When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

Good. You’re coming to the reality that your conspiracy theory hissy fit won’t change anything.
I never said it would change any of last election's cycle. I have been pointing to the fact that it was stolen. The fact incompetence exists in this country isn't my fault. Money is what money is, and when everyone is bought, it's over. But, my evidence of the steal is stating that if all mail in ballots aren't allowed, the demofks like you would have a shit fit and bingo, there's the proof.

I never said it would change any of last election's cycle. I have been pointing to the fact that it was stolen.
That’s not a fact. That’s a sore loser’s conspiracy theory hissy fit.

Even your fellow Trump supporters don’t believe in your conspiracy theory.

The Mueller report outlines that pretty extensively. Whether or not it was criminal was primarily determined through partisan politics.

Your little whataboutism attempt doesn’t make your crybaby conspiracy theory and less of a conspiracy theory.
It lies. The Russians collaborated with Hillary.

It's a fact, and it couldn't be more obvious.
It’s not a fact. It’s a conspiracy theory that sore losers need to tell themselves to deal with their devastating loss.

Even some of your fellow Trumpsters don’t believe your nonsense.

It’s not a fact. It’s a conspiracy theory that sore losers need to tell themselves to deal with their devastating loss.

Even some of your fellow Trumpsters don’t believe your nonsense.
Nope. The people who made the Steele dossier were all on the Clinton payroll, and the ones who shopped it around to the various intelligence agencies were all on the Clinton payroll.

Seems like a lot of your fellow Trump supporters are saying it was stolen. What do you consider “oversold”?
Oversold is a hoax element where something of a minor nature is falsely portrayed as something of a major nature, supported and stated by most.
Thinkers like me see right through it. Emotional cripples like you can’t and don’t wish to.

almost all "Trumpers" (another term I hate) admitted Donald Trump lost the 2020 election about 16 months ago.

People wanting to make Trump supporters look bad parse the words in the question by saying something like "is there a possibility the 2020 election was stolen from President Trump?".

And of course for a large number of people there is always a "possibility".

The Mueller report outlines that pretty extensively. Whether or not it was criminal was primarily determined through partisan politics.

Your little whataboutism attempt doesn’t make your crybaby conspiracy theory and less of a conspiracy theory.
Only emotetards refer to the failed Muller report as if it actually benefitted them. Denial of reality is Lib 101

almost all "Trumpers" (another term I hate) admitted Donald Trump lost the 2020 election about 16 months ago.

People wanting to make Trump supporters look bad parse the words in the question by saying something like "is there a possibility the 2020 election was stolen from President Trump?".

And of course for a large number of people there is always a "possibility".
Just institute no mail in ballots and demofks will scream bloody murder! That’s my evidence

Forum List

Back