenes is married to former MK
By TOI STAFF24 July 2016, 11:32 pm 80
  • 14,627shares
Cynthia McKinney, seen in a photo from 2008, was the Green Party’s presidential candidate that year. (Wikimedia Commons)
Cynthia McKinney, seen in a photo from 2008, was the Green Party’s presidential candidate that year. (Wikimedia Commons)
A former US congresswoman claimed on Twitter that an Israeli photographer had been on hand for massacres in Nice and Munich, proving that Israel had a hand in both attacks.
Cynthia McKinney, a Democrat and former member of the US House of Representatives from Georgia, posted a video on Twitter with the message: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?…”
McKinney, who served Georgia in the US House of Representatives from 1992 to 2002, was known during her term for making incendiary remarks and has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past. In 2002, she lost the Democratic primary, a day after her father appeared on TV saying “Jews have bought everybody … J-E-W-S.”

Very illuminating.
So Beale is an anti-Zionist and possibly anti-Semetic.
Good to know.

I don't know either of those charges to be factual.....but I do know he made two significant errors this day.

I stand by the 1st charge.
The 2nd may be up in the air.....

I'm pro-America.

If that means ending toxic relationships that put other nations' interests ahead of our own, you can classify that however you want in your own warped mind.

Stand by what ever you want, and shove it right up your ass, you anti-American piece of shit. That goes double for PoliticalChic.

I stated, in my post, "It is now, globalists vs. Americans." And what does she do? She quotes a piece of foreign propaganda, from a foreign nation to prove me right.

Nice.

And you chime in with the assumption that another nation is more important than our own. Brainwashed sheep, the both of you.

"I'm pro-America."

No, you aren't if you claim both parties are the same......either that or you are abysmally stupid.

See if you can match this list of achievements:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Or, perhaps you will simply cop to being a fraud and a phony......

See how I did that sans vulgarity?
Learn from it.

But the media is now blurring out his bloody leg today.
How did you get so stupid? Eating paint chips?

Police identify Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, as suspect in Boulder shooting

Stop cutting out my full quote Sin-Holic before I report your syphallactic ass!
Fuck off. Your full quote added nothing to the part I clipped.

This is not your determination.

Don't do it again!

My favorite....from a super fact checker lol

hggvvgbhbbvvv.jpg

wygwgwg.jpg

Lefty Marxist gun-grabbers were all poised to pounce. All they're left to now is to spin an' lie! :spinner:
. . . omg. .

Really?

It isn't that. It is now, globalists vs. Americans. The internationalists, or the neo-cons that YOU support? Yeah, they DID rig several elections. GWB did not win in 2000 or 2004, the exit polls bore that out.

Then, when Cynthia McKinney started asking questions about 9/11, and exposed DynCorp . for trafficking women and children, and then, was the first congress person for pointing out the waste and corruption in the Pentagon, with the missing trillions? The neocon/neo-liberal Deep State replaced her in the DNC primaries with Hank Johnson. . .

IOW, the same forces that used machines and voter corruption to replace this politician;

with this one;

Now, keep in mind, Dr. McKinney is sort of a far left progressive Democrat, BUT, she is an expert with a Phd. on the Deep State. . . guess who she thinks should be president right now? :dunno:

Like I said, it isn't about being racist, or about party, it is about process and principle.

You can search and find out yourself if you have FB doing a search at "CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial"

It isn't that. "

You said the two sides are the same. When I schooled you with the simple request that you provide the Right stealing a presidential election......you punted.

Cynthia McKinney links to video ‘proving’ Israel responsible for Nice, Munich attacks because German photographer supposedly at both scenes is married to former MK
  • 14,627shares
A former US congresswoman claimed on Twitter that an Israeli photographer had been on hand for massacres in Nice and Munich, proving that Israel had a hand in both attacks.
Cynthia McKinney, a Democrat and former member of the US House of Representatives from Georgia, posted a video on Twitter with the message: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?…”
McKinney, who served Georgia in the US House of Representatives from 1992 to 2002, was known during her term for making incendiary remarks and has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past. In 2002, she lost the Democratic primary, a day after her father appeared on TV saying “Jews have bought everybody … J-E-W-S.”

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I don't know either of those charges to be factual.....but I do know he made two significant errors this day.

I'm pro-America.

If that means ending toxic relationships that put other nations' interests ahead of our own, you can classify that however you want in your own warped mind.

Stand by what ever you want, and shove it right up your ass, you anti-American piece of shit. That goes double for PoliticalChic.

I stated, in my post, "It is now, globalists vs. Americans." And what does she do? She quotes a piece of foreign propaganda, from a foreign nation to prove me right.

Nice.

And you chime in with the assumption that another nation is more important than our own. Brainwashed sheep, the both of you.

"I'm pro-America."

No, you aren't if you claim both parties are the same......either that or you are abysmally stupid.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Learn from it.

Democrats this. . . Democrats that. . . blah blah blah.

. . . and you know what? I am sure some Democrat could come and make a list of equally loathsome garbage Republicans have done.

You just don't get it and never will.

I proved what I needed to, and now you are changing the subject.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I'm pro-America.

Nice.

"I'm pro-America."

Learn from it.

. . . and you know what? I am sure some Democrat could come and make a list of equally loathsome garbage Republicans have done.

"I am sure some Democrat could come and make a list of equally loathsome garbage Republicans have done."

But you can't.

I proved the point....and you simply shrug.

Not the sign of an intelligent individual.
Certainly not my original impression of you.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I'm pro-America.

Nice.

"I'm pro-America."

Learn from it.

"I am sure some Democrat could come and make a list of equally loathsome garbage Republicans have done."

But you can't.

At this point PC? I couldn't give a rats ass what you think of me.

You are so blinded by partisan hatred. . . I doubt you could name a single terrible things about the GOP or a good thing about the DNC.

THAT? Speaks to your sociopathy and illogical thinking.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I'm pro-America.

Nice.

"I'm pro-America."

Learn from it.

But you can't.

You are so blinded by partisan hatred. . . I doubt you could name a single terrible things about the GOP or a good thing about the DNC.

"You are so blinded by partisan hatred."

I posted truth.
You couldn't deny it...you couldn't respond in any substantive manner....and now you pretend you don't care that you have been embarrassed......yet you post .....twice......that you don't care.

How about you post a third time how you don't care....I'm sure that will prove it.

Bottom line......any who post that the two parties are the same are fools.
And.....you have proven that.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I'm pro-America.

Nice.

"I'm pro-America."

Learn from it.

But you can't.

I posted truth.
You couldn't deny it...you couldn't respond in any substantive manner....and now you pretend you don't care that you have been embarrassed......yet you post .....twice......that you don't care.

How about you post a third time how you don't care....I'm sure that will prove it.

I'm not going to both going down that list of bullshit insanity you call truth. . . it is ludicrous and you are insane.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I'm pro-America.

Nice.

"I'm pro-America."

Learn from it.

But you can't.

I posted truth.

I'm not going to both going down that list of bullshit insanity you call truth. . . it is ludicrous and you are insane.

Vulgarity is the default of many of those I've left speechless.

Here is more you will neither be able to dispute, nor reply to.

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Democrats......the racist party.

Or do you still want to claim the parties are equivalent?

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.

(1869) FREDERICK DOUGLASS DESCRIBES THE “COMPOSITE NATION”
1616604468567.png

In an 1869 speech in Boston, Frederick Douglass challenged most social observers and politicians (including most African Americans) by advocating the acceptance of Chinese immigration.

(1869) Frederick Douglass Describes The "Composite Nation" • (blackpast.org)

While we were fighting the backlash from racist whites that turned into Jim Crow, blacks fought for the rights of Asians to be citizens of this country. So I am not going to show mercy on some asian retard bitch who comes in here every day spewing white supremacy. If your asisn ass don't like what white righ wing republicans who practice racism get here, move.

Go on back to S. Korea.

After the horrible mass shooting in Boulder this week, we all learned that according to the news media, Middle Eastern men are considered to be "white."

So that means that Jesus Christ was white after all.

Forum List

Back