When are Biden and Harris paying their slavery reparations???

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
We are all aware that Kamala Harris is a direct descendent of Hamilton Brown, a prominent Jamaican slave owner/trader...

But did you know that Biden is also a direct descendent of slave owners???

So, when are they going to write a check for those reparations????

We are all aware that Kamala Harris is a direct descendent of Hamilton Brown, a prominent Jamaican slave owner/trader...

But did you know that Biden is also a direct descendent of slave owners???

So, when are they going to write a check for those reparations????
Probably after Congress allocates money.

When you do.

Okay Clown Shoes, Obiwan has NO history of owning slaves unlike Kamala and Creepy Joe. You should literally now just go back to bed.
Kamala and Biden have never owned a slave in their life....

No but read the OP their respective FAMILY both have a history of owning slaves, I am not aware that Obiwan's family have a history of slave owning.

Erin's response to Obiwan was completely idiotic.

When you do.

Okay Clown Shoes, Obiwan has NO history of owning slaves unlike Kamala and Creepy Joe. You should literally now just go back to bed.

No but read the OP their respective FAMILY both have a history of owning slaves, I am not aware that Obiwan's family have a history of slave owning.

Dead people owning slaves a hundred years ago doesn't make a current living human guilty.

When you do.

Dead people owning slaves a hundred years ago doesn't make a current human guilty.

So why do all the feral Blacks aka BLM DEMAND Whitey pay Reparations then? BTW I agree with you 100% that NOBODY alive NOW has ANYTHING to do with things that happened in the past and therefore should not be guilty OR expected to pay Shakedown moneys.

When you do.

Actually it was not. Characterise any way you like. When you do.

When you do.

Dead people owning slaves a hundred years ago doesn't make a current living human guilty.
Great...

If the descendents of the slave owners don't owe reparations, then the people whose ancestors DIDN'T own slaves sure the hell don't owe the blacks anything!!!!

When you do.

Great...

If the descendents of the slave owners don't owe reparations, then the people whose ancestors DIDN'T own slaves sure the hell don't owe the blacks anything!!!!
Are you catching on finally?

When you do.

Dead people owning slaves a hundred years ago doesn't make a current human guilty.

So why do all the feral Blacks aka BLM DEMAND Whitey pay Reparations then? BTW I agree with you 100% that NOBODY alive NOW has ANYTHING to do with things that happened in the past and therefore should not be guilty OR expected to pay Shakedown moneys.
Are Austrians still paying reparations for Adolf Hitler who was an Austrian?

Neither is responsible for the actions of distant ancestors.
Neither is calling for reparations.

When you do.

Are Austrians still paying reparations for Adolf Hitler who was an Austrian?

My family certainly do not, that Shakedown Mob have always got zero.

When you do.

Actually it was not. Characterise any way you like. When you do.

No actually it WAS.

Neither is responsible for the actions of distant ancestors.
Neither is calling for reparations.

Then Creepy Joe and Kamalatoe should CONDEMN the feral Black thugs aka BLM and DEMAND the Far Left Mayor of Seattle RESIGN for allowing the below situation to happen:

Forum List

Back