When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Hardly. What I’m seeing is that there’s a process to get rules changed in each state. Governors, courts, and Secretaries of State are all part of that process according to your links.

They can change it one way. Then they can change it another way. I don’t have a problem with this. States can decide how their voting system works and I’m fine with what they come up with.
and they did not follow these processes.

you want to change your voting laws, follow your process to do it. claiming COVID and doing what you want was bullshit.

almost as much as excusing it.

and they did not follow these processes.

you want to change your voting laws, follow your process to do it. claiming COVID and doing what you want was bullshit.

almost as much as excusing it.
Apparently there‘s a process for over-riding their rules and you don’t like it. But it’s still part of their process.

Pretty impressive for Democrats to be able to impose their own way of doing things. No need for another election when we can just declare ourselves the winner.

Or maybe you just believe stupid things and can’t support this argument.
yep, demofks obviously own the judiciary as well. So no legal actions can ever be taken. That's why no mail in voting is all that needs to happen and snap, it's all resolved.

Hardly. What I’m seeing is that there’s a process to get rules changed in each state. Governors, courts, and Secretaries of State are all part of that process according to your links.

They can change it one way. Then they can change it another way. I don’t have a problem with this. States can decide how their voting system works and I’m fine with what they come up with.
and demofks didn't follow them. That's how I know the cheat was on. again, can't close doors and be alone with ballots. oops. hey, you all got away with it, you fooled half the idiots in the country. Take your cheat, be proud of how your demofks can manipulate polls.

Apparently there‘s a process for over-riding their rules and you don’t like it. But it’s still part of their process.
Now, since I did it your way and provided proof to what I said, your turn.

show this process you mention and that it was their pre existing process and they followed it.

tag, you're it.

Courts ruled on it. Courts have the power to do so.

Your approval of their power is not a requirement.
so... no.

you won't go show the process and how it was followed. you just demand others do.

got it.

and courts don't create law.

Now, since I did it your way and provided proof to what I said, your turn.

show this process you mention and that it was their pre existing process and they followed it.

tag, you're it.
How else would a rule change occur without a process behind it?

so... no.

you won't go show the process and how it was followed. you just demand others do.

got it.

and courts don't create law.
The fact that the rule change was implemented indicates that there was a process behind doing so. Obviously. Rule changes don’t happen randomly.

Your link indicates that courts, Secretaries of State, and governors were part of that.

Assuming your sources are accurate, that can only mean that courts, Secretaries of State, and governors had some kind of pre-determined authority to exercise such power.

The fact that the rule change was implemented indicates that there was a process behind doing so. Obviously. Rule changes don’t happen randomly.

Your link indicates that courts, Secretaries of State, and governors were part of that.

Assuming your sources are accurate, that can only mean that courts, Secretaries of State, and governors had some kind of pre-determined authority to exercise such power.
Yet you name no specific process while I named specific laws and processes violated.

what is this process you mention they followed?

you are spouting generalities while demanding others provide specifics.

done playing. bye.
Already answered.

And I’m just going off of what you provided me with, which didn’t mention any specific details. It just said that courts, Secretaries of State, and governors implemented these rule changes. Well…how?

See ya.

Yet you name no specific process while I named specific laws and processes violated.
Oh good. You’re back.

Name the specific law and name the specific process then. Your right-wing links do no such thing.

You’re just beating your chest and throwing right-wing links at me that make vague accusations of “those people did things that they shouldn’t have done”. Well, what specific process was violated?

hey, you all got away with it, you fooled half the idiots in the country. Take your cheat, be proud of how your demofks can manipulate polls.
You think WEATHER53 is an idiot for not believing the election was stolen? That’s not very nice of you. He’s a Trump supporter like you.

212, if courts and governors were behind the rule change is was not Constitutional, rules, the state legislature can change election law, 212 make it easy to remember

212, if courts and governors were behind the rule change is was not Constitutional, rules, the state legislature can change election law, 212 make it easy to remember
Then how was the rule change made?

Where’s the check?

Forum List

Back