Zone1 When did America turn black?

Ninety percent (it seems) of tv advertising in directed at, or features, black people, with a smattering of other POC. What's going on?
They're trying to bring blacks more into main stream America. They can't do it themselves because many of them are still savages and can't stop behaving like animals, much to the chagrin of normal hard working black Americans.

They're trying to bring blacks more into main stream America. They can't do it themselves because many of them are still savages and can't stop behaving like animals, much to the chagrin of normal hard working black Americans.
Blacks need to save and invest more. These commercials just encourage more consumer spending and resultant debt.

Even though I think we go way overboard with the PC/woke stuff, accommodating other cultures and people is one of the things that make the US the greatest country on the planet.

How many Spanish channels do we have on our TV now?!

Who the hell cares what actors are in a commercial for a washing machine or breakfast cereal or vinyl siding for your house? It’s beyond stupid agonize over such non-issues.
I'm not agonizing over it, but I have noticed it. Why do you think it's happening?

What is happening is that the virtue-signaling virus has metastasized throughout our entire culture and now infects virtually every segment of it.

Why be virtuous when all people need to do is follow a conformist script to appear so?

Ninety percent (it seems) of tv advertising in directed at, or features, black people, with a smattering of other POC. What's going on?
It's called "pandering". The advertising industry wants us all to believe that they are progressive and cool because people think they're smart when they believe they're spending their money in progressive, cool ways.

Or some such bullshit.

The advertising industry are whores. Anything for a buck. As it is with the entire parasite class.

What is happening is that the virtue-signaling virus has metastasized throughout our entire culture and now infects virtually every segment of it.

Why be virtuous when all people need to do is follow a conformist script to appear so?
As long as they can convince themselves that they look cool doing it......................................

Something I got over by the time I was about 18.

Forum List

Back