When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

It was a fucking attack! A violent assault! An attempt to disrupt the lawful process of congress. Get fucking real!
No weapons were confiscated in the Capital no one has been charged with insurrection, sedition or treason. The only person killed was a protester who was a 5 foot tall 110 pound woman in a circumstance where she presented no threat yet it was called a clean shooting. Characterizing it in that way shows that you are a sheep trained to bleat what you hear on certain media. 4 legs good, 2 legs better right? After two years of “mostly peaceful protest“ you’re calling this a violent attack? Do you understand English words?

Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

Legally? Never. Biden's election will always have an asterisk after it.

For me the day after the election. Supporting Trump does not mean we lose our minds when it doesn’t go our way. Libs and Media have Way Oversold how many are running around declaring a cheat.
He lost , there were some issues but almost alway are even if bit more this time.
I didn’t lose my shit about it; most didn’t

For me the day after the election. Supporting Trump does not mean we lose our minds when it doesn’t go our way. Libs and Media have Way Oversold how many are running around declaring a cheat.
He lost , there were some issues but almost alway are even if bit more this time.
I didn’t lose my shit about it; most didn’t
Seems like a lot of your fellow Trump supporters are saying it was stolen. What do you consider “oversold”?

I'm too busy beating up on that low polling ()biden to be concerned with the past.

November comes early.

FN93z1KWQAMZsGv.jpg

Thank
OK so you can stop calling it an insurrection and start calling it sedition instead. I guess that changes everything right? Since you’re watching the US news and nothing else apparently how many people have been charged with trespass or have been held without charge on suspicion of trespass for over a year without bail? And since you’re gonna respond to that what about the capital officer who shot the woman? I still think that was a clean shoot? Based on what?

No weapons were confiscated in the Capital no one has been charged with insurrection, sedition or treason. The only person killed was a protester who was a 5 foot tall 110 pound woman in a circumstance where she presented no threat yet it was called a clean shooting. Characterizing it in that way shows that you are a sheep trained to bleat what you hear on certain media. 4 legs good, 2 legs better right? After two years of “mostly peaceful protest“ you’re calling this a violent attack? Do you understand English words?
I am a republican and support what many were trying to accomplish for the right reasons, Ashli Babbitt however, charged a man pointing a gun at her, she deserves the Darwin award. Anytime someone presses another pointing a gun at them, at some point they should figure out they might get shot.

Seems like a lot of your fellow Trump supporters are saying it was stolen. What do you consider “oversold”?
it was. Points have been noted, can't happen again, the steal will be once and only once. but don't think it wasn't stolen. Two extra days to count fraudulent ballots. hmmmmmmm illegally at that.

Thank

OK so you can stop calling it an insurrection and start calling it sedition instead. I guess that changes everything right? Since you’re watching the US news and nothing else apparently how many people have been charged with trespass or have been held without charge on suspicion of trespass for over a year without bail? And since you’re gonna respond to that what about the capital officer who shot the woman? I still think that was a clean shoot? Based on what?
Hey you’re the one who said that nobody was charged with sedition. Apparently you thought this “fact” was important enough in your argument. Now that it’s proven wrong, it‘s not important anymore?

Do you need some help moving those goal posts? They look heavy.

ROFL! There is no bigger conspiracy than a prog?

Tell us, prog, who did the Russians collude with in 2016?
The Mueller report outlines that pretty extensively. Whether or not it was criminal was primarily determined through partisan politics.

Your little whataboutism attempt doesn’t make your crybaby conspiracy theory and less of a conspiracy theory.

it was. Points have been noted, can't happen again, the steal will be once and only once. but don't think it wasn't stolen. Two extra days to count fraudulent ballots. hmmmmmmm illegally at that.
I was talking to your fellow Trump supporter who says you’re wrong and that it wasn’t stolen. Even your own people disagree with you.

I was talking to your fellow Trump supporter who says you’re wrong and that it wasn’t stolen. Even your own people disagree with you.
he's allowed his own thoughts. that's what separates us from you, we use our own brains for our information. Election was stolen, nanny nanny boo boo.

The Mueller report outlines that pretty extensively. Whether or not it was criminal was primarily determined through partisan politics.

Your little whataboutism attempt doesn’t make your crybaby conspiracy theory and less of a conspiracy theory.
nope, quote the reference from the report.

he's allowed his own thoughts. that's what separates us from you, we use our own brains for our information. Election was stolen, nanny nanny boo boo.
And yet your whining hissy fit changes nothing.

You can’t even convince your own people of your conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back