Zone1 When Do You Think Jesus Will Return?

The world is setting the stage for His return now. When the Jews start rebuilding the Temple, His return is imminent. They are making preparations for the build and have begun training Temple Priests. We are being assimilated into the New World Order, according to our own government. The world is choosing sides for WW3. It won't be long...

Have you ever heard of John Nelson Darby? He's the big influence on your beliefs.

How many times has he come back from the dead? You mentioned Revelations, but I am not familiar.

Once. When He returns to earth again it doesn't mean that He's coming back from the dead again although I know it's kind of confusing since He's in Heaven right now, but He ascended both body and soul and He's the only person who ever could do that.

Once. When He returns to earth again it doesn't mean that He's coming back from the dead again although I know it's kind of confusing since He's in Heaven right now, but He ascended both body and soul and He's the only person who ever could do that.
I agree that it's confusing. But thank you for trying to make sense if it.

Oh, but they do which is why you hear the word Christianity today. Lots and lots of people claimed to be God. Then one did come back and the eye witnesses were convinced of life after death because of it. And it made His followers unafraid to die. Lots of people saw Lazarus after Christ brought Him back from the dead. Lots of people saw the approx. 10,000 formerly dead who came back with Jesus and hung around for 40 days with family and friends before leaving with Christ.
His return proved who He was, and because of it His words will never pass away...

Lots of people have seen Harry Potter, doesn't make him real.

Any ideas? Will it be in our lifetimes or not? I already know that nobody except God knows for sure, but I sort of think it will be in my lifetime and I also sort of think that the world has gotten way too crazy at the moment for Him to come back. Btw, how can Jesus not know the time but God the Father did? Wasn't Jesus God in human flesh?
NEVER

I've mentioned this before, but several years ago I had the most phenomenal dream I've ever had, it was about the second coming of Christ. It was one of those dreams that was SO real and clear, and it truly felt like a preview of what is to come. Ever since that dream, I've felt that that day is coming sooner than people think. I know that a lot of people have had similar dreams in recent years, and that seems to be happening more as time goes on, which is interesting to me.

I've mentioned this before, but several years ago I had the most phenomenal dream I've ever had, it was about the second coming of Christ. It was one of those dreams that was SO real and clear, and it truly felt like a preview of what is to come. Ever since that dream, I've felt that that day is coming sooner than people think. I know that a lot of people have had similar dreams in recent years, and that seems to be happening more as time goes on, which is interesting to me.

A teenager's dream gave birth to the Scofield heresy.

The world is setting the stage for His return now. When the Jews start rebuilding the Temple, His return is imminent. They are making preparations for the build and have begun training Temple Priests. We are being assimilated into the New World Order, according to our own government. The world is choosing sides for WW3. It won't be long...
I'd imagine the holdup is still seeking "duh lowess biddah. A bahhhhgin !"

So, made up things like global warming climate change, and women can be men, etc.

duke -

1658678932607.png

you're the holdup - are you near the end of your lifespan ... hopefully all the other desert people are as well.

that way, everyone else might have a chance ...

duke -

1658678932607.png

you're the holdup - are you near the end of your lifespan ... hopefully all the other desert people are as well.

that way, everyone else might have a chance ...

If you're sold on the fantasy that people are hurting the planet, there IS a quick way YOU can help right now.

What are you waiting for? :eusa_whistle:

Sounds like JW false doctrine or Mormonism.........No the Father was never flesh. Simple logic demonstrates that........why send YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON as flesh, if the Father was flesh? Why go through the while orderal when the Father could have simply come to earth as a man and lived a sin free life?
The reason the Father could not come as the Savior of the world is because he has a resurrected body of flesh and bones that is immortal to never be divided. Thus the Father could not suffer death as Jesus could and this is the reason that the Father had to choose his First Born child in the spirit to come to this earth and take upon him a mortal body of flesh and bones that could suffer death and later be resurrected.

Forum List

Back