When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

fnr8aj8etj461.jpg

yjiEbqG.png
Nobody claimed it was all rigged, just enough rigging in the battleground states to turn the election.

Apparently there‘s a process for over-riding their rules and you don’t like it. But it’s still part of their process.
yep, it's called illegal. Thanks for admitting they didn't follow their own process. They had no authority. Sorry, and again, the judicial system turned their blind eyes away. How convenient huh? That's called stolen valor.

They do hate it when we bring up their Boi King.

I wonder why that is.
I thought you weren't demofk, now you're admitting it. wow. So all that bullshit from previous elections was bullshit. hahahahaahahaahahahaha. Exposed again.

So you can’t post the law that was violated. Got it.
why don't you just show me the law that allows a governor or secretary of state to change existing laws? That's what happened. I don't need to show you what you haven't shown me yet.

why don't you just show me the law that allows a governor or secretary of state to change existing laws? That's what happened. I don't need to show you what you haven't shown me yet.
Yet they haven’t been arrested or charged with doing anything illegal. And you can’t even point at the law that they broke.

Got it.

Yet they haven’t been arrested or charged with doing anything illegal. And you can’t even point at the law that they broke.

Got it.
again, the fact they didn't have the right/ authority to make any procedural changes. The legislation does it. I can't help you don't know how to use the internet.

again, the fact they didn't have the right/ authority to make any procedural changes. The legislation does it. I can't help you don't know how to use the internet.
And yet you still can’t point at the law they broke. Weird. It’s almost like you just made something up again and can’t defend it.

Definitely seeing a pattern here.

And yet you still can’t point at the law they broke. Weird. It’s almost like you just made something up again and can’t defend it.

Definitely seeing a pattern here.
Yeah, you can’t show where they were authorized

Forum List

Back