When good men had guns these anti American things didn’t happen

There was a time when we taught American History in school too.

Not complete history. Certain parts were always excluded. The Tulsa riots weren't taught. Intentionally giving black men STDs to test cures wasn't taught. Our part in the overthrow of a democratically elected foreign gov't wasn't taught. The United Daughters of the Confederacy whitewashed the history surrounding the Civil War by creating a textbook censureship movement.

I get that many of these events were embarrassing to the US. But to remove them from our history does not make us better.

I learned that shit in public school, back in the 70s. Not sure what country you are from. Maybe not the STDs one.

I am from the USA. And none of that was mentioned in any history classes.

And the sheer number of people who had never heard of the Tulsa riots or wondered why the Iraqis hated us, obviously didn't either.
I grew up in OKC an it was never mentioned in school during the 1960's-1970's.
Who cares

I think everyone should care. But if you don't, ok.

I'd rather they spent more time on the Cold War and the Space Race.

jzits did i say most black men are killed by cops.....no i didnt but since you brought it up..what is an acceptable number of black men killed by cops in your little mind?
What kind of question is that? None are killed for no reason

Not complete history. Certain parts were always excluded. The Tulsa riots weren't taught. Intentionally giving black men STDs to test cures wasn't taught. Our part in the overthrow of a democratically elected foreign gov't wasn't taught. The United Daughters of the Confederacy whitewashed the history surrounding the Civil War by creating a textbook censureship movement.

I get that many of these events were embarrassing to the US. But to remove them from our history does not make us better.

I learned that shit in public school, back in the 70s. Not sure what country you are from. Maybe not the STDs one.

And the sheer number of people who had never heard of the Tulsa riots or wondered why the Iraqis hated us, obviously didn't either.
Who cares

Cool story

Story? It is not a story. But I can see why you would want to dismiss it as such.

Who cares

Cool story

Story? It is not a story. But I can see why you would want to dismiss it as such.
Ok anti second amendment

fuck there ..where do you think the majority of black men are now.....and they are being killed by cops....if i had to worry about my son daily for just being black or brown....and he died...i would burn the fucking town down too....deal with the problem..be part of the solution....stop the killing of black men and kids and hell now black women for no reason
jzits did i say most black men are killed by cops.....no i didnt but since you brought it up..what is an acceptable number of black men killed by cops in your little mind?

I’m curious, do you advocate for the white victims raped, maimed and murdered by blacks?
Have you seen those numbers?

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.
Take your own advice you won’t like the out come

Who cares

I think that would be invaluable in understanding our technology race and our modern culture.

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.

I was on the topic. What I stated about what is missing from the education of most Americans is relevant to the topic.

Your ridiculous statement of "Cool story" was off track. I said what I thought. That is not a "story". You can disagree with what I think, but you cannot deny that I think it.

Who cares

I think that would be invaluable in understanding our technology race and our modern culture.

THank you. I've been very disappointed in the progress made in Space Exploration, but I have come to terms with the fact that the nation as a whole, does not share my enthusiasms.

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.

I was on the topic. What I stated about what is missing from the education of most Americans is relevant to the topic.

Your ridiculous statement of "Cool story" was off track. I said what I thought. That is not a "story". You can disagree with what I think, but you cannot deny that I think it.
Not warning you again.. carry on with the topic , thank you for participating in the debate THE CORRECT WAY

Who cares

THank you. I've been very disappointed in the progress made in Space Exploration, but I have come to terms with the fact that the nation as a whole, does not share my enthusiasms.

So have I! Space exploration is critical to our continued prosperity and growth. The advances that came as a direct result of the space program are too numerous to list. Not to mention the sheer volume of knowledge.

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.

Not warning you again.. carry on with the topic , thank you for participating in the debate THE CORRECT WAY

I addressed what you posted. If that is off topic, then your post was off topic. I think the word "lie" describes it better. But we will let that go.

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.

I addressed what you posted. If that is off topic, then your post was off topic. I think the word "lie" describes it better. But we will let that go.
Apology accepted.. I’ll let it pass, carry on

Who cares

So have I! Space exploration is critical to our continued prosperity and growth. The advances that came as a direct result of the space program are too numerous to list. Not to mention the sheer volume of knowledge.

My focus in more on the Spiritual health of seeing your society growing and learning.

That being said, I think we spend WAY too much time, focusing on the injustices of the past, and using them to divide ourselves against each other.

I go to my daughter's school and a I see a lot of divisive messages on the walls. Messages aimed at only SOME of the students, and possibly AGAINST others.

Who cares

Cool story

Ok anti second amendment

Stay on topic.

Apology accepted.. I’ll let it pass, carry on

Accept what you want, even if it is imaginary. I offered no apology.

Anti establishment isn’t anti American. The only morons who think these protests are against them personally and not the systemic problem that crosses all political parties is the people incensed that brown people have a voice. This isn’t a protest against republicans you loons it’s a protest against the system both political parties ignore. At least the Dems are listening (no major moves yet though).

As usual the same people are on the wrong side of history, this time they are registered Republicans. Same people though.

Anti establishment isn’t anti American. The only morons who think these protests are against them personally and not the systemic problem that crosses all political parties is the people incensed that brown people have a voice. This isn’t a protest against republicans you loons it’s a protest against the system both political parties ignore. At least the Dems are listening (no major moves yet though).

As usual the same people are on the wrong side of history, this time they are registered Republicans. Same people though.

YOur assumption of nuance in the mind of murderous rioters, is unsupported.

I see blind hate that is aimed at me and mine.

Your spin that that says something about ME and my take on race, is just you being a race baiting asshole.

YOur assumption of nuance in the mind of murderous rioters, is unsupported.

I see blind hate that is aimed at me and mine.

Your spin that that says something about ME and my take on race, is just you being a race baiting asshole.
Please refer to the second sentence of my post. It will save me from retyping.

Forum List

Back