What Are You Specifically, As A Democrat, So Personally Sorry For Enough To Pay Reparations For Slavery?

The point is paying reparations to the people who actually were interned and suffered the consequences of that act is very different than paying them to people who never were a slave.
Paying native americans who never suffered the consequences of what was done to them have received reparations. Repeating the same silly meritless claim as you do here is stupid.

Excuses. There was harm done after slavery and Native Americans are being given reparations for stuff happening around the same time.
The Indians were paid for land violations. So based on that maybe we should pay your family for 40 acres and a mule. In 1865 prices. As near as I can tell that’s about 2000 bucks.

I didn’t ask that. And really don’t care. How much do you think you are owed? Give me a number.
And I told you that human rights violations occurred after slavery. Since our case is against the government and you are not in congress, the executive or the supreme court, what you want to know is irrelevant. You just need to understand that human rights violations occurred after slavery and that slavery is not the only issue.

And I told you that human rights violations occurred after slavery. Since our case is against the government and you are not in congress, the executive or the supreme court, what you want to know is irrelevant. You just need to understand that human rights violations occurred after slavery and that slavery is not the only issue.
So about two dollars then. Seems like a lot but you and shaniqua can take your four bucks and get a sympathy shake at McDonalds.

I have never owned a slave. I have never bought or sold anyone. I don't know anyone who has.

I don't know anyone who has been a slave. I don't know of anyone whose parents or gr
abdparents were slaves.

So who is California supposed to be paying reparations to?

I will meet Democrats half way. I totally support paying former slaves and / or their surviving immediate family the 30 acres (or whatever) and a mule they were promised when they were freed.

For every other black American citizen I offer this:

Unlike the Democrats, I promise NEVER to attempt to convince you that you are a VICTIM, that you aren't smart enough or capable enough to succeed on your own, and that you CAN'T succeed without the government doing everything for you and / or paying you reparations for something that ended generations ago.

I also promise not to engage in never-ending race-baiting, racial division, and fear-mongering. I will not ask you for money or especially ask for money then buy a mansion with it.

I will never call you an 'Uncle Tom' when you exercise your right to make your own decisions.

I will not say or do things to attempt to get your vote, will not claim to care about you and your families only at election time. like Democrats do.

I will not, however, agree to give a single minority group of Americans reparations for something neither they nor their families went through. especially when we are $30 trillion in debt.

Asking a Native American or asking Japanese Americans or their parents / grandparents - were put in internment camps during WWII - for some of their hard-working tax dollars to give to people that have been convinced they are victims who are OWED by everyone else is a slap in the face.

FDR, Woodrow Wilson and LBJ were the biggest racists.

LBJ and Senate democrats lead the longest filibuster ever against the Civil Rights Act

Joe "You Ain't Black!" Biden

There were slaves in the North along with the South. California states that they recognize the wrong done and feels conciliatory to the grievance of redress petition.
There were no slaves in California.

Reparations are for more than slavery and we are in this debt because of the very racism you practice.

The opposition to black reparations is based on sheer racist hatred. Precedents have been set as other groups who have been harmed by the government have received reparations. As for the tired worn out excuse of why should I pay for something I did not do, here is a example of reparations made in modern times for things done by past generations:

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.
Shit for brains, you''ve ALREADY been given reparations. What do you think Affirmative Action is? Ever since 1964 you clowns have been displacing far more qualified Asian candidates, and look what it got us. CRT. :eek:

You fuckers have had every advantage under the sun and you STILL can't keep your shit together. Fucking shooting each other at the rate of 50 a day.

And now you want MONEY TOO? For what? More bling? Dope, like George Floyd? How about you dumb bastards destroy YOUR culture? Destroy the racism, the victimhood, the abandonment, the crime ...

No one alive today has ever been a slave. You don't deserve reparations. You to deserve to have Affirmative Action stripped from you because you can't seem to do anything with it. Aside from rewriting history and hating America.

You hate America and you want it to give you money?

Not

Hey there's nothing stopping Democrats from voluntarily paying reparations, so go ahead cut government a check today. No? Yeah that's what we thought.

I have never owned a slave. I have never bought or sold anyone. I don't know anyone who has.

I don't know anyone who has been a slave. I don't know of anyone whose parents or gr
abdparents were slaves.

So who is California supposed to be paying reparations to?

I will meet Democrats half way. I totally support paying former slaves and / or their surviving immediate family the 30 acres (or whatever) and a mule they were promised when they were freed.

For every other black American citizen I offer this:

Unlike the Democrats, I promise NEVER to attempt to convince you that you are a VICTIM, that you aren't smart enough or capable enough to succeed on your own, and that you CAN'T succeed without the government doing everything for you and / or paying you reparations for something that ended generations ago.

I also promise not to engage in never-ending race-baiting, racial division, and fear-mongering. I will not ask you for money or especially ask for money then buy a mansion with it.

I will never call you an 'Uncle Tom' when you exercise your right to make your own decisions.

I will not say or do things to attempt to get your vote, will not claim to care about you and your families only at election time. like Democrats do.

I will not, however, agree to give a single minority group of Americans reparations for something neither they nor their families went through. especially when we are $30 trillion in debt.

Asking a Native American or asking Japanese Americans or their parents / grandparents - were put in internment camps during WWII - for some of their hard-working tax dollars to give to people that have been convinced they are victims who are OWED by everyone else is a slap in the face.

You forgot to say "I will never say the N word" :thewave:

It didn't make slavery legal in non-slave states. It was a mechanism for producing proxy votes in existing slave states.

Slavery was a legal quagmire from the first day it came to our shores.

Unfortunately, the federal legislature never had the courage to resolve it.
Begging the Question Makes Us Beggars

Slavery was punishment. Savages, who acted like wild animals, needed to be tamed. Whites who are born rich deplore and fear all other White people. So they turn a justifiable punishment into a crime that all other Whites should feel guilty about. Both prep-school factions promote this slander.

For self-elevating purposes, they both push the lie that slavery of these proven-destructive people was a moral wrong. It's as if nothing that's happened since then—destruction of our cities, government, and culture—has any relevance to proving it was right or wrong. But only if Aframs had become law-abiding and productive, like all other formerly oppressed ethnicities in America, would what had been done to them previously have been unethical. That proof has never happened and never will happen.

Forum List

Back