When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

It is the complete disregard and disrespect for the constitution and the rule of law that is the hallmark of Trump’s Republican Party that is causing concern from your strategic partners around potential results of the next election.
You liberals are the ones opposing the election audits. Are you afraid the audits will uncover the truth?

It is the complete disregard and disrespect for the constitution and the rule of law that is the hallmark of Trump’s Republican Party that is causing concern from your strategic partners around potential results of the next election.
You liberals are the ones opposing the election audits. Are you afraid the audits will uncover the truth?
You haven’t been paying attention because there have been numerous audits.

You simply pretend they don’t exist because they confirm that Biden won.

After the forensic audits. Why are dems trying to stop these audits is the question.
Because they too know the election was stolen.
The Dems election theft scheme relied on one crucial thing, Trump quickly conceding and not challenging the fraud. That's why Dems are in a panic Trump called them out on their cheating.
You guys are swallowing a lie told by the the biggest conman who ever lived. Trump. He's got you right where he wants you. Enjoy.

The Democrats did not object to a single audit that was legally conducted after the election. Multiple states had recounts, hand counts, and audits. They all confirmed that Biden won fair and square.

What liberals have objected to is unofficial fraudits being conducted by unqualified and partisan third parties, funded by the Trump Campaign, with the stated goal of undermining the public’s faith in the integrity of the election.

You guys are swallowing a lie told by the the biggest conman who ever lived. Trump. He's got you right where he wants you. Enjoy.
This has nothing to do with Trump and EVERYTHING to do with the evidence.

Go to your Safe Space and get your diaper changed.

Five pages of left wingers raging. Not a single post explaining how yes, obviously, Bidumb is the current champion of vote getting politicians. No explanation about the voting patterns or how he got so many post closing the counts new votes. Nothing.

Five pages of left wingers raging. Not a single post explaining how yes, obviously, Bidumb is the current champion of vote getting politicians. No explanation about the voting patterns or how he got so many post closing the counts new votes. Nothing.
Make no mistake ....

These psycho Leftist understand very clearly this was a stolen election.

If I refuse to acknowledge that the 49ers lost the 2020 Super Bowl, does anything happen? Or do I just look like a sore loser crybaby?

There are pages and pages of explanations of how the accounts are handled and why Biden won none of which you’ve accepted. All you have to do is Google. It is not our responsibility to bring you clowns back to reality. That’s your job.

It doesn’t matter what you think Joe Biden is the President of the United States and he will be the President of the United States for the next 3 1/2 years.

Suck it up, snowflake and deal.

Trump broke the Left
Actually, there is a cogent argument to be made that with the loss of the White House,---by a landslide in both the popular and electoral votes; the loss of the House, and the loss of the Senate.....well, a traction-ful argument is that Don Trump broke the GOP.
Just sayin'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump didn't lose the election, it was stolen from him.
, Dems stole the election and everyone knows it.
^.... the Party that conspired with the CCP to unleash a bioweapon on the world so they could then cheat ....."
(Republicans too spinesless).....to do anything about it but whimper like wet rats.
You know, poster Trout, that seems like a credible observation. I too have wondered why such posters as I quote above simply come on to an internet gossipboard whine anonymously under fake names, and then seemingly believe they are effective high-achieving patriots.

Whereas, others may believe they are merely dithering whiners shrilling about something they won't do anything about......except anonymously complain.

Yeah, Trout, I don't get it either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military satellites that switched votes on Hugo Chavez’s fraud machines with a server in Italy?

As another poster already noted........Italian Satellite Mark Meadows and Jewish Space Laser Marjorie Greene.......are the spokespeople for Trumplandia,
Satellite and lasers!
THAT is a rich vein to mine.
And Trumplandia wonders why they are snark bait? Objects of satire and snickers?

I love this bar.

ps.......BTW, there was an exceedingly interesting article in WaPo on Friday about this Italian Satellite caper and Mark Meadows. And the conman grifter (actually a woman) who initiated it.......and got Mark Meadows hook, line, and sinker. Dumbazzery squared.

There are pages and pages of explanations of how the accounts are handled and why Biden won none of which you’ve accepted. All you have to do is Google. It is not our responsibility to bring you clowns back to reality. That’s your job.

It doesn’t matter what you think Joe Biden is the President of the United States and he will be the President of the United States for the next 3 1/2 years.

Suck it up, snowflake and deal.
How about we make it your job to convince us? No dodging, no go google it bullshit, you slap up some evidence. Otherwise all you have is blocking audits and bitching about it. Prove up or fuck off.

Well, Trump didn’t concede and it worked out pretty well for the Dems.

Biden is in the White House. We have the Senate and the House.

And you guys are still listening to the ranting of a drug addicted pillow salesman.
Folks they don't call these psycho Leftist No/Low Information IDIOTS for nothing !!!!
Denying basic facts now? Who is Senate majority leader? Who is Speaker?

Chuck and Nancy.

So ya got three idiots in high government positions....we already knew that.
The point is that Dems won the election and the non-stop bitching and whining on the right hasn’t even amounted to a hill of beans.

Yep, not quite as bad as you ass-wipes were for four fricken years.

Trump broke the Left
Actually, there is a cogent argument to be made that with the loss of the White House,---by a landslide in both the popular and electoral votes; the loss of the House, and the loss of the Senate.....well, a traction-ful argument is that Don Trump broke the GOP.
Just sayin'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump didn't lose the election, it was stolen from him.
, Dems stole the election and everyone knows it.
^.... the Party that conspired with the CCP to unleash a bioweapon on the world so they could then cheat ....."
(Republicans too spinesless).....to do anything about it but whimper like wet rats.
You know, poster Trout, that seems like a credible observation. I too have wondered why such posters as I quote above simply come on to an internet gossipboard whine anonymously under fake names, and then seemingly believe they are effective high-achieving patriots.

Whereas, others may believe they are merely dithering whiners shrilling about something they won't do anything about......except anonymously complain.

Yeah, Trout, I don't get it either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military satellites that switched votes on Hugo Chavez’s fraud machines with a server in Italy?

As another poster already noted........Italian Satellite Mark Meadows and Jewish Space Laser Marjorie Greene.......are the spokespeople for Trumplandia,
Satellite and lasers!
THAT is a rich vein to mine.
And Trumplandia wonders why they are snark bait? Objects of satire and snickers?

I love this bar.

ps.......BTW, there was an exceedingly interesting article in WaPo on Friday about this Italian Satellite caper and Mark Meadows. And the conman grifter (actually a woman) who initiated it.......and got Mark Meadows hook, line, and sinker. Dumbazzery squared.
CCP dems cheated in the tens of millions column.

You guys are like Pharaoh after the 7th Plague, still convinced you're winning

Yep, not quite as bad as you ass-wipes were for four fricken years.
Not quite? Your nutty right wingers beat police on their way into the Capitol while chanting death threats to members of Congress and the Vice President (whom they voted for).

BTW, there was an exceedingly interesting article in WaPo on Friday about this Italian Satellite caper and Mark Meadows. And the conman grifter (actually a woman) who initiated it.......and got Mark Meadows hook, line, and sinker. Dumbazzery squared.
I read that one. It’s crazy how some people with no business can make it so far into circles of political power.

Forum List

Back