When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

here we go. you said the rules were agreed to. they were not so you change your really bad analogy.

if the offense changed the rule while the pass was in the air, is it still a valid penalty if it benefits them?

you gonna stick to the bad analogies or address the actual points.
Ok. So your argument is that the left can somehow alter the rules all on their own? Is that what you’re going with?

The fact you don’t know is priceless
Pretty impressive for Democrats to be able to impose their own way of doing things. No need for another election when we can just declare ourselves the winner.

Or maybe you just believe stupid things and can’t support this argument.

Keep gaslighting...the truth will always be the truth.

fraud.jpg

Ok. So your argument is that the left can somehow alter the rules all on their own? Is that what you’re going with?
you saying they didn't lead the way in these changes and do them regardless of following their own legal processes?

there's a reason many states have locked down laws to stop this from happening again.

you saying they didn't lead the way in these changes and do them regardless of following their own legal processes?

there's a reason many states have locked down laws to stop this from happening again.
Ok. It’s your claim. So let’s see you back it up.

Let’s see the rules you’re referring to and the process needed for them to be accepted.

Go.

Ok. It’s your claim. So let’s see you back it up.

Let’s see the rules you’re referring to and the process needed for them to be accepted.

Go.

now, to combat it...

30+ states have made these voting changes since the 2020 election - USAFacts

here is where you guffaw at sources and say its all a lie.

now, to combat it...

30+ states have made these voting changes since the 2020 election - USAFacts

here is where you guffaw at sources and say its all a lie.
Hardly. What I’m seeing is that there’s a process to get rules changed in each state. Governors, courts, and Secretaries of State are all part of that process according to your links.

They can change it one way. Then they can change it another way. I don’t have a problem with this. States can decide how their voting system works and I’m fine with what they come up with.

Forum List

Back