Zone1 When Do You Think Jesus Will Return?

Sounds like JW false doctrine or Mormonism.........No the Father was never flesh. Simple logic demonstrates that........why send YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON as flesh, if the Father was flesh? Why go through the while orderal when the Father could have simply come to earth as a man and lived a sin free life?

So what did Jesus mean when he said this?

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Any ideas? Will it be in our lifetimes or not? I already know that nobody except God knows for sure, but I sort of think it will be in my lifetime and I also sort of think that the world has gotten way too crazy at the moment for Him to come back. Btw, how can Jesus not know the time but God the Father did? Wasn't Jesus God in human flesh?
Noop. Trinitarian nonsense.
He is Gods only begotten son (spiritual genetics)
*arising, beginning, starting, stemming, bred, activated, authored, caused, commencing, created, dawning, deriving, emanating, fashioned, formed, generated, induced, inspired, issuing, made*

the desert trash are the least likely to want to see them, the feelings are mutual and will not happen till they are long gone. and their crimes with them.

The world is setting the stage for His return now. When the Jews start rebuilding the Temple, His return is imminent. They are making preparations for the build and have begun training Temple Priests. We are being assimilated into the New World Order, according to our own government. The world is choosing sides for WW3. It won't be long...

Any ideas? Will it be in our lifetimes or not? I already know that nobody except God knows for sure, but I sort of think it will be in my lifetime and I also sort of think that the world has gotten way too crazy at the moment for Him to come back. Btw, how can Jesus not know the time but God the Father did? Wasn't Jesus God in human flesh?

Personally, I believe the world must suffer for some time longer—before that happens. At the moment, in the very times we are living, pure anti-human evil is just beginning to remove its mask and walk among us bare faced. Before the event of which you speak happens, evil must fully reveal itself. We're on the verge of our POTUS publicly supporting pedophiles with government policy, and the reversal of Roe v. Wade has unmasked the bare faced evil in millions of citizens and politicians, government appointed leaders, law enforcement, intelligentsia and others who without shame weep and moan for the continued murder of innocent, helpless children.

You ask me . . . life as we know it is about to get much, much darker as the spreading influence of pure fucking evil overtakes us all and creeps into every corner of our existence. I expect a war or two or ten to go down before Christ's comeback. Then again, I would not be surprised at if Christ cancels his comeback tour and God murders everyone on the planet . . . again.

God knows we deserve it.

God is the ultimate proponent of new life; mankind, these days, stands largely for the destruction of new life. IF I were the creator I'd pull the fucking plug and start over with a whole new project.

Based on everything I've ever seen, never, because humans simply don't come back.

What is the statute of limitations for blasphemy?
There is none.

As to when Jesus comes back, we know for certain that it will not be until after that Man of Sin is revealed. I agree with the one who said that He will not come back to rule, but rather to judge.

You talk Goofy
Let's clearify.......you mean you can't comprehend simple English when presented in Book, Chapter and Verse, and you don't consider that a problem? :abgg2q.jpg:
I guess,.. but a simple yes or no can be quite truthful.
A "half truth" often leads to a concevied non-truth when the entirety is not considered. As my Pap often stated, "A half truth can equal an entire lie." Why? To be truth......the entirety has to be factual, a lie can contain partial truths and yet the end product becomes deceit.

Example: The why some media outlets and politicians attempt to use staticial data to help prove their positions. Any statistical algorithim is only as good as the information contained and considered when charted.........the final product can be manipulated by the content that is either present or deliberately omitted. As Mark Twain stated,"Figures don't lie, but liars sure as hell figure........."

Last edited:
Let's clearify.......you mean you can't comprehend simple English when presented in Book, Chapter and Verse, and you don't consider that a problem? :abgg2q.jpg:

A "half truth" often leads to a concevied non-truth when the entirety is not considered. As my Pap often stated, "A half truth can equal an entire lie." Why? To be truth......the entirety has to be factual, a lie can contain partial truths and yet the end product becomes deceit.

Example: The why some media outlets and politicians attempt to use staticial data to help prove their positions. Any statistical algorithim is only as good as the information contained and considered when charted.........the final product can be manipulated by the content that is either present or deliberately omitted. As Mark Twain stated,"Figures don't lie, but liars sure as hell figure........."
English is a simple language
You make it harder than it has to be

Stop trying to impress the Bible Thumpers and write like a real person

I would not be surprised at if Christ cancels his comeback tour and God murders everyone on the planet . . . again.

God knows we deserve it.

I know the majority of this planet does, but He promised He would never do that again so I would be surprised because He never lies and goes against His word.

The world is setting the stage for His return now. When the Jews start rebuilding the Temple, His return is imminent. They are making preparations for the build and have begun training Temple Priests. We are being assimilated into the New World Order, according to our own government. The world is choosing sides for WW3. It won't be long...

you're one confused person ram ...

Personally, I believe the world must suffer for some time longer—before that happens. At the moment, in the very times we are living, pure anti-human evil is just beginning to remove its mask and walk among us bare faced.

confusion reign's ...

* the heavenly prescribed religion is when either good vs evil is brought to a conclusion - they will return to judge "who won" ...

- obviously the desrt religions will have to disapear for that to happen for the better side to be the winners.

Based on everything I've ever seen, never, because humans simply don't come back.
Oh, but they do which is why you hear the word Christianity today. Lots and lots of people claimed to be God. Then one did come back and the eye witnesses were convinced of life after death because of it. And it made His followers unafraid to die. Lots of people saw Lazarus after Christ brought Him back from the dead. Lots of people saw the approx. 10,000 formerly dead who came back with Jesus and hung around for 40 days with family and friends before leaving with Christ.
His return proved who He was, and because of it His words will never pass away...

The Bible is a book of contradictions, enabling anyone to argue whatever suits them at the time.

20210327_142643.jpg

Forum List

Back