When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Trump broke the Left
Actually, there is a cogent argument to be made that with the loss of the White House,---by a landslide in both the popular and electoral votes; the loss of the House, and the loss of the Senate.....well, a traction-ful argument is that Don Trump broke the GOP.
Just sayin'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump didn't lose the election, it was stolen from him.
, Dems stole the election and everyone knows it.
^.... the Party that conspired with the CCP to unleash a bioweapon on the world so they could then cheat ....."
(Republicans too spinesless).....to do anything about it but whimper like wet rats.
You know, poster Trout, that seems like a credible observation. I too have wondered why such posters as I quote above simply come on to an internet gossipboard whine anonymously under fake names, and then seemingly believe they are effective high-achieving patriots.

Whereas, others may believe they are merely dithering whiners shrilling about something they won't do anything about......except anonymously complain.

Yeah, Trout, I don't get it either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military satellites that switched votes on Hugo Chavez’s fraud machines with a server in Italy?

As another poster already noted........Italian Satellite Mark Meadows and Jewish Space Laser Marjorie Greene.......are the spokespeople for Trumplandia,
Satellite and lasers!
THAT is a rich vein to mine.
And Trumplandia wonders why they are snark bait? Objects of satire and snickers?

I love this bar.

ps.......BTW, there was an exceedingly interesting article in WaPo on Friday about this Italian Satellite caper and Mark Meadows. And the conman grifter (actually a woman) who initiated it.......and got Mark Meadows hook, line, and sinker. Dumbazzery squared.
The hated trump got more popular votes then the beloved Obama..

Fact

"CCP dems cheated in the tens of millions column."

Ah, poster Frank, you disappoint us.
You claim nefarious deeds by others.
When asked to submit your evidence......you waiver, you backslide, you attempt to sneak away under a duck & weave.
That is disappointing, coming as it does from a responsible American patriot of high conviction.
What's up with that?

You got nothing, do you?

That's a shame.
It makes you look bad
If not incompetent.....then worse, mendacious.

Despite that, we wish you well. ;)

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

Open your ears snowflake and shut your mouth.

Conservatives have acknowledged Biden is President - have all along. We aren't like DNC traitors, like Barry or Pelosi - staging coup attempts and bogus Impeachments for years.

The real question is when are Democrats and especially snowflakes going to start talking about President Biden & when are they going to admit he is a complete failure in every way, every policy?

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

Much better question is why do you enjoy all the ass beatings you get thst your boy Biden had to get in from CHEATING and why you cannot accept reality the dems have a long history of starting wars and most importantly won’t accept realty thousands are fleeing the DemoRat party in droves left and right all the time little boy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"The hated trump got more popular votes then the beloved Obama.."

Yeah, that's really something. Ain't it?
Notably, though........ long time Washington insider, and responsible good guy............got more votes than either.

ps... Vote tallies are important, and I kinda like arithmetic. Thanks for the opportunity.

"CCP dems cheated in the tens of millions column."

Ah, poster Frank, you disappoint us.
You claim nefarious deeds by others.
When asked to submit your evidence......you waiver, you backslide, you attempt to sneak away under a duck & weave.
That is disappointing, coming as it does from a responsible American patriot of high conviction.
What's up with that?

You got nothing, do you?

That's a shame.
It makes you look bad
If not incompetent.....then worse, mendacious.

Despite that, we wish you well. ;)
raw

When democrats stop trying to block any audits and get busy showing those votes were legal. You would think they would be all about proving bidumb is the highest vote getting politician of all time and democrat policies really are this popular. They’re doing the opposite of that.

I do notice you’re still using the debunked Russia bullshit though so maybe it’s you that has a problem with letting go of the lies.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
The trollboy won’t accept reality the Dems are running scared and evades the question if there was no vote fraud why the dems are so afraid of states joining Arizona fir audits,why they don’t merely laugh at the thought and say GO AHEAD,YOU WONT FIND ANYTHING,and then start laughing about it. If I was confidant there was no election fraud I would say that and then start laughing over the suggestion of it.I wouldn’t get angry and bent out of shape about it as the dems are.:abgg2q.jpg:

Yep, not quite as bad as you ass-wipes were for four fricken years.
Not quite? Your nutty right wingers beat police on their way into the Capitol while chanting death threats to members of Congress and the Vice President (whom they voted for).

WTF, these guys were there?

Cute. How many cops did they beat up at that protest in your little video?

I’ll spoil it for you. It was zero.

This ought to help you...shit for brains.

More than 700 officers injured in George Floyd protests across US

A comprehensive list of police officers injured or killed in US riots

Yep, not quite as bad as you ass-wipes were for four fricken years.
Not quite? Your nutty right wingers beat police on their way into the Capitol while chanting death threats to members of Congress and the Vice President (whom they voted for).

WTF, these guys were there?

Cute. How many cops did they beat up at that protest in your little video?

I’ll spoil it for you. It was zero.

This ought to help you...shit for brains.

More than 700 officers injured in George Floyd protests across US

A comprehensive list of police officers injured or killed in US riots

No cops were beat up in your little video. Were they?

When democrats stop trying to block any audits and get busy showing those votes were legal. You would think they would be all about proving bidumb is the highest vote getting politician of all time and democrat policies really are this popular. They’re doing the opposite of that.

I do notice you’re still using the debunked Russia bullshit though so maybe it’s you that has a problem with letting go of the lies.
I agree. If the lefty loons really thought Biden won then they would applaud the audits. In fact they would demand audits on all the battle ground states to prove that Biden actually did win.

Instead all they have done is piss and moan about the "unfair" audits. Guess we all know what that means.

"to prove that Biden actually did win."

Actually, poster Claudette, that 'proof' has been proven.
First, it starts at the voting center location, then the precinct, then the township, then the county, then the state, then the certification by the state, then the certification by Congress.

Seems a whole lot more vetted and responsible than some Pillow salesman, or KrakenPot, or bamboo ballots or ballot eating chickens, or Melissa Carrones telling you that you got cheated.

Anyway, that's kinda sorta how I look at it.

But you be you, Claudette.

You haven’t been paying attention because there have been numerous audits.
Audit or recounts? I'm aware of the recounts run by Dems. They didn't want to uncover the fraud.
Audits. Recounts. Both. Run by both parties. All confirmed Biden’s win.

These “audits” by crazy Republican conspiracy theorists don’t want to confirm the legitimacy of Trump’s loss. It’s bad for business.

You haven’t been paying attention because there have been numerous audits.
Audit or recounts? I'm aware of the recounts run by Dems. They didn't want to uncover the fraud.

The audits were run in Republican held states by Republicans. In Georgia, Arizona and Michigan, the state Houses and Senates are all held by Republicans.

Trump lost. He was the worst president in American history and he lost the election.

The audits were run in Republican held states by Republicans. In Georgia, Arizona and Michigan, the state Houses and Senates are all held by Republicans.

Trump lost. He was the worst president in American history and he lost the election.
How can you people be this fucking uninformed and Stupid?

Oh yeah ...

You are Fake News followers .....

How can you people be this fucking uninformed and Stupid?

Oh yeah ...

You are Fake News followers .....

I don’t know you tell me how you can be so uninformed and stupid to believe that Trump is still president.

I’m not an American. I don’t live in the United States and I follow international news. If some amazing things were to happen and magically Trump were to be installed as president tomorrow, the rest of the world will not recognize him as President or accept him.

Trump lost and you are an idiot if you think otherwise.

When do you admit that Biden is walking around with poopy in his diaper

Forum List

Back