Black Lives Matter crowd demands Seattle homeowners 'give up' property: 'We coming for it'

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Come to my house and Im bringing a whole bunch of you with me

Black Lives Matter activists in Seattle are demanding homeowners willingly give up their property to Black people as a form of reparations because they’re “coming for it” one way or the other.

Footage of the new demands was livestreamed Wednesday night by Concrete Reporting via the Periscope app and quickly spread across social media.

“Give up your house,” exclaimed one of dozens of activists marching through a neighborhood. “Give black people back their homes. You’re sitting their comfortably — comfortable as f— as if they didn’t help gentrify this neighborhood. I used to live in this neighborhood and my family was pushed out and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”

Another clip from the event circulating on Twitter features a man saying, “We’re coming for it. Reparation time.”

Black Lives Matter activists in Seattle are demanding homeowners willingly give up their property to Black people as a form of reparations because they’re “coming for it” one way or the other.

Footage of the new demands was livestreamed Wednesday night by Concrete Reporting via the Periscope app and quickly spread across social media.

“Give up your house,” exclaimed one of dozens of activists marching through a neighborhood. “Give black people back their homes. You’re sitting their comfortably — comfortable as f— as if they didn’t help gentrify this neighborhood. I used to live in this neighborhood and my family was pushed out and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”

Another clip from the event circulating on Twitter features a man saying, “We’re coming for it. Reparation time.”

Let those Leftist Communist take the properties.

Seattle deserves the government it voted for.

Good to hear. I hope they don't lose their nerve. Meth is easy to get now. Maybe they can take enough to shove them along. This is just what is needed to bury Biden and the Ho.

So let me get this straight, 1000's of blacks lived in Seattle and along came rich white liberals who forced them off their property without a fight?

Or were they living in dilapidated rental properties owned by people who fled the city as it became a crime infested ghetto, and got their rents paid by government Section 8 housing? So then a bunch of democrook government officials condemned the properties, had them torn down and sold the land to developers? The same democrook officials that raised taxes exponentially and priced all the blacks who actually owned some of the lower value properties out, or passed volumes of ordinances that forced poor black property owners to basically rebuild their homes or sell out to the developers for a fraction of what the property was worth?

You know what? Fuck those white democrook assholes, let Burn, Loot, Murder take what they want. It's amazing how many bed wetters that live in gentrified urban areas have no idea how shit hole ghettos became trendy little communities with a Starschmuck's on every corner and a Whole Foods in the middle of it.

They would have to face my m-14 if they want my house.

Was this on CNN?

1597366993097.png

What a bunch of f*cking morons. Just dreadful.

Forum List

Back