Zone1 So why is it that 5 living Presidents and Liz Warren (1/1024th Cherokee) have ancestors who owned slaves?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) may not actually descend from Native Americans, but she evidently did descend from at least one slave owner. This is according to a new Reuters investigation, which showed fellow Sens. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), and Maggie Hassan (D-NH) also descended from a slave owner, and as did every single living president — except for Donald Trump.

The only President alive today whose family didnt own slaves...wait for it.....President Trump. Yeah, you heard it right, the guy who helped more black people in his 4 years of Presidency had family who came over after the slaves were free, while Barrack Hussain Obama's white grandmother(who he threw under the bus) had grandparents who owned slaves. George Bush, and Bill Clinton had family who owned slaves. No wonder they all like each other. I guess birds of a feather flock together and "keep black people in chains".

One of these guys family never owned slaves. Can you figure out which one? Did you know that both women's family had once owned slaves? Oh my.
OIF.w5ZYJ6tujmwdGdwlAgzqGw
29bn9x.jpg

Probably because most people who get elected to the top office come from wealthier families. If the family has been wealthy for long, they probably owned slaves.

One of these guys family never owned slaves. Can you figure out which one? Did you know that both women's family had once owned slaves? Oh my.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you got your talking points email late, there have already been like 9 threads on this.

Or were you told by your party masters to wait a few days so the topic would stay at the top of the thread list?

Probably because most people who get elected to the top office come from wealthier families. If the family has been wealthy for long, they probably owned slaves.
Why? What if someone came across the ocean, never had slaves, but presented a product or service that many people wanted, and provided by paid employees? It seems that you are pretty racist towards rich people.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you got your talking points email late, there have already been like 9 threads on this.

Or were you told by your party masters to wait a few days so the topic would stay at the top of the thread list?
Dont you believe that people's ancestors who owned slaves their generation of living should pay reparations for said slavery?

Should being an ancestor of a slave owner nullify your case for running for the President of the United States? I mean you did accumulate your wealth because of the slaves working for your great grandparents...

Being the an ancestor of a slave owner is a meaningless thing.

Forum List

Back