When did women get equal rights in the US?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I don't mean the 19th amendment, which gave women the right to vote.

There is no gender equality in the US constitution, it is only at the level of legislation.

I can't remember what the law was, it seems it was passed during the Kennedy.

Who remembers this? What was the law?

• Banned
Civil Rights Act of 1964

so It's pure leftism

3435085469371aef1403abf412983bcf.jpg

• Banned
Yes, conservatives wanted to make sure women and minorities were discriminated.
This "accidentally" coincided with the end of the Golden Era and the beginning of a deep economic crisis and hippie-garbage

The manner in which "rights" are defined by many people would lead to the conclusion that women always had equal rights and were merely being denied them.
Many people, moreover, would say that the past tense is inaccurate and full equal rights still are not recognized.

Nepal is not in the USA, try again with yer ludicrous flailings.
I'm not talking about the USA, but about left-wing feminists who hate women and children, who have deprived them of their rights to protection of right-wing men

The Constitution has always granted its rights to men and women equally. The 19th Amendment prohibited states from denying women the right to vote. The 1963 Equal Pay act guaranteed exactly that. The 1964 Civil Rights Act prohibited discrimination based on sex.

This feels like you really, really want to discriminate against women, and are looking to conjure up some justification.

The Constitution has always granted its rights to men and women equally. The 19th Amendment prohibited states from denying women the right to vote. The 1963 Equal Pay act guaranteed exactly that. The 1964 Civil Rights Act prohibited discrimination based on sex.

This feels like you really, really want to discriminate against women, and are looking to conjure up some justification.
A total lie. There is a contradiction in the phrase itself: "always" or since the 19th amendment, all rights or only voting rights. Rave.

I think that the USA is now the only country where there is no gender equality in the constitution. The Bolsheviks in the USSR wrote this in their very first constitution in the 1930s, it clearly says: complete equality of the sexes.

A total lie. There is a contradiction in the phrase itself: "always" or since the 19th amendment, all rights or only voting rights. Rave.
Because you're skipping over the word "its." The right to vote is given to the States. The rights explicitly granted by the Constitution use words such as "people," "a person," or "the owner," meaning they apply to both.

This is the third thread I've seen from you today, asking why we need courts, can we abolish the House of Representatives, and why can't we discriminate against women. Is there something going on here?

I don't mean the 19th amendment, which gave women the right to vote.

There is no gender equality in the US constitution, it is only at the level of legislation.

I can't remember what the law was, it seems it was passed during the Kennedy.

Who remembers this? What was the law?
Does it matter, aren't they mostly "thems" now?

Forum List

Back