Dear Newsom, No. We will not enforce your curfew.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Sincerely, Law Enforcement. :yes_text12:

Earlier this week Newsom said he was looking at studies from other countries about curfews including France and Saudi Arabia.

Yes, Saudi Arabia, where they behead women in public.

The 41 counties in the purple tiers will be under a curfew which will be in effect from 10 PM to 5 AM starting on Saturday, November 21 until December 21st.

However there is just one problem for the Democrat tyrant currently occupying the governor’s seat in California.

Sheriff’s offices from Orange County, El Dorado County and Sacramento will not enforce Newsom’s curfew order.

IT BEGINS: Orange County, Sacramento and El Dorado County Sheriffs Will Not Enforce Gavin Newsom’s Curfew Order

California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) on Thursday issued a curfew for most California counties. The curfew will affect 41 out of 58 counties in California currently in the most restrictive “purple tier.”

The number of counties giving Newsom the 'middle finger salute' is GROWING!

"Earlier this week Newsom said he was looking at studies from other countries about curfews including France and Saudi Arabia.
-- Yes, Saudi Arabia, where they behead women in public."

Newsom is already a hypocritical 'DIC' - he's still working on the 'TATOR' part.

IT BEGINS: Orange County, Sacramento and El Dorado County Sheriffs Will Not Enforce Gavin Newsom’s Curfew Order

California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) on Thursday issued a curfew for most California counties. The curfew will affect 41 out of 58 counties in California currently in the most restrictive “purple tier.”

The number of counties giving Newsom the 'middle finger salute' is GROWING!

"Earlier this week Newsom said he was looking at studies from other countries about curfews including France and Saudi Arabia.
-- Yes, Saudi Arabia, where they behead women in public."

Newsom is already a hypocritical 'DIC' - he's still working on the 'TATOR' part.

He's an embarrassment. On the other hand...eating at the French Laundry gratis might be well worth the public scorn.

Its on my bucket list....

My fellow conservatives the fact is you cannot embarrass a Dem with their hypocrisy and double standards, they just laugh it off. When you have elections rigged you can get away with that.

I agree.

But we don't want to only embarrass them.... we want total destruction.

The left will be defeated and erased from history.

Yeah that’s great news but that only touches the tip of the iceberg,that criminal needs to be arrested and put behind bars. They also need to tell him they won’t enforce the rules of barring people from going to the beaches and closing businesses down and that’s just for starters.too many other criminal laws have been allowed to pass there over the years making California a banana republic thst need to be abolished as well starting with indoor smoking something all states need to aboloish also otherwise if they just stop there at just that,they don’t accomplish nothing.

If police nationwide refuse to cooperate with Democrat "leaders", there is little said "leaders" can do about it.

Now, if they would just have the stones to pull security details from said "leaders", this farce could be ended in a very short time.
Yeah the reason they don’t do that is police stations have top brass that are cia plants in there.that’s why massive corruption in police force goes on.I have a friend who got out of the police force not being able to go along with the corruption he witnessed.

there is a silver lining to all this though at least.I have this dvd you can order thst I have never seen talked about before that patriotic police officers are finally taking a stand against these corrupt men and a movement is on the way across the country,they are finally
Refusing an order from the top brass that is criminal just because they are told to do that by their superiors. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
My fellow conservatives the fact is you cannot embarrass a Dem with their hypocrisy and double standards, they just laugh it off. When you have elections rigged you can get away with that.

I agree.

But we don't want to only embarrass them.... we want total destruction.

The left will be defeated and erased from history.

I agree with you.

Throughout thousands of years of human history what has happened to scumbags like the Democrats? Eventually the people get fed up and the scumbags are destroyed. Poor Dems, barely a footnote in human history.

Forum List

Back