How The United States government let the people down. Comparing the hell holes that are inner-city communities to the rich wealthy suburbs.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We can see all over the inner-city communities they’re building Kentucky fried chickens, Popeyes chicken. Oh yeah they rolling with the kernel! Getting dat fried chicken all the way down to obesity, high cholesterol levels heart issues it’s going to wreck our healthcare system years from now. …It’s a quite astonishing site you can see for example in the east side of buffalo you can see a McDonald’s or KFC that is brand new but surrounded by it are roads with potholes, liquor stores , smoke shops, crack dealers, meth dealers.

Meanwhile the rich politicians and the leaders of Black Lives Matter live in white majority rich neighborhoods. All of the big time black BLM anchors on MSNBC on the view, Oprah Winfrey, Steph Curry , Lebron James all these anti-Americans who preach about racism and white supremacy they all live in white majority neighborhoods they couldn’t give one shit about the poor people in this country….. if they did they would be spending billions of dollars of their money to revitalize the inner-city communities to take them back to the glorious days that they were in the 1950s. Let’s take a look at some of the facts

But pro blm folks rest assured keep on waving your Black Lives Matter flag, keep on believing that white supremacy is an issue. These are people who are dying on the streets every day. They’re addicted to drugs and the government doesn’t care one bit about them. Our government isn’t what it used to be. You go back to the 1940s go back to the 1960s we had a much better country we had a government that cared about the people.

Ah But look at this the rich suburbs are filled with BLM millionaires they’re filled with all sorts of politicians who talk a big game about helping out people but they don’t do a damn thing… this is from one of the suburbs of Buffalo called Orchard Park… it’s close to where the Buffalo Bills play football there’s a bunch of millionaire houses.

1678481395719.jpeg

1678481425383.jpeg

Look at this Main Street in Orchard Park notice how they have much cleaner streets….. notice how they don’t have the potholes and yes notice how the restaurants are much more healthier.

1678481471035.jpeg

1678481510702.jpeg

Look at how clean the streets are

1678481536950.jpeg

Here is an apartment complex in Orchard Park notice the buildings are new and it is a total massive difference between this and the inner-city communities

1678481645352.jpeg

Nice restaurants, big-time houses , healthy family places. Now let’s contrast this with the hell hole that our fellow Americans poor white and poor Black people have to live in on the east side and west side of Buffalo.

1678481672634.jpeg

1678481690978.jpeg

Don’t worry the government will tell you and their BLM supporters will tell you hey “look we got a liquor store right here everything‘s fine! “

1678482998456.jpeg

Take a stroll down the east side of buffalo look at how tightly packed these cars, businesses and the homes are. We call this America? this looks like a Third World hell hole

1678481785465.jpeg

Dropped in any new town in the US, I know where to buy heroin, crack or marijuana in a few minutes: near the McDonald’s in the poorest section of town.

Don’t worry folks the supporters of Black Lives Matter will happily tell you that a brand new McDonald’s is opening in the inner city communities just take a look

1678482961514.jpeg

And our government is to blame for this for sending jobs over to China starting in the 1980s and betraying the American people. Let’s take a look at some of the photos from the glorious American past…check this out the east side of buffalo back in the day back with Italian Americans, Polish Americans African-Americans were united we were far more united back in those days than today. This is when our country had honor and integrity

1678482141939.jpeg

They were various events people of all races got together at the same buildings in the 1950s in the city of Buffalo great things were happening

1678482301051.jpeg

1678482479210.jpeg

We had it all in Buffalo back in the day almost 100,000 people working middle-class jobs. 60,000 of them from republic steel, Bethlehem Steel at Ford motor company in Lackawanna New York… Many of these folks lived on the east side and west side of buffalo where their homes can still be found just that they are totally dilapidated just as we saw the pictures above.

What has changed in Buffalo is a change that has been felt in every major city in the country whether it’s Philadelphia, Detroit Chicago. They have potholes and dilapidated houses all over the inner cities but you go to the rich suburbs ….it’s a different story. It Was not like this in the American past.

and of course in the American past we didn’t have these lousy sites of smoke shops, fast food restaurants all over the place, a liquor store in every corner. You had a bar every now and then where men and women would meet each other for drinks and mingle with each other those were the days. And that’s a beautiful sight to see a bar where men and women can meet each other other than some damn liquor store.

There’s a special place in hell for the modern day leaders of Black Lives Matter, for the corrupt politicians that take money and live in millionaire houses while talking a big game about helping poor Black people. They don’t do a damn thing for anyone except for themselves.

Talk with any working class proud black man in the inner cities like I do they’re fed up with this shit. We’ve had enough of it we’ve had enough of it the people of Buffalo the white people that Black people we know what’s going on. And we’ve had enough of the nonsense. We are urging the right things to happen bring back to factory jobs. Get the fast food restaurants off the streets get the drugs off the streets. Start to make a difference in the community!!!!! let’s have a government that cares about this country instead of the anti-American government we have work right now. With positive thinking hard work getting the right people in the office we will make a difference in this country.

Last edited:
We can see all over the inner-city communities they’re building Kentucky fried chickens, Popeyes chicken. Oh yeah they rolling with the kernel! Getting dat fried chicken all the way down to obesity, high cholesterol levels heart issues it’s going to wreck our healthcare system years from now. …It’s a quite astonishing site you can see for example in the east side of buffalo you can see a McDonald’s or KFC that is brand new but surrounded by it are roads with potholes, liquor stores , smoke shops, crack dealers, meth dealers.

Meanwhile the rich politicians and the leaders of Black Lives Matter live in white majority rich neighborhoods. All of the big time black BLM anchors on MSNBC on the view, Oprah Winfrey, Steph Curry , Lebtin James all these anti-Americans who preach about racism and white supremacy they all live in white majority neighborhoods they couldn’t give one shit about the poor people in this country….. if they did they will be spending billions of dollars of their money to revitalize the inner-city communities to take them back to the glorious days that they were in the 1950s. Let’s take a look at some of the facts

But rest assured keep on waving your Black Lives Matter flag, keep on believing that white supremacy is an issue. These are people who are dying on the streets every day. They’re addicted to drugs and the government doesn’t care one bit about them. Our government isn’t what it used to be. You go back to the 1940s go back to the 1960s we had a much better country we had a government that cared about the people.

Ah But look at this the rich suburbs the filled with BLM millionaires they’re filled with all sorts of politicians you talk a big game about helping out to people but they don’t do a damn thing… this is from one of the suburbs of Buffalo called Orchard Park it’s close to where the Buffalo Bills play football there’s a bunch of millionaire houses.

View attachment 764339

View attachment 764340

Look at this Main Street in Orchard Park notice how they have much cleaner streets notice how they don’t have the potholes and yes notice how the restaurants are much more healthier.

View attachment 764341

View attachment 764342

Look at how clean the streets are

View attachment 764343

Here is an apartment complex in Orchard Park just noticed the buildings are new and it is a total massive difference between this and the inner-city communities

View attachment 764344

Nice restaurants, big-time houses healthy family places. Now let’s contrast this with the hell hole that our fellow Americans poor white people poor Black people have to live in on the east side and west side of Buffalo.

View attachment 764345

View attachment 764346

Don’t worry the government will tell you and their BLM supporters will tell you hey look we got a liquor store right here everything‘s fine

View attachment 764353

Take a stroll down the east side of buffalo look at how tightly packed these cars are looking to close together the homes are. You call this America this looks like a Third World hell hole

View attachment 764347

Dropped in any new town in the US, I know where to buy heroin, crack or marijuana in a few minutes: near the McDonald’s in the poorest section of town.

Don’t worry folks supporters a Black Lives Matter will happily tell you that they are brand new McDonald’s is opening in the inner city communities just take a look

View attachment 764352

And our government is to blame for this for sending jobs over the China starting in the 1980s and betraying the American people. Let’s take a look at some of the photos from the glorious American pass check this out the east side of buffalo back in the day back with Italian Americans, Polish Americans African-Americans were united we are far more united back in those days and then today. This is when our country had honor and integrity

View attachment 764348

They were various events people of all races got together at the same buildings in the 1950s in the city of Buffalo great things were happening

View attachment 764350

View attachment 764351

We had it all in Buffalo back in the day almost 100,000 people working middle-class jobs. 60,000 of them from republic steel, Bethlehem Steel at Ford motor company in Lackawanna New York… Married these folks live on the east side and west side of buffalo wear their homes can still be found just that they are totally dilapidated those piles all over the road just as we saw the pictures above.

What has changed in Buffalo is a change that has been filled in every major city in the country whether it’s Philadelphia Detroit Chicago. They have potholes and dilapidated houses all over the inner cities but you go to the rich suburbs it’s a different story. It Was not like this in the American past.

and of course any American past we didn’t have these lousy sites of smoke shops, fast food restaurants all over the place, a liquor store in every corner. You had a bar every now and then where men and women would meet each other for drinks and mingle with each other those were the days. And that’s a beautiful sight to see a bar where men and women can meet each other other than some damn liquor store.

There’s a special place in hell for the modern day leaders of Black Lives Matter, for the corrupt politicians that take money and live in millionaire houses while talking a big game about helping poor Black people. They don’t do a damn thing for anyone except for themselves.

Talk with any working class proud black man in the inner cities like I do they’re fed up with this shit. We’ve had enough of it we’ve had enough of it the people of Buffalo the white people that Black people we know what’s going on. And we’ve had enough of the nonsense. We are urging the right things to happen bring back to factory jobs. Get the fast food restaurants off the streets get the drugs off the streets. Start to make a difference in the community!!!!! let’s have a government that cares about this country instead of the anti-American government we have work right now. With positive thinking hard work getting the right people in the office we will make a difference in this country.
its the dems and repubes that let the peope down,, the constitution/government doesnt have that ability,,

Yawns. I grew up in a working class hood among very blue color people. I went to school with rich kids and inner city kids. Some made it, some did not from each of the three slices. The government does play a role, but it isnt the ultamate determinant of our fate.

Yawns. I grew up in a working class hood among very blue color people. I went to school with rich kids and inner city kids. Some made it, some did not from each of the three slices. The government does play a role, but it isnt the ultamate determinant of our fate.
It’s the reason why we have trouble in the inner cities. It ultimately comes down to society changing. Yes it’s not just the government. Of course the American people make up the government. But here is the big difference between your day compared to the modern era. In the modern era we have drug problems, much more alcohol addiction, obesity rates are much worse in the family structure has been destroyed in many places. The divorce rates are through the roof. So it is a combination of bad government and societal issues that the government just doesn’t want to confront.

The pictures we see today from the inner city did not exist in the American past pictures of drug dealers all over the place dilapidated housing major dysfunction high stress levels.

its the dems and repubes that let the peope down,, the constitution/government doesnt have that ability,,
But the government is made up of Republicans and Democrats that’s what I mean. Our constitution is a great piece of legislations if you will…

I have the upmost respect for the American past the issue is with the American present . The people in the inner cities especially children don’t get to grow up in the same country that they used to grow up and maybe perhaps that your generation did or older generations . It was a much better country in the American past

But the government is made up of Republicans and Democrats that’s what I mean. Our constitution is a great piece of legislations if you will…

I have the upmost respect for the American past the issue is with the American present . The people in the inner cities especially children don’t get to grow up in the same country that they used to grow up and maybe perhaps that your generation did or older generations . It was a much better country in the American past
I like to be specific when I accuse someone of a genocidal act,,,

there is nothing wrong woth the constitution, but there is plenty wrong with the two groups currently in charge of applying and following it,,

It’s the reason why we have trouble in the inner cities. It ultimately comes down to society changing. Yes it’s not just the government. Of course the American people make up the government. But here is the big difference between your day compared to the modern era. In the modern era we have drug problems, much more alcohol addiction, obesity rates are much worse in the family structure has been destroyed in many places. The divorce rates are through the roof. So it is a combination of bad government and societal issues that the government just doesn’t want to confront.

The pictures we see today from the inner city did not exist in the American past pictures of drug dealers all over the place dilapidated housing major dysfunction high stress levels.

I don't know how old you think I am but my dad was a drunk who managed to always keep a job and one of my brothers could always getcha any drug you were looking for. All the housing projects in my city then are still housing projects except one and that one was fairly nicely built like a billion other apartment complexes but was Murder Central so they demolished it for that reason. Try harder.

I like to be specific when I accuse someone of a genocidal act,,,

there is nothing wrong woth the constitution, but there is plenty wrong with the two groups currently in charge of applying and following it,,
Who accused someone ( or something)of a genocidal act? There must be some sort of a miscommunication going on my friend.

Yes I agree with your second paragraph entirely.

Who accused someone ( or something)of a genocidal act? There must be some sort of a miscommunication going on my friend.

Yes I agree with your second paragraph entirely.
genocidal might not be the right word for the attempted death of western culture going on now by the democrat and republican partys,,

Too late.

P.S. I'll never eat at Popeye's again. I had diarrhea 3 days straight last time I ate there because they used old cooking oil!!

True story.
That type of food just goes right through you.

It’s never too late to make a difference in this world. Think about this I just spent $60 today on groceries at the local Wegmans. But check this out I got 5 pounds of chicken wings I got 2 pounds of chicken patties. I got nine protein bars. And a pound of meatloaf. Mind you it would’ve probably cost $35 just before Biden took office. But the other point is that $60 I spent a lot of people in the inner cities will spend that in one or two days on fast food restaurants when they could use that money … spend it on food at a healthy grocery store to last five days.

But you go over to the inner cities these people don’t have access to the supermarkets like us in South Buffalo or the suburbs of course do. It wasn’t like that back in the day though. But now in the inner cities here on the east side or west side of Buffalo it’s all corner stores, 7-Eleven‘s, liquor stores smoke shops. People go spend all their money on marijuana and then whatever they have that they go take it to McDonald’s. Or maybe they go to the corner store and pay the jacked up prices for the Newport cigarettes for their Pepsi for their sugary products.

I would say the inner city community started experiencing this problem ever since the popularity of powder cocaine and crack cocaine in the 1980s. So for 40 years it’s been a revolving cycle of dysfunction. You see it all the time I just saw the other day this young black kid had his baby with him in a stroller and a pitbull he just walks right into a Chinese restaurant he’s telling everyone “oh watch out for my dog watch out for my dog “and he is almost intentionally trying to intimidate people. The guy tried to tell me “don’t go up past the counter my dog will bite you” ….he should not have a dog especially a pitbull in any restaurant this is not allowed, and he wasn’t nice about it either would’ve been a different story if he was nice but he was intentionally trying to intimidate people clearly. I went right past him to get my food and we had an argument but in the end it all worked out we worked things out as men.

And btw in Buffalo the smoke shop owners are largely Arabs and Indians they don’t give one shit about selling that poison to the youth. you go across the country there’s smoke shops owned by white people they’re doing the same thing they just present their stores in a cleaner matter but it’s the same lethal poisonous product.

Last edited:
genocidal might not be the right word for the attempted death of western culture going on now by the democrat and republican partys,,
Oh yes I certainly agree with that western culture is under siege. The working class white man the working class black man is under siege in this country.

We have a bad government they don’t know how to address these issues all they care about doing is showing us men who dress like women and then giving them women’s awards.

Oh yes I certainly agree with that western culture is under siege. The working class white man the working class black man is under siege in this country.

We have a bad government they don’t know how to address these issues all they care about doing is showing us men who dress like women and then giving them women’s awards.
I think we are past the point where they didnt know what they were/are doing,, its been to systematic and agressive,,

just look at how both parties attacked trump when he wanted to bring jobs back to the USA and get us out of endless wars,,,

I think we are past the point where they didnt know what they were/are doing,, its been to systematic and agressive,,

just look at how both parties attacked trump when he wanted to bring jobs back to the USA and get us out of endless wars,,,
Yes that is true. Donald Trump was the antiestablishment guy and so we can only hope that he comes back in 2024. We can only hope that better politicians come into office.

I don't know how old you think I am but my dad was a drunk who managed to always keep a job and one of my brothers could always getcha any drug you were looking for. All the housing projects in my city then are still housing projects except one and that one was fairly nicely built like a billion other apartment complexes but was Murder Central so they demolished it for that reason. Try harder.
And your dad‘s day there were much better jobs around Same thing in my dad’s day. My dad was once a big-time drinker as well.
Here is the bottom line here is the point you go to the inner cities in Buffalo New York or Philadelphia or Detroit or Pittsburgh there is so much dysfunction going on. There’s corner stores all over the place, liquor stores all over, smoke shops. They don’t have healthy restaurants they don’t have healthy grocery stores they don’t have access to the things that many Americans do. They’re dying every day in the inner cities because of this poor leader ship in our country

Forum List

Back