When did Cuomo become a Dictator and gain the authority to unilaterally make law?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Last time I checked, the NY State Legislature has to pass a law. Where does Cuomo get the power to claim he makes law simply by saying something?

Cuomo blasts police for saying they won't enforce Thanksgiving gathering limits

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo blasted law enforcement for not wearing masks and for refusing to enforce the stateā€™s 10-person cap on private gatherings.

A number of sheriffs in western New York told residents they wonā€™t enforce the stateā€™s gathering limit on Thanksgiving.

ā€œI donā€™t believe that person is a law enforcement officer,ā€ Cuomo said at a news briefing Wednesday.

ā€œI donā€™t want a law enforcement officer who says, ā€˜Iā€™m only enforcing the law that I like or think should be enforced.'ā€

Last time I checked, the NY State Legislature has to pass a law. Where does Cuomo get the power to claim he makes law simply by saying something?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo blasted law enforcement for not wearing masks and for refusing to enforce the stateā€™s 10-person cap on private gatherings.

A number of sheriffs in western New York told residents they wonā€™t enforce the stateā€™s gathering limit on Thanksgiving.

ā€œI donā€™t believe that person is a law enforcement officer,ā€ Cuomo said at a news briefing Wednesday.

ā€œI donā€™t want a law enforcement officer who says, ā€˜Iā€™m only enforcing the law that I like or think should be enforced.'ā€

Since he realized his state is bankrupt and he has to make it so desperate for everyone in the state so that he can get a massive bailout from the Feds?

If this is the reason, he should be impeached. I fail to see the logic of some of the strict shutdowns that haven't worked anywhere, nor his immediate rejection of the vaccine even before it was developed, simply because Trump is the President when it happened.

Thatā€™s the problem with a one party democrat state. Thereā€™s nobody left to call the bullshit and stop it.

I can't wait to wheel Greg Abbot out of Austin for his bullshit mask mandate next election. Any republicrat governor that fell for this covid hoax needs to be replaced.

To Totalitarianism / Tyranny is the eventual progression of political rule under Democrats....

Guys companies are voluntarily closing their workplaces again. The US is shutting down. The govt follows business. Same thing happened in March. Where were you guys?

He's been watching too many Godfather reruns.

These Dem idiots don't get it, they are dealing with Americans we have a history of defying authority. :muahaha:

Guys companies are voluntarily closing their workplaces again. The US is shutting down. The govt follows business. Same thing happened in March. Where were you guys?
Hey halfwit, Cuomo claims he made a law.

Where does he get that authority?

These morons have been caught breaking their own Covid rules so many times the people just roll their eyes when they issue these edicts.

All these dem governors around the country like him,newsome and whitmere need to arrested.

When he attained the power of the giant q tip.

I can't wait to wheel Greg Abbot out of Austin for his bullshit mask mandate next election. Any republicrat governor that fell for this covid hoax needs to be replaced.
Yeah he is one of those gop globalists same as bush and Romney to destroy america,he is the same mold as Biden.

The People of NY should execute that bitch!!!

Go whine to the NY and California police.
Please do so in person and live feed it.

Your whining and hissy fits here will make no difference.

The People of NY should execute that bitch!!!
Replace with

1605846227627.jpeg

ā€œVoluntarilyā€...itā€™s like saying hookers are voluntarily selling their bodies for cash. Leftists have no shame.

Forum List

Back