When Arabs brought terrorism to “Palestine”

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
NY Times, 1929: “Sheikh Instigated Hebron Massacre. Talab Maraka Told Arabs Death of Jewish Creditors Would Wipe Out Debts“ “Of all the tragic incidents that occurred, the outstanding atrocity was the wholesale slaughter (of Jews) in Hebron”

Sheikh Talab Maraka on inciting Arabs to murder Jews who had friendly relations with Arabs: “Why should friendship and favors stand in the way when one could be freed from his debts merely by killing off the (Jewish) holder of the obligation?” “And the simple peasant was easily convinced.”

319ACF9C-A9EF-4125-BE12-45495B42387E.jpeg

Hebron Massacre of Jews by Arabs, 1929: “On hearing screams, I went up a passage and saw an Arab cutting off a child's head with a sword. A Jewish woman was smothered in blood with a man I recognized as an Arab police constable named Issa Sheriff from Jaffa. He was standing over the woman with a dagger in his hand. Pharmacist Gershon Ben-Zion who had served both Jews and Arabs for 4 decades was killed with his family: his daughter was raped and murdered.”

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia

Sir John Chancellor, in charge of British Mandate Palestine 1928-1931: “I have just come back from Hebron, where I went to inspect the houses where the Jews were murdered. The horror of it is beyond words. In one of the houses I visited not less than twenty five Jews men & women were murdered in cold blood… The floors covered with dried blood: blood stained walls, blood stained sheets & bedding lying about: furniture & fittings smashed to atoms clothes & every kind of property lying in heaps on the floors. I do not think history records many worse horrors in the last two hundred years.”

Diaries reveal overwhelmed British officials in Palestine wanted to go home

NY Times, 1929: “Sheikh Instigated Hebron Massacre. Talab Maraka Told Arabs Death of Jewish Creditors Would Wipe Out Debts“ “Of all the tragic incidents that occurred, the outstanding atrocity was the wholesale slaughter (of Jews) in Hebron”

Sheikh Talab Maraka on inciting Arabs to murder Jews who had friendly relations with Arabs: “Why should friendship and favors stand in the way when one could be freed from his debts merely by killing off the (Jewish) holder of the obligation?” “And the simple peasant was easily convinced.”

View attachment 778119

I thought Palestine did not exist before the 1940s. Isn't that what you said in a previous thread? And yet, you have posted an NYT story from 1929 that claims just that.

Are you now on board or are you still confused?

I thought Palestine did not exist before the 1940s. Isn't that what you said in a previous thread? And yet, you have posted an NYT story from 1929 that claims just that.

British Mandate Palestine, which became the state of Israel.

9F29FE64-BCE4-4E98-AB98-34465BFD84EE.jpeg

Hebron Massacre of Jews by Arabs, 1929: “On hearing screams, I went up a passage and saw an Arab cutting off a child's head with a sword. A Jewish woman was smothered in blood with a man I recognized as an Arab police constable named Issa Sheriff from Jaffa. He was standing over the woman with a dagger in his hand. Pharmacist Gershon Ben-Zion who had served both Jews and Arabs for 4 decades was killed with his family: his daughter was raped and murdered.”

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia
I have zero doubt that if these Muslims today could do as they wished against the Jews of Israel, they would exterminate them - ALL. It's my belief that scripture predicts that 2/3 of all people on this planet are going to die as a result of wars between human governments during a final 7-year span of time.

That includes 2/3 of the Jews in Israel. :( For the last half of that period of time - 42 months - Gentiles/Arabs will control Jerusalem but by the end of this horror, ALL PALESTINIANS will perish from the land. ALL OF THEM. And it will happen due to their never-ending hatred and blood lust against God's Chosen and His land.

Nice try. You are attempting to conflate the name of the LAND with the existence of an historic people. When the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and dispersed the Jews they renamed Israel - "Syria-Palaestina"

When Israel was rebirthed as a nation in '48, the area was known as Palestine. Early Israeli passports identified them (JEWS) as "Palestinians".
The so-called Palestinians didn't appear on the scene until Arafat so named the local Arab population. They were mostly squatters who owned no land. They simply lived on property that had been owned by the Ottomans.

Nice try. You are attempting to conflate the name of the LAND with the existence of an historic people. When the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and dispersed the Jews they renamed Israel - "Syria-Palaestina"

When Israel was rebirthed as a nation in '48, the area was known as Palestine. Early Israeli passports identified them (JEWS) as "Palestinians".
The so-called Palestinians didn't appear on the scene until Arafat so named the local Arab population. They were mostly squatters who owned no land. They simply lived on property that had been owned by the Ottomans.
Yeah, the people who lived in Palestine were called Palestinians. Arabs & Jews. How the heck do you think that invalidates my response?

I have zero doubt that if these Muslims today could do as they wished against the Jews of Israel, they would exterminate them - ALL. It's my belief that scripture predicts that 2/3 of all people on this planet are going to die as a result of wars between human governments during a final 7-year span of time.

That includes 2/3 of the Jews in Israel. :( For the last half of that period of time - 42 months - Gentiles/Arabs will control Jerusalem but by the end of this horror, ALL PALESTINIANS will perish from the land. ALL OF THEM. And it will happen due to their never-ending hatred and blood lust against God's Chosen and His land.
Why wouldn't the Muslims take action against the Jewish people? It was their land that was taken from them.

Same in the US. If the American Indians had their way, they too would exterminate all those who took their lands. What's your point?

Look, what was done to the Jewish people by the Nazis was rightly termed the Holocaust. That kind of systematic evil that was perpetrated against them was something the world had never seen.

After the Nazi horror, after all the other pogroms that were perpetuated against the Jewish people all over Europe, the Jewish people deserved to have a home where they would never ever be subjected to that horror ever again.

But...two wrongs do not make a right. You cannot take someone else's land, (just because your ancestors lived there 1000+ years ago), and expect to live in peace.

Last edited:
Yeah, we went over that. But that term was a British term for the existing name of Palestine that the Arabs under the Turks had always called themselves.
Before the British Mandate was the Ottoman Empire: Do you see any place named Palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire?

16CE5CE1-6D00-453A-A882-FCBA0FE1ECE5.jpeg

Before the British Mandate was the Ottoman Empire: Do you see any place named Palestine on this administrative map of the Ottoman Empire?

View attachment 778140

Abdullah al-Hadlaq, writer, Al-Watan, Kuwait: “When the state of Israel was established in 1948 there was no state called palestine. Where did we get that name which we have been defending? It didn’t exist.”

Kuwaiti Writer Abdullah Al-Hadlaq: Israel Is a Legitimate State, Not an Occupier; There Was No Palestine; I Support Israel-Gulf-U.S. Alliance to Annihilate Hizbullah

View attachment 778140
Neither is Israel. So what? What gives the Jewish people ownership of this land?

And don’t go quoting the Bible. I am looking for temporal laws.

^You're not important enough for more than discussion. You have only enough power to blow your nose and Shinola up your shit while Israel is already re-created and the 'virtual' state of Palestine is still, after all these years, just that, a faux 'state' and the elected officials are officials of a virtual representation.

Virtual in that the non-created Palestinian state is just that and ∴ is unable to exist in reality.

imho?

They should have taken the deal in 1948.

:deal:

Neither is Israel. So what? What gives the Jewish people ownership of this land?

And don’t go quoting the Bible. I am looking for temporal laws.
Israel became a state after the Ottoman Empire. Jews historically called the country the land of Israel, as in the passage in the Talmud below. There never was a state of Palestine and Arabs, Muslims didn’t historically call the country Palestine.

A7CE25F3-03C4-4AAE-B59D-C8271ACDE56E.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, the people who lived in Palestine were called Palestinians. Arabs & Jews. How the heck do you think that invalidates my response?

Arabs themselves laugh out loud: “When were there any palestinians?! Where?!”

Forum List

Back