When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

Elected congressmen can be compared to terrorists?
And the can of turd polish is officially empty.

And yet you compare the President to terrorists don't you?
But.....that's "different" isn't it?

You wear the polish well
I have never called Trump a terrorist. That dilutes the term 'terrorist'.

I've called Trump a charlatan, a huckster buffoon, a boor, a bully, stupid, lacking human qualities like morality, empathy and compassion.
I've said Trump is a slimy con artist, a time share condo salesman without the ethics, a liar and a fraud. A spoilt brat who played the playboy in the eighties, a goof on his reality TV show and a joke as a Republican.

But I never insulted terrorists by comparing them to Trump.
You forgot to mention he’s your President. :21:
No.

He occupies the White House for now.

As he shows no respect, he cannot earn my respect.

Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?

Timothy McVeigh and lots of Americans who joined Isis were born in the USA.

Did that make their quest to destroy America OK?

The squad is the thanks America gets for promoting diversity.

Many Congressmen took up arms against America and killed many US soldiers.
Learn your history.
150 years ago. Are you comparing them to traitorous confederates?
Worse. The men 150 years ago were honest about their intentions.

But hey, push your squad as the New Democratic Party. Doesn’t bother me you’ll never get elected to the White House again.
We know the tactic.

Define your opposition and never allow them to define themselves.

Is the campaign for 2020 going to be fear driven? Sure! It's what the idiot Trump knows and his mouth breathing base understands.

Never aspirational politics, only instigational politics. What a way to lead a nation!

You wear the polish well

I've called Trump a charlatan, a huckster buffoon, a boor, a bully, stupid, lacking human qualities like morality, empathy and compassion.
I've said Trump is a slimy con artist, a time share condo salesman without the ethics, a liar and a fraud. A spoilt brat who played the playboy in the eighties, a goof on his reality TV show and a joke as a Republican.

Terrorists kill people. In mass numbers.

To compare Trump to mass murders is insane.

You wear the polish well

You forgot to mention he’s your President. :21:
No.

He occupies the White House for now.

As he shows no respect, he cannot earn my respect.
Trump is not your President?

Who said the Left were insane with hate?

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
Well, anyone taking refuge in America who chooses to piss on America should be asked why they are here.
Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?

& that 12 year old became a citizen by the time she turned 19.

This thread is an example of why racism is a subjective topic. Not everyone will agree on what it looks like. We have those who will never see it and those who will always see it. Somewhere in between is where it gets dicey.

Jesiu

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

So, who do you think Trump was addressing?

I bet you didn´t either.

Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?
Partisan bullshit with no accuracy or evidence

It is still fact the op is correct

People are lying like cowards about how latest tweet being racist

It is not

You would think you left wing fools would have learned by now. PC is dying and Americans are getting sick of it

The claim of racism is a PC lie and nothing more
I get it. Now you assfucks think most Americans are racists.America

Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?
That is total 100% partisan horse shit and you know it.

The vast majority of Trumps voters did not vote for a White nationalist President and far more Trump voters had voted for Obama in 2008, dude.

So why don't you take you partisan whore mouth somewhere else?

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?

lol... where were you when your ' president', who has outspent obama by huuuuuge numbers trekking to his golf courses - which, btw - doubledip into the taxpayer coffer, was bitching at his inaugural address about how horrible this country is?

oh ya.... & his FIRST overseas visit to a foreign state was not to one of our NATO allies but to uh.... can you guess?

try saudi arabia.

I bet you didn´t either.

They don't have to make up anything, he gives them everything they need.
Perhaps it makes you feel better. These women must become martyrs and die for the cause with others to even start a belief in them. And die in the right way. No quickie painless deaths. We are slowly becoming like nations in the 1950's exporting to the United States. We can make parachute straws for mixed drinks to export to them where they once sent to us. These women must start to take out all of the power families in our nation. From township, city, rural, county, regional, state and national levels. Otherwise their ideas will come to nothing. And they have to contend with some of those people who are on their side as family rulers and employees.

It sure is a good thing we have the Trumpsters around to translate what he actually means, so regularly.
All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.

Timothy McVeigh and lots of Americans who joined Isis were born in the USA.

Did that make their quest to destroy America OK?

The AOC squad is the thanks America gets for promoting diversity.

naw... that would be donny.

'Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."

It sure is a good thing we have the Trumpsters around to translate what he actually means, so regularly.
All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.
Gawd Jim, come on. I could say the same about talk radio and the Trumpiverse.

lol... where were you when your ' president', who has outspent obama by huuuuuge numbers trekking to his golf courses - which, btw - doubledip into the taxpayer coffer, was bitching at his inaugural address about how horrible this country is?

oh ya.... & his FIRST overseas visit to a foreign state was not to one of our NATO allies but to uh.... can you guess?

try saudi arabia.
so is it trump or you that's an anti muslim xenophobe?

Forum List

Back