When are we going to declare war on inner city violence?

In which one of the cities in your silly tirade do you live and vote in, gramps? Hmm?

Here's a better title for your lousy OP. "When are White People going to declare war on Black People in inner cities? And yeah, I dropped Violence out of it because you reek of it.
Nowhere in my post did I mention blacks vs white or vice versa. What IS in my op is a clear path to start rectifying a citation that has continued to deteriorate for decades. That path has NO MENTION of a war on blacks but rather an offer of solutions that could reverse the violence we see.

You're obsession/focus on race rather that solutions to a CLEAR problem speaks to your mindset not mine.
What a wonderfully talented little gaslighter you are. What makes the place you live is so perfect? You must live in a utopia. No racial tensions, school issues, poverty, black folks, white folks, homeless, panhandlers, squatters, EBT card holders, confederate statues, food banks, meals on wheels, transgender kids, police brutality, illegal incarcerations, red lining, remnants of Jim crow, polling stations, community clinics. Must just be the best place to live.

Forum List

Back