When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
Well, anyone taking refuge in America who chooses to piss on America should be asked why they are here.
Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?
What ¨squad¨?

Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?

Timothy McVeigh and lots of Americans who joined Isis were born in the USA.

Did that make their quest to destroy America OK?

The squad is the thanks America gets for promoting diversity.
Elected congressmen can be compared to terrorists?

And the can of turd polish is officially empty.
Many Congressmen took up arms against America and killed many US soldiers.
Learn your history.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

Well, anyone taking refuge in America who chooses to piss on America should be asked why they are here.
What ¨squad¨?
The circular firing squad Democrats call the Gang of Four.

How right you are, if you believe them instead of the world's most famous liar.
As AOC said, he can't comment on the 'camp' conditions they complain about, so he hits them personally instead, just like he didn't like a judge's decision on immigration so he said it is because he is a Mexican..from Indiana. He hates Obama so he is working hard with the rest of his hating party to destroy everything Obama ever worked for or accomplished..healthcare, equal pay, overtime, equitable taxation, credit protections, climate change, treaties, college loans. And these women Trump is so scared of are working for much the same, so he hates them too and fears for his legacy, and his gullible base has already allowed him to destroy much of the American dream. I regret I'll not live long enough to see our faith in our national purpose restored to the confidence of the days of my youth.

I bet you didn´t either.

So? Still an immigrant family. Anyone who chooses to piss on America instead of trying to make her better should be asked why they are here. We are free to leave anytime.
The voters in their districts hired them to improve America.

I suggest rather than call for a purge of your opposition, you don't vote for them instead.

Or do you think one party rule is making America great again?

I bet you didn´t either.

What ¨squad¨?
The popular nickname for the elected congressmen Trump wants out of the country, in spite of the fact three of them were born here.

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?
"And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass."

Could you explain that statement more clearly? I do not understand. Free government benefits? Living large off taxpayers? Huh?

I bet you didn´t either.

So? Still an immigrant family. Anyone who chooses to piss on America instead of trying to make her better should be asked why they are here. We are free to leave anytime.
The voters in their districts hired them to improve America.

I suggest rather than call for a purge of your opposition, you don't vote for them instead.

Or do you think one party rule is making America great again?

And they have a very low approval rating even among Democrats, that squad.

But I love it. Let Nancy deal with them. It's glorious

And yet you compare the President to terrorists don't you?
But.....that's "different" isn't it?

You wear the polish well
I have never called Trump a terrorist. That dilutes the term 'terrorist'.

I've called Trump a charlatan, a huckster buffoon, a boor, a bully, stupid, lacking human qualities like morality, empathy and compassion.
I've said Trump is a slimy con artist, a time share condo salesman without the ethics, a liar and a fraud. A spoilt brat who played the playboy in the eighties, a goof on his reality TV show and a joke as a Republican.

But I never insulted terrorists by comparing them to Trump.

They won't leave because the mission is "Destroy America". Destroy "whitey" Destroy "Jesus"
RUN! Run to the nearest psychiatric facility! I believe your medical code is "Bat-sh*t crazy" and if your insurance supplier reads your posts for verification, they'll pay in a heartbeat!

They won't leave because the mission is "Destroy America". Destroy "whitey" Destroy "Jesus"
RUN! Run to the nearest psychiatric facility! I believe your medical code is "Bat-sh*t crazy" and if your insurance supplier reads your posts for verification, they'll pay in a heartbeat!
Facts are facts.

I bet you didn´t either.

What ¨squad¨?
The popular nickname for the elected congressmen Trump wants out of the country, in spite of the fact three of them were born here.
What makes you think that Trump wants any elected congressmen out of the country?
As far as you and I know he never said that.

You wear the polish well

I've called Trump a charlatan, a huckster buffoon, a boor, a bully, stupid, lacking human qualities like morality, empathy and compassion.
I've said Trump is a slimy con artist, a time share condo salesman without the ethics, a liar and a fraud. A spoilt brat who played the playboy in the eighties, a goof on his reality TV show and a joke as a Republican.

You're a mental and emotional child

Learn your history.
150 years ago. Are you comparing them to traitorous confederates?

You wear the polish well

You forgot to mention he’s your President. :21:

Learn your history.
150 years ago. Are you comparing them to traitorous confederates?
Worse. The men 150 years ago were honest about their intentions.

But hey, push your squad as the New Democratic Party. Doesn’t bother me you’ll never get elected to the White House again.

What ¨squad¨?
What makes you think that Trump wants any elected congressmen out of the country?
As far as you and I know he never said that.
No. He mentioned the four Freshman Democrats specifically.

Stuff Fox News won't tell ya.

Read his tweets.

Forum List

Back