Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

They are saying the opposite. I have been watching this morning. Rambunctious does lie to protect his guy and has no trouble morally or ethically with it.
I don't watch it all day but whenever I turn to MSNBC or CNN they are asking what the crime is... hey! just what is the crime?...
Have I asked you yet?...

ddzvxbn-73656e30-d6ea-48d9-b29c-1b55d8bfc798.gif

:laughing0301:

I don't watch it all day but whenever I turn to MSNBC or CNN they are asking what the crime is... hey! just what is the crime?...
Have I asked you yet?...
You have had it explained to you, here, by the news journalists, and CNN and MSNBC. Anybody asking about it will be Trump homers, who lie as you do as a matter of policy.

So Trump couldn't help himself, attacking the judge and reading verbatim the opinions of favorable journalists outside of the courthouse right now. He called the judge both "corrupt" and "conflicted" and "weaponized" and a lot of other things I don't remember.

The Cohen testimony provided just enough pressure to make the dam burst.

Seems like the same victim stuff the orange bag O' shit spews daily. :rolleyes:

Saying what the crime is should take two or three words...

SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
COUNTY OF NEW YORK
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
-against-
DONALD J. TRUMP, Defendant.

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows
https://manhattanda.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Donald-J.-Trump-Indictment.pdf

34 counts.

:113:

You don’t have to. That’s why there are several corroborating witnesses and documents. ;)
Don’t let the liberal media, which is salivating at the concept of Trump behind bars, get your hopes up too high.

Trump’s New York trial: Where’s the crime?​

BY ANDREW CHERKASKY & KATIE CHERKASKY, OPINION CONTRIBUTORS - 05/14/24 2:00 PM ET

Alan Dershowitz: Trump’s New York Trial Is A Stupendous Legal Catastrophe​

Opinion by Alan Dershowitz
• 1w •

Snip

The problem is, however, that federal authorities have not prosecuted Trump for this federal election crime. Moreover, state prosecutors have no jurisdiction over federal election law. Finally, we were not even clear, when the trial began, as to precisely which federal election laws the District Attorney was relying on.

I have been teaching, practising and writing about criminal law for 60 years. In all those years, I have never seen or heard of a case in which the defendant has been criminally prosecuted for failing to disclose the payment of what prosecutors call “hush money”. Alexander Hamilton paid hush money to cover up an affair with a married woman. Many others have paid hush money since. If the legislature wanted to criminalise such conduct they could easily enact the statute prohibiting the payment of hush money or requiring its disclosure. They have declined to do so.

Prosecutors cannot simply make up new crimes by jerry-rigging a concoction of existing crimes, some of which are barred by the statute of limitations others of which are beyond the jurisdiction of state prosecutors.

Appellate courts should be able to see through this ruse and reverse any conviction resulting from it. But that would likely occur after the election. In the meantime, however, a conviction prior to the election that might influence independent voters to cast their ballot against a convicted felon.

One reason and one reason alone - he's saying Orange Man bad.
Trump doesn’t act like your typical politician and is far from perfect but Trump was still a much better President than Joe Biden has been.

Forum List

Back